March Mummas - join us here!

I like march blossoms too!

Still a bit nervous about brown spotting, got a bit more today.
:-/
Hopefully though I'll be 5 weeks on Friday which would be nice! Am feeling ok, very occasional nausea, crampy achy ness, and waking up Ridiculously early. Still making it to belly dancing and gym though, still eating, so that's good :) totally hope it keeps sticking...!

I cannot believe it's only been a week since I got my BFP. Wow that was slooooooow; and I thought the TWW dragged on!! only 35 more weeks to go!! :dohh:

Other than fatigue and increased hunger, nothing new happening. :coffee:

EDIT: Oh my gosh I just realized I'm an Appleseed! Yay :happydance:

lol Imagine how I feel, I got my BFP on the 28th which was 1 day late. I have a 24 day cycle so now technically i'm 4 wks and 2 day pregnant, it's like WHAT!!! 6 days ago felt like FOREVER lol. It gets worse though when you're further in pregnancy. I was going crazy by the 37th week lol.

anyway the real reason why I'm replying to you is because last night I got a few sharp pains on my lower left side that lasted maybe 3 seconds and I got it maybe 5 times last night. Now I remember when my daughter I got that same feeling but it was within my 5th week of pregnancy and my doctor then told me it could just be gas pains.

Thx for sharing that you're in the same boat!!! It feels good to know others are having the same symptoms. :hugs: I wish I could fast forward time but only until about 10 wks where I can feel pretty confident that everything will be ok. I hate the stress of it all!!!!

Hopping in as I my LO is a March Blossom too! Due date is March 7th.

I am 27 and le husband is 33. This is our first.

My story is short and simple. Came off the BCP (like Mrs Chezek from our thread here) in December of 11'. Had 2 cycles and then nothing.... Longest cycle was 99 days brought to an end thanks to Prometrium. Found out I wasn't ovulating. Put on first round Clomid, 100mg, and taaa-daaaaah - here I am. : )

Progesterone was found to be low when I had my beta's done.. and now I am on Prometrium for my first tri. Huge improvement in levels though as they went from 8 to 21! :> Viability scan set for July 19th (wanted to delay it to make sure I gave enough time to hear something!!!).

How are all of you doing today?? For those in the States, have anything fun planned for the 4th today???

:hugs: Nice to meet you all!

*** Proof-reading is your friend... this I have learned! Hahaha!

Hello Stranger!!! :hi: Glad you're here! I assumed the 76 in your name was your birth year! My bad ;) You're young!!!!!

I like march blossoms too!

Still a bit nervous about brown spotting, got a bit more today.
:-/
Hopefully though I'll be 5 weeks on Friday which would be nice! Am feeling ok, very occasional nausea, crampy achy ness, and waking up Ridiculously early. Still making it to belly dancing and gym though, still eating, so that's good :) totally hope it keeps sticking...!

Just try to relax. The spotting could be from pushing yourself too hard! I've been to tired to hit the gym but I really really miss it!!! :cry: Hope to have more energy soon...

Heh I'm not really doing much. Did belly dancing on Monday and a very lazy gym session today.

I've been to tired to hit the gym but I really really miss it!!!

I could not agree more. I have managed to go into the gym the last two days and did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a very slow and boring pace, but that is it. I miss my weight room. I don't imagine that I will be lifting even semi-heavy for quite some time. I am thinking I will resume a milder version after 12 wks.... :coffee:

Stech, maybe ask about weights. I read it was ok, but to avoid over tgevhead weights. Mind you I'd only got as far as a puny 6kg weight anyway!

I've been to tired to hit the gym but I really really miss it!!!

I could not agree more. I have managed to go into the gym the last two days and did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a very slow and boring pace, but that is it. I miss my weight room. I don't imagine that I will be lifting even semi-heavy for quite some time. I am thinking I will resume a milder version after 12 wks.... :coffee:

I know exactly how you guys feel. I was in the middle of losing 30 pounds (of old baby weight) when I got my BFP. And I was getting so close.

I was spending 2 hours a day at the gym doing Turbo Kick, Cardio Dance classes,Sculpt classes and bootcamp. I went a couple days ago and WALKED a boring 3 miles on the treadmill. :sleep: I miss the Turbo Jam class the most, and of course that was the first class my doctor told me to drop. I guess its just totally boring treadmill walking and slow/no incline elliptical for me for 9 months. I guess whatever it takes to keep my baby healthy and sticky

I run and regularly do high intensity boot camp and circuit classes each week. Since seeing that BFP I haven't actually done much apart from trying to go for walks.

Once I've had my 12 week scan I'm going to stick to swimming and walking on the treadmill. I'll probably also do basic weights once I've spoken to an instructor and found out what is safe to do.

Hello Ladies!

So when I initially found out I was pregnant was June 28th and yesterday I actually left my house in the rain and went to the store and bought a box of 3 pregnancy test. I just HAD to do it for a "peace of mind" I'm like extremely nervous this go round.

Anyway today I made my appointment so July 16th I'll be 6 wks then. This is going to be the LONGEST 11 days of my life.. But I have 2 more tests left so hopefully that will hold me over.

Hello ladies CONGRATS to all :)
Surprise Bump for me, due on March 9th acc to LMP BUT the only day we dtd without protection was day 7 of cycle. Considering cycle is 21 days usually, at most 24, it must have caught then-a little miracle baby!!
I have 2 boys, Ashton who is 3.5 and Addison who's 19 months. SOOO I am going to have 3 children under 4.5 before the age of 30. eeekkkkk
Very excited but also still in a little state of shock.
Will read the entire thread a bit later, must shoot for now
xxx

I have been told it is safe for me to do Zumba which cheered me up no end as I thought I was going to have to become a slough xx

From my understanding, it's fine to keep doing normal exercise, and in fact healthy. I'm not sure where this 12 week thing is coming from? Everything I've read is quite definite that exercise does Not cause mc.

Oh, I am just being super cautious.

I am a weight lifter gal (dabble in cardio too). I like barbell squats, deadlifts and I do my bent over one-arm rows with 40lbs (approx 18 kilos). That can't be going on now. So, that is where my whole 12-week idea came from. Not that I will ever return to thatlevel of heavy lifting while pregs, but I think it is probably best if I stick to just basic cardio for the next several weeks until I everything is stable. Once I break through my 2nd tri, I will be in the weight room again, just maybe doing 20lbs one-arm bent over rows instead of 40. ;)

Well girls, I wish you all a happy and healthy 8 more months! :hugs:

I had a MC yesterday, still bleeding and went to the doctor this morning to confirm :cry:
It started with one time spotting on Monday, nothing Tuesday, and then woke up early Wednesday with menstrual like cramps :cry: Been cramping and bleeding every since. All PG symptoms were gone by mid-day yesterday, so less than 12 hours after the cramps started. :cry:

I had a MC yesterday, still bleeding and went to the doctor this morning to confirm :cry:
It started with one time spotting on Monday, nothing Tuesday, and then woke up early Wednesday with menstrual like cramps :cry: Been cramping and bleeding every since. All PG symptoms were gone by mid-day yesterday, so less than 12 hours after the cramps started. :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss! :cry::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs:

thinking of you. xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry hun. :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss hun! I hope we see you in first tri again soon! :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss Hopeful. :hugs: Thanks for coming by to tell us and sharing your symptoms. Big big hugs :hugs:

Re: exercise. I too read that if you've been doing something, it is safe to continue the activity once you get your BFP, unless it's a sport that is high contact, or involves a lot of direction changing (soccer, tennis) or a lot of jumping or chances of falling. Anyway, I was under the impression that I could run which is why I got into it 1.5 years ago. BUT my doc said no running. AT ALL. So I'm really bummed out :cry: He said that the jarring up and down movement isn't good for the embryo at all. And also, as all the Relaxin is being released in our bodies, it increases chances of sprained ankles and such.

I even talked to him about it again today asking if he would be ok with me at least trying running and he said NO. So I was told to walk but not too fast so I don't get my heart rate too high or overheat (been 90s here for days) or ride a stationery bike. AUGH. I'm so not into the gym cardio equipment! Makes me feel like a hamster on a wheel and I literally count seconds. So I've done nothing for 2 weeks now and prior to that I was on vaca for 3 weeks so it's been well over a month since I've exercised and I feel like crap :cry:

Oh and he did say I could weight train but no heavy weights and nothing over head. So I plan to hit the gym as soon as I can! Which unfortunately won't be soon cause my schedule is jam packed starting tomorrow morning until next Sunday, 7/15 :dohh:

I guess I just have to focus on the little bean growing inside of me and how worth it it will be in the end! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->