March Mummas - join us here!

I feel sick all day too :( if I eat I feel sick, if I dont eat I feel sick :(

I feel sick all day too :( if I eat I feel sick, if I dont eat I feel sick :(

It's just awful, isn't it? I get about 15 minutes of reprieve somewhere between finishing digesting and starting to get hungry :cry:

I feel so crazy today! My emotions are all over the place. I'm also having an "I don't feel pregnant" day. I have a slight headache and mild nausea but that's it. Except for the wanting to scream and cry. I'm also still so scared of something going wrong. I honestly want to go in for an US every week! I have another 16 days til my next one and I'm not sure I'm going to make it! I know that once you have a heartbeat the chances of something going wrong are so slim but its still a crazy irrational fear for me.

How is everyone else? On a happy note my husband bought me a Dyson today and i am so freaking excited!!

Thanks girls! :hug:

My nausea was terrible yesterday but seems a little bit better today. I've succumbed to trying the "eat a couple crackers before you get out of bed" routine and I guess it is helping...I don't feel as bad in the mornings but who knows if that's the crackers or if I just don't feel as bad some mornings! But at this point, I'm willing to try anything :sick:

Our 3 year anniversary :wedding: is today and we've got a reservation at a nice restaurant this evening. I really really hope my body cooperates as I know DH is really looking forward to it. I'd feel horrible if I have to cancel our plans! So FX the nausea isn't as bad this evening. I kind of wish I could fast-forward time to September...I know I should feel blessed and try to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy but I'm really tired of feeling ill ALL DAY :growlmad: It sucks!

Happy anniversary! I hope you get a nice night out tonight! Dc the nausea stays away!

:flow: Happy Anniversary Mrs. Chezek :flow:

I am with you ladies. I have the constant nausea - but no vomitting.. yet. I have to force feed, and feel good when eating/digesting, then it is right back to feeling blehhhhh.

Have some clients coming in from out of state, and I know they are going to want to go out for lunch. Ugh. My favorite indian food place is NOT sounding good.

2 more daysssssssssssssssss till my scan! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Its such an odd feeling I described it to the MW as having a washing machine for a tummy.......she thinks Im having a girl as Ive never experienced nausea with my others (I have 3 boys) but who knows.
Im going to try and drag my butt to zumba tonight in the hope that the exercise and the release of endorphins will make me feel fab :) who am I trying to kid!! xx

aoverholt - I hate it when I feel out of control with my emotions! I hope you feel sane soon :hugs: We love our Dyson! Although I don't get to use it - I'm allergic to dust and vacuuming makes me ill - the smell vacuums produce triggers migraines. I don't know what it is!! But it does get me out of that chore so I haven't looked into it much :winkwink:

Stephanie - have you tried Italian? I find that to be the only restaurant appealing to me at all. Normally, I never eat Italian but it seems to sit well with my stomach…I had left over pizza for lunch and it seems to be ok. Not great but not totally ill either. AUGH. I can't wait until your scan either!!!! Super exciting :happydance:

mummy3ds - good luck with Zumba! You're a better woman than I as I can't do anything past walking…which since it's 91F here again today, I'm not doing much of :nope:

Hello! Tentatively sticking my head round the door, I got my BFP yesterday and FF says I'm due on 27th March. I'm having horrendous AF type cramping pretty much constantly, mostly on my right side so I'm thinking I might ring the doctor tomorrow because I'm a bit worried about an ectopic. Hopefully all will be fine and I'll be joining you properly!

Hello all! and Congrats everyone. They changed my due date to the 18th of march so I'm a little father along than I thought. I have a scan tomorrow and I'm super nervous. BTW congrats on your scan too Stephanie and what is that cute little animal you are holding in your profile picture?

Good afternoon ladies!

I had my second scan this afternoon and my LO's heartbeat is now up to 145 bpm! SO thrilled. It is measuring at 7+1 weeks. I'm 7+3 weeks today but I know I ovulated on CD 16 rather than CD 14 so that puts us right on track! I'm guessing eventually the will move my due date from March 2nd to March 4th but for now I'm leaving my ticker and things as they are.

Welcome to all the new BFPs!!!

We had the scan on Monday...They changed our due date from March 5th to March 8th...so the baby will probably come btwn those dates I am guessing. I am a bit unsure what to do with the dates as that is the same week we are suppose to move house! I just can not imagine lifting anything when I am 9mths along. I really don't want to renew the lease on this house either. Any suggestions?

Hello all! and Congrats everyone. They changed my due date to the 18th of march so I'm a little father along than I thought. I have a scan tomorrow and I'm super nervous. BTW congrats on your scan too Stephanie and what is that cute little animal you are holding in your profile picture?

That would be one of my African hedgehogs (I have two!). Meet Lady PoPo! Silly and adorable little creature huh?

Keep us posted on your scan!

Trish- That is great news! Glad to hear all is still going swimmingly.

Mrs. Chezek - Italian does sound better than 99.9% of the food out there! I just might have to try that!

Urgh, sleep has left the building. Trying to work out compromise between making room darker and letting in cool air.
Also woke up a bit spotty today! :-(

Urgh, sleep has left the building. Trying to work out compromise between making room darker and letting in cool air.
Also woke up a bit spotty today! :-(

I too am struggling to get a good nights sleep, keep waking up either to go to the loo or am uncomfortable!

I went to zumba last night and its the 1st time in weeks that I have felt normal :)
I also wouldnt be doing much in 91 degree heat!! except drinking lots lol

Trishg what awesome news! Although I am a bit jealous you had another scan done! I have another 15 days til my next one and I'm freaking out!

Stephanie when is your first US? It's coming up soon, right?

I am craving Greek food today! Sad I can't have feta but I'm pretty sure hummas and grape leaves are okay!

How is everyone else feeling today? My symptoms are back today...wonderfully awful headache and nausea until I force myself to eat something! Plus I'm have more round ligament stretching today. I live and hate these symptoms at the same time!

Welcome Krafykoala! Hope your doctor gives you good news re the cramping. FX!

SteffyRae - how did your scan go??

Trish - how exciting! Your heartbeat is nice and high :hugs:

Libbysmum -- hire movers!!! You do not wont to injure yourself or harm the baby and your poor hubby can't do it alone. You can atlas hire some man power on something like craigslist, depending on where you are.

Stephanie - my family name means "hedgehog" in polish so I have a softspot for these little creatures myself. Very cute! Let me know how things go with Italian…

justme and sportys - I couldn't sleep last night either!!! WOke up at 4:30am hungry and then the nausea kicked in so I got up to make a snack. Then I had to stay upright until it digested a bit and while sitting there for 30 minutes I realized how sore my back was so by the time I lied down I could NOT fall asleep. It was awful! First time I cried mumbling "I don't know if I can do this anymore" - poor DH!!

mummy - I wish I could do cardio…I get lightheaded SO easily but it's because I'm barely eating enough to sustain myself. I hope this nausea gets better…

I ordered a bottle of "Mommy's Bliss: morning sickness magic" - anyone heard of it or tried it? It's basically ginger and vit B6 in capsules you take 4 times daily. Some people seem to swear by it so I figured I'd give it a go. I'm tired of feeling so dysfunctional!!! I'll let you know how it goes…arrives tomorrow :thumbup:

Trishg what awesome news! Although I am a bit jealous you had another scan done! I have another 15 days til my next one and I'm freaking out!

Stephanie when is your first US? It's coming up soon, right?

I am craving Greek food today! Sad I can't have feta but I'm pretty sure hummas and grape leaves are okay!

How is everyone else feeling today? My symptoms are back today...wonderfully awful headache and nausea until I force myself to eat something! Plus I'm have more round ligament stretching today. I live and hate these symptoms at the same time!

My doc says you can have feta if it's pasteurized, any cheese in fact that is pasteurized (check ingredients are made with pasteurized milk). You can ask your doc about it too...

Mrschezec, that sounds terrible :-( hugs!
If it's any consolation, when I woke up yesterday I did have skin issues but the nausea had just gone!
So far it still seems gone today and I will be So grateful if it never comes back.
Also made it to the gym last night, just fir a few minutes to stretch out my legs! I got a bit fainty. Apparently this is normal as you now have capacity for more blood, just not actually more blood yet...

Still not really getting hunger signals. But am hoping to go shopping tonight and start to get me and hb back onto proper food!

MrsChezek I'm so sorry you are still feeling so bad. Hopefully that medicine takes some of it away. I've heard of it before but since I'm coping with my nausea okay I haven't look into it too much.

So ladies, I'm a bit nervous! I have to fly from the East Coast to Denver, CO tonight without my husband. My doctor said that even when I was classified as a threatened miscarriage it would have been safe to fly, but I'm still so nervous! I'm also worried about the altitude change in Denver. I would have canceled this trip in a heartbeat, but I'm the MOH in my BF wedding! Since I've been asleep by 9pm every night my time, I'm not sure how I'm going to make it to midnight or 1am Denver time (2hr time difference)! I've also heard that flying can make ms and headaches worse. I'm thinking of bringing a ziplock baggie and asking the flight attendants to fill it with ice so I can try and cure a headache (I'm still avoiding taking anything at all!). I also really don't like that I have to take off and land twice (layover in Dallas, TX). But enough worry - I'm so happy for my BF and can't wait to celebrate with her - although I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a hard time by some for not drinking (or everyone is going to figure out what's going on!). I don't want to tell people yet (although the bride does know) but I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to hide it.

Hope everyone is doing well! Welcome to all the new ladies! Anyone else feel like March can't come soon enough :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->