March Mummas - join us here!

**waves at everyone else on the thread** Shall we add Spring Rainbows to the thread name?

**waves specifically at the lovely person who started the thread**

Justmeinlove - Welcome :hi: and Congrats!! :happydance:

So far no more spotting. I've decided I'm going to wait and see if it happens again. If it does, I'll call. Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't. :winkwink:

Spring rainbows is cute :)
Im feeling quite uncomfy today, got lots of cramping :(

I'm def not particular about our thread name and Spring Rainbows works for me, but just want to point out that Spring doesn't start until the end of March and in many parts of the world it's still cold and even snows in March! So I don't associate March with flowers and warmth at all. I've gone skiing in March most years. :flower:

While reading all your earlier posts I thought of Chicks as they represent birth/rebirth/new beginnings and though they play a role in Easter they don't scream out Easter. So something like Rainbow Chicks or Daffodil Chicks. That's my two cents.

EDIT: Had a couple random thoughts with March names...
March Muffins, March Mimosas, March Cuddles or Cuddlebugs...ooh Rainbow Cuddlebugs

I promise to stop now! lol

I cannot believe it's only been a week since I got my BFP. Wow that was slooooooow; and I thought the TWW dragged on!! only 35 more weeks to go!! :dohh:

Other than fatigue and increased hunger, nothing new happening. :coffee:

Mummy3ds - I had some sharp pinching cramps in my lower abs yesterday around 5pm. Very painful! My doc says that if you get cramping to relax and slow down - you're doing too much. So I try to sit for a few minutes and breathe when I get them. Just an idea!

EDIT: Oh my gosh I just realized I'm an Appleseed! Yay :happydance:

Mrs, I could see that.

And your cup of tea smiley made me Laugh, that's exactly how I feel! And only very brief cramping / shooting pains for me today. Which is lovely! But also a bit paranoia inducing, lol!

Thank you, I have our landlord coming round in a bit as the rain is coming through the boys ceiling!! I will have a bath and chill once he has buggered off!! Ive not really done much today just been at a mates house :-/ feeling a bit scared if Im honest xx

I vote for "March Muffins" - I think that is cute! :thumbup:

Foxiechick - I can't wait for my first doctor appointment too!!! Mine is next Wednesday. Feels like it has been months since I even made the appointment. :dohh:

mommy3ds - Rest and relax! Hope your cramping goes away and you feel better. Your little love is probably just snuggling in tighter. :hugs:

Hopeful, I had a tiny bit of staining on my pants yesterday but gone now. From what I have read, unless it's heavy blood or unmanageable pain, you're ok. Big hugs!!!

Mummy, well I have cramps or aches or shooting pains most days atm, I think it's normal.

Hopeful, I got you two mixed up! So long as you're not randomly anxious, ignore! :)

Im sure your right :) roll on kids bed time and my bath time x

My vote goes to March Muffins as well :thumbup:

I just got back from the gym. Walked 3 miles, feeling good. Ive noticed it helps the queasiness in my tummy go away. My boobs starting tingling today. When is July 12th gonna get here??!! This has been the longest 11 days ever!!! LOL I should have asked for a 5 week U/S, she would have done it if I had asked. But I knew a heartbeat wouldnt be visable until 6 weeks, so I told her July 12th was perfect. But wow, time is dragging

wow, well done gettin yourself to the gym bkay :) wish I had your energy, im exhausted all day long

I have my first scan a week from today! Both extremely excited and extremely scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->