March Mummy's - waste time with me

I know!

50 days in the scheme of things isn't a lot of time, but to me it feels like a century! lol!

The days are dragging for me at this point!

Had my scan at 32 weeks to check low lying placenta. It has now moved up so all systems go for natural birth! Baby measuring on track except belly was 3 weeks ahead chubby baba! I have put on 12 kgs and feels like a giant beach ball on my tummy! Also starting to get pubis pain ouch!

Oh the pubic bone separating pain!! I've been feeling it for about 3 weeks! It was bad for like the first week but now is just on and off every now and then! But the pressure is legit!

Glad I'm not the only one suffering from this, never felt this pain before!

had my check up yesterday and blood pressure is great, weight is great, glucose test results came back normal which is great, and we discussed that at my next apt in 2 weeks we will schedule an induction for March 16th which is the Monday after my due date just incase she doesn't make an appearance before then! I will be almost 41 weeks at that point! And its also DH's birthday!

Having some more pressure down there today. I started with it like the first week in January and it was horrible. Then it eased up for the most part. It was still there, but mostly just when I was getting up from laying down or something. And then today it came back and has been pretty bad today. Hopefully it'll ease up again!

Here are a couple of pictures from her nursery and if you want to see more pictures you can go to my blog. There is more pictures there!
https://dreamingofaveroneebaby.blogspot.com/2015/01/updated-nursery.html

Hope everyone is moving along nicely!

Attachments

• nursery1.jpg
    nursery1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery5.jpg
    nursery5.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
I we was just talking to my husband about keeping the baby's clothes in cardboard boxes if I can't find a free dresser on Craig's List. Not quite as "classy" haha.

Well the babies nursery is my sons room and with the baby being in our room for the first year last time the clothes just hung out on top of the dresser and never really had a home. So i bought a new bed frame which had 4 large drawers underneath. Already got everything ready for baby and it's all in a drawer of its own

The dresser and chair that's in her nursery are both Craigslist/ consignment shop finds! And I have her clothes 9months and up in a plastic comforter bag in her closet :)

Nobody has to know ;)

I only usually keep out the size they currently fit, so now Newborn is in the drawera. So i have a bag of 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, size 1 and up all in a bag each in the closet.

But i have a 4 yr old daughter and 2 year old son. So I've got all their clothes sorted and ready.

No sense in spending more than you have to! Babies are expensive! We're in our early 30s and finally just getting to that stage in our lives where we can be fancy and buy new Ikea instead of used Ikea ;) Nothing in the baby's room will technically match, but I tried to get similar wood tones, at least. Except the changing table - my SIL offered me my nephew's because he outgrew it, and free is free! Don't care what it looks like! He definitely needs a dresser, though, because his closet is mine (well, storage) until he's old enough to object ;)

exactly! we didn't spend much at all on her room!

The crib was my gift from my mom, the dresser was used and like $30, the chair was used and maybe $15, toybox used $15, swing clearance to $49 but paid for with credit from baby shower returns, lamp used for $1, rug was new for $19, wall monogram was $20

so we really didn't spend a whole lot!

I had no clue on what size she will be wearing or how fast shell grow out of them so I just kept all newborn-6 months out. and put the rest up.

I have a whole bunch of bigger sizes because I have a year old nephew. He has a four drawer dresser, so I'm probably just going to do one drawer per size up to 12 months. If he's itty bitty (I'm getting mixed reports on estimated size), and I end up buying a bunch more newborn stuff, I can just put the 12 month stuff back in a box and do a whole drawer of newborn.

I don't have Violet's old clothes organized, so a while ago, I pulled them all out and sorted out anything between newborn and 6 months. We didn't get a lot of newborn stuff because it seemed like a bit of a waste of money to me, but we have a decent bit of 0-3 month stuff. I plan to mostly dress the baby in gowns and pants at first. With Violet, we just rolled the sleeves until she grew into them. Plan to do the same this time around.

I'm trying to figure out what to do for my girls bedroom wise. Baby will be sleeping in my room for the first year for sure, so I'm not too concerned but I do love the idea of room sharing siblings. At least until my oldest is needing her privacy more in a few years.

I bought an under the bed tote to put everything after it's washed for right now.

Brittany, I'm most likely being induced on March 16 too at 38 weeks. Waiting for a date.

Really? How crazy would it be to have our girls on the same day!

Today I've been feeling like she will come before her due date on her own! She has been so low my entire pregnancy, I've been on my feet and done tons of walking the entire time, I've had so much pressure down there since 30 weeks, I've been on and off stressed the entire third trimester, and I can feel her move down low and its legit really really low down. Plus I've been getting cramping on and off for the past week.

Could all just be nothing or maybe its something! Guess well see.

So you know that feeling you get in your cervical area near the end of pregnancy? Particularly while exercising? I've started to get that recently. Anyone know what actually causes that? Is it actual changes to the cervix? Or is it just pressure or something like that?

I'm not sure what feeling you're talking about since this is my first, but I've had tons of pressure since 30 weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->