March Mummas - join us here!

Stephanie - ever since you mentioned Indian, I've kept it in the back of my mind. So when I woke up this morning and still felt pretty good, I decided to propose getting curry for lunch. It was SUPER tasty but I ate about 3 times as much as I have been eating per sitting the last 10 days so I felt awful afterwards. I *still* feel full and it's been 4 and a half hours! Since my nausea kicked in, I've been eating no more than a cup of food at a time about 6-7 times a day…I definitely overdid it at the buffet!!! But it was yummy :winkwink:

Sooo nausea is still manageable. I'm happy and not complaining about ANYTHING. I'm tired but whatever. My boobs are sore and I can't wear a bra to prevent sagging but I don't care. As long as I don't feel like I did the weeks prior, I'm willing to take on anything. THAT was just awful. Off to watch a movie with DH - he rented Tower Heist. Should be a good laugh.

HAPPY WEEKEND LADIES!!!! :happydance:

Hahahaha! Yay! My Indian food accomplice! It is funny, I haven't craved it in the last week, but I think that is because I have been getting progressively more nauseous. But I am so relieved that your m/s is letting up. I have heard there are women that it only hits for a couple weeks and then eases up. My issue is that I become super picky. I look around me and am like "Nope, nope.. nope.. hell no, ...nope.. nope.... GROSSSSSS!" and then something like a large oatmeal cookie will be good?!?! What the?!?! I also have noticed that I have windows in which I can eat. Early morning is force feeding because my body needs it.. but from 9:00 - Noon.. nothing sounds good. Then around 1:00ish, I find that I can eat something, but it really has to appeal to me. I have roughly about 2 hours before I start feeling like poopoo. And it continues in a similar pattern the rest of the day.

I am up 3.5 pounds since 7 weeks ago.. I am assuming that maybe 1 pound of that is legitimate weight gain, where the rest is this damn baby bloat and preg boob job I got overnight. I was also wearing different clothes, so I am trying to not rip myself to shreds about this. :dohh:

I plan on starting to go back to the gym next week. I don't care if I feel like this, I gotta' move again.. I just have to! Maybe it will help me feel more like myself.

Hahahaha! Yay! My Indian food accomplice! It is funny, I haven't craved it in the last week, but I think that is because I have been getting progressively more nauseous. But I am so relieved that your m/s is letting up. I have heard there are women that it only hits for a couple weeks and then eases up. My issue is that I become super picky. I look around me and am like "Nope, nope.. nope.. hell no, ...nope.. nope.... GROSSSSSS!" and then something like a large oatmeal cookie will be good?!?! What the?!?! I also have noticed that I have windows in which I can eat. Early morning is force feeding because my body needs it.. but from 9:00 - Noon.. nothing sounds good. Then around 1:00ish, I find that I can eat something, but it really has to appeal to me. I have roughly about 2 hours before I start feeling like poopoo. And it continues in a similar pattern the rest of the day.

I am up 3.5 pounds since 7 weeks ago.. I am assuming that maybe 1 pound of that is legitimate weight gain, where the rest is this damn baby bloat and preg boob job I got overnight. I was also wearing different clothes, so I am trying to not rip myself to shreds about this. :dohh:

I plan on starting to go back to the gym next week. I don't care if I feel like this, I gotta' move again.. I just have to! Maybe it will help me feel more like myself.

I totally hear you on the SUPER picky. I find myself staring at everything in the fridge and the pantry and it all makes my stomach churn...and I have to coax myself into trying something. At this point, I go for anything when I'm like that cause I know that if I don't eat and let hunger strike, I will feel twice as worse. It really really sucks. I told DH to grab a bunch of carb items at the grocery store the other day and today I felt well enough to go shopping so I bought more. I've never had so many cookies and crackers in my house EVER...but I'm hoping something will sound appealing when/if the nausea comes back. I'm not feeling too great since dinner but I think it's cause I'm really really tired. It's 9pm and I'm SO ready for bed...I might just cave in and go.

I lost 4lbs the last 2 weeks but I have a feeling I've gained some back the last two days since I've started eating again. I woke up hungry at 3am the last two nights and had to go eat a snack. It's crazy. I hope that is not a trend moving forward!!!!! I miss eating normal, regular healthy meals :cry: I'm definitely bloated too. I'm not sure where I had this idea in my head that pregnancy would be bliss...it's all lies!!!! :dohh:

6wks 3days.jpg

stroller from kmART 2012 007.jpgHey ladies, is anyone else getting seriously clogged up bowels? It is sooooo uncomfortable all last night and this morning I've been unable to get moving down there! Plus I wanted to post my berry pic...am not so technical save so will see what happens hopefully it will work.
I am a bit disappointed in the clarity of the photos actually. Probably if we had waited another week it would be easier to see but I really think the sonogram were just old and not up to date.

View attachment 443875

View attachment 443877Hey ladies, is anyone else getting seriously clogged up bowels? It is sooooo uncomfortable all last night and this morning I've been unable to get moving down there! Plus I wanted to post my berry pic...am not so technical save so will see what happens hopefully it will work.
I am a bit disappointed in the clarity of the photos actually. Probably if we had waited another week it would be easier to see but I really think the sonogram were just old and not up to date.

Cute berry!

I did get constipated on the first prenatal the doc had me try. SO he switched me to one w a stool softener in it and that helped. Iron will do that to many people!!!

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA but the nausea has come back since yesterday evening and I've been trying to keep my head above water. I'm quite a bit bummed out but of course grateful for the few days I had "off". I'm trying to stay positive and am excited for my 8 week u/s tomorrow! Hope to see the noodle bug progressing well :flower:

Thinking of you all…
:hug:

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA but the nausea has come back since yesterday evening and I've been trying to keep my head above water. I'm quite a bit bummed out but of course grateful for the few days I had "off". I'm trying to stay positive and am excited for my 8 week u/s tomorrow! Hope to see the noodle bug progressing well :flower:

Thinking of you all…
:hug:

Ugh I'm sorry about the nausea. Mine is always worse during the week (waking up early) so I'll be in the same boat tomorrow. But that is so exciting that you are having your scan! Good luck and let us know how it goes! :hugs:

I broke down and bought a Bella Band today :dohh: I know my belly is all bloat but it is bad enough that I all my jeans now cut into my stomach. So I got one and now they fit awesome. I wish I didn't have to resort to one this soon, I'd much rather be buying one because of bump not bloat, but it was needed.

Morning ladies! Well the cramping seems to have all but gone so thats a relief, now to just try not to worry for the next 7 weeks while I wait for an ultrasound. Symptoms wise, I could sleep for england, my boobs are still really sore and I have a little nausea but not loads yet. I kind of almost want it to kick in properly like with my two boys because it was sort of reassuring lol.

Morning ladies! Well the cramping seems to have all but gone so thats a relief, now to just try not to worry for the next 7 weeks while I wait for an ultrasound. Symptoms wise, I could sleep for england, my boobs are still really sore and I have a little nausea but not loads yet. I kind of almost want it to kick in properly like with my two boys because it was sort of reassuring lol.

Don't panic if your cramping returns. I still cramp! You are still pretty early in your pregnancy, so the nausea might not kick in for another 2 weeks. I see that on average, women get m/s in weeks 6 & 7.

Mrs.Chezek : Sorry to hear about your nausea returning. :hugs: Keep us posted on your 8 week scan!

trish - we all have to gain it at some point!!!! Some get started earlier and some catch up in the end. But we'll all be joining you at one point or other :winkwink: Right now, I'm still losing weight :dohh: this nausea stuff should be bottled as a diet pill!!!!! :haha:

kraftykoala - yay for the cramps going away! Your symptoms sound good. I'm sure they don't feel great but they all imply you've got a healthy bean settling in :hugs:

stephanie - I get an occasional cramp or two as well I guess. I never thought of them as 'cramps' but more like pinching and pulling and I guess cramping!! :dohh: I guess it's normal as our uterus grows!

SO, I had my 8 week ultrasound today but once again, I was dated 3 days back so noodle bug's size is at 7w4d. (S)he looked good, grew as should and the heart rate went up to 150. However, the little placental "lake" of blood that was hanging out in my uterus is now a bit of a sea :cry: The doc says it's fine and that we shouldn't worry but of course I'm a bit nervous. Now I'm having second thoughts about telling our parents next week. I guess we'll see how it progresses over the week. The hope is that as the embryo grows it will need more room and it's sac will push the lake out my cervix with some bleeding. I just hope it doesn't continue to grow.

Attached is my picture - it's not a good one because much time was spent examining the blood lake and we didn't want to disturb things for too long. FX this will all work out still!

Attachments

• 8wUS.jpg
    8wUS.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
Mrs. Chezek : Nice strong heartbeat!!! Placental lakes are pretty common actually. No cause to be alarmed at all. The placenta is still fully capable of doing it's job. Now if you had a bunch of them, it could cause concern, but it doesn't look like you do at all. Just don't be alarmed if you see some spotting. (My sister had these with both of her pregnancies!!!). Everything will be great! :hugs:

MrsChezek: Easier said then done, but if your doctors are not concerned try not too stress too much! You have a beautiful little bean with a very strong HB! That is great news!

Don't worry if the cramping returns. I cramped on and off till week 6 and it just started again last night. But there is no blood so I see no reason to be worried. There is just a lot going on inside us right now and room needs to be made! :hugs:

trish - we all have to gain it at some point!!!! Some get started earlier and some catch up in the end. But we'll all be joining you at one point or other :winkwink: Right now, I'm still losing weight :dohh: this nausea stuff should be bottled as a diet pill!!!!! :haha:

kraftykoala - yay for the cramps going away! Your symptoms sound good. I'm sure they don't feel great but they all imply you've got a healthy bean settling in :hugs:

stephanie - I get an occasional cramp or two as well I guess. I never thought of them as 'cramps' but more like pinching and pulling and I guess cramping!! :dohh: I guess it's normal as our uterus grows!

SO, I had my 8 week ultrasound today but once again, I was dated 3 days back so noodle bug's size is at 7w4d. (S)he looked good, grew as should and the heart rate went up to 150. However, the little placental "lake" of blood that was hanging out in my uterus is now a bit of a sea :cry: The doc says it's fine and that we shouldn't worry but of course I'm a bit nervous. Now I'm having second thoughts about telling our parents next week. I guess we'll see how it progresses over the week. The hope is that as the embryo grows it will need more room and it's sac will push the lake out my cervix with some bleeding. I just hope it doesn't continue to grow.

Attached is my picture - it's not a good one because much time was spent examining the blood lake and we didn't want to disturb things for too long. FX this will all work out still!
Gorgeous pics...sorry about the lake...hope it goes well for you there!

MrsChezek - that's a nice strong heartbeat! I understand being worried, but I wouldn't spend too much time stressing out. You're still pretty sick (funny when that becomes a good thing, right) and with that heartbeat I'm sure things will be okay.

I too get the occasionally pulling. It's less than it was at weeks 4-6.5 but still there. I was also pretty lucky and felt great in the mornings and started feeling yucky at night but as soon as I hit 8 weeks I've started feeling pretty yucky even when I wake up. I can push through it - it's the headaches that are killing me - but I'm going to be really excited when week 13 gets here!

The wedding was nice. I felt great on Thursday, and then decent on Friday. Saturday was a bit rough with the heat and constant stuff and on Sunday I felt awful when I woke up, the plane was awful and the 2 hour drive I had was almost unbearable. I slept until 10am yesterday but still had a rough day. I hoped today would be better, but so far it hasn't been. I'm trying to not complain too much, because this is what I wanted, but my BIL, SIL and their two small kids get here on Thursday for 4 days. I'm excited but know getting the house ready is going to be much tougher than I'd like!

My pants are finally starting to get a bit tight. I think some of it is that the doctor told me NO exercise (and it's been about 4 weeks, ugh!) and that the only things I like are carbs! My husband keeps reminding me I'm not fat I'm pregnant, but I know at this point maybe 1 pound of that is baby and the rest is not! Another 10 days until my next ultrasound and I'm already getting nervous! I was sure that something was going wrong until I woke up on Sunday feeling awful!

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Mrs. Chezek : Nice strong heartbeat!!! Placental lakes are pretty common actually. No cause to be alarmed at all. The placenta is still fully capable of doing it's job. Now if you had a bunch of them, it could cause concern, but it doesn't look like you do at all. Just don't be alarmed if you see some spotting. (My sister had these with both of her pregnancies!!!). Everything will be great! :hugs:

MrsChezek: Easier said then done, but if your doctors are not concerned try not too stress too much! You have a beautiful little bean with a very strong HB! That is great news!

Gorgeous pics...sorry about the lake...hope it goes well for you there!

MrsChezek - that's a nice strong heartbeat! I understand being worried, but I wouldn't spend too much time stressing out. You're still pretty sick (funny when that becomes a good thing, right) and with that heartbeat I'm sure things will be okay.

THANKS GIRLS!!!! :kiss: Your positive words really mean a lot and I feel so much better!!! Though the nausea is back today so I don't 'really' feel much better :haha: But my heavy heart is gone. You're all right. I do feel sick and the bean IS growing as it should and the heart beat was nice and strong. I'm going to go back to being positive about all this!!!! :flower:

I too get the occasionally pulling. It's less than it was at weeks 4-6.5 but still there. I was also pretty lucky and felt great in the mornings and started feeling yucky at night but as soon as I hit 8 weeks I've started feeling pretty yucky even when I wake up. I can push through it - it's the headaches that are killing me - but I'm going to be really excited when week 13 gets here!

The wedding was nice. I felt great on Thursday, and then decent on Friday. Saturday was a bit rough with the heat and constant stuff and on Sunday I felt awful when I woke up, the plane was awful and the 2 hour drive I had was almost unbearable. I slept until 10am yesterday but still had a rough day. I hoped today would be better, but so far it hasn't been. I'm trying to not complain too much, because this is what I wanted, but my BIL, SIL and their two small kids get here on Thursday for 4 days. I'm excited but know getting the house ready is going to be much tougher than I'd like!

My pants are finally starting to get a bit tight. I think some of it is that the doctor told me NO exercise (and it's been about 4 weeks, ugh!) and that the only things I like are carbs! My husband keeps reminding me I'm not fat I'm pregnant, but I know at this point maybe 1 pound of that is baby and the rest is not! Another 10 days until my next ultrasound and I'm already getting nervous! I was sure that something was going wrong until I woke up on Sunday feeling awful!

Anyone have an appointment this week?

My nausea seems to be different EACH DAY at this point. From about 5w5d until 7w I was sick all day every day but since last Tuesday, each day is different. Some mornings I am fine but get worse in the evening and other days I feel ill in the morning but by evening I'm much better. It's SO weird. Last night, I had this incredible appetite. I ate THREE servings at dinner! Went to bed at 11pm and woke up again at 2am STARVING! Had a piece of toast with a cup of milk and woke up in the morning with NO appetite. It drives me crazy...I can't plan anything cause I never know what each day will bring :wacko:

I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself for at least a large part of the trip!!! I have those awful days too where I just want to die. But the good news is, they go away and there are good days too. I hope you get some of those easy days when your family visits!!! My DH's friend from grammar school is coming over this evening and stay with us until Thursday. He's in the area for a biz trip and asked to come spend time with us. I'm excited to see him but at the same time nervous in case I feel foul. It's all stressful!

But we'll get through it...week 13 here we come!!!!! :happydance:

Had my first prenatal exam yesterday with the OB. Decided to pay the extra $25.00 and had some genetic testing done to see if I carry the gene for some serious diseases (cystic fibrosis being one). After much poking and prodding, the doc rolled in an ultrasound machine and took a peek at the little Shrimp. It was growing perfectly, and even measured one day ahead than the last week. Heartbeat was in the 140's and she was very pleased. Next appointment is in August!

How is everyone doing?? Miss hearing from all of you!!!!

Had my first prenatal exam yesterday with the OB. Decided to pay the extra $25.00 and had some genetic testing done to see if I carry the gene for some serious diseases (cystic fibrosis being one). After much poking and prodding, the doc rolled in an ultrasound machine and took a peek at the little Shrimp. It was growing perfectly, and even measured one day ahead than the last week. Heartbeat was in the 140's and she was very pleased. Next appointment is in August!

How is everyone doing?? Miss hearing from all of you!!!!

How wonderful that you are measuring ahead! That is fantastic!

I had another early scan 2 days ago and baby is right on track with a heart rate of 170bpm. My progesterone is still reading on the low end so I am now doing 3 progesterone suppositories a day and 2 oral pills a day. Yuck! But it will all be worth it if baby comes out happy and healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->