March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Hello ladies... Would love to join :flower:

Just found out a few hours ago that I am expecting again.. Very shocked as we had only starting trying this month but completely over the moon :cloud9:

I have two boys aged 3 & 1 who keep me busy but have always wanted a big family!

I find early pregnancy very stressful as have suffered 5 miscarriages over the last few years but hoping & praying this little one sticks!

Name (just first)? Kate

How old are you? 34

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 20th March

What # child is this for you? 3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Ermmm maybe a girl this time as symptoms seem stronger!

Are you finding out the gender? I will try to sustain this time!

How many months were you TTC? 1

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Baby aspirin

Welcome kate!

Getsing bloods drawn tomorrow. Called earlier today to see if I could get an earlier appointment rather than waiting 3 more weeks. Doc apparently wasn't up to date about my miscarriage last month as I saw her nurse practitioner when she was out of town. No one gave her the memo when they put me through. So she wants to have bloods done.

At least hopefully this will show something one way or another and give me some reassurance for the time being.

Hiya Sarah, welcome and congratulations your lovely surprise bfp. I'll add you to the list now x

Jamie your tests look great to me, they're super dark x

Milessa I have zero symptoms except being tired too x

Afm I have a scan tomorrow for reassurance as I'd been having some very bad cramps that have had be doubled in pain. I'm so nervous and praying all is well, scan is at 9.40am so I'll update as soon as I can x

Good luck I really hope it goes well x

Welcome and congrats to all the new March Munchkin members!

Jaime - Definitely darker lines! So happy to hear that you get to have the blood tests. I completely understand wanting the reassurance.

Milessa - I'm right there with you. I'm sooooo tired all the time. I feel like I just want to sleep through my whole first trimester. Have you made your appt for your scan?

Tara- Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that you're getting an early scan. I know how worried you been by the lack of symptoms but hopefully seeing you're little bean will help ease your mind. Since we can't feel any movement going on this early, the first trimester is so nerve racking! Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I just polished off three pickles so I think my cravings might already be kicking in. I rarely had cravings with DD, so again this is leading me to believe we might be having a boy this time around. anyone else already experiencing cravings?

No cravings here, just an upset stomach anytime I eat!

Name (just first)? Gemma

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 1st of March based on last period but I expect it will be moved later and/or the baby will be late

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl because I am having all day nausea and craving and I only had sickness in the morning and food aversions with my son

Are you finding out the gender? Unlikely but not definitely

How many months were you TTC? 1! (Not quite sure how that happened we expected it to take awhile again)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No apart from prenatals

Hi Ladies! I'd love to join :) Found out at 10dpo, have my first blood work this morning, second draw in 48 hours and assuming the results are good will have my first U/S between 6-8 weeks :) Symptom wise, I am feeling mildly crampy, tired, on and off sore boobs and random waves of nausea that don't last very long!
Name? Kim

How old are you? 28 (29 tomorrow hehe)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? March 21, I took femara and was monitored so I knew within a 2 day window of when OV would occur.

What # child is this for you? I have a 4 year old DD and delivered twins last year at 21 weeks who did not make it.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Feeling pretty positive its a girl

Are you finding out the gender? As soon as I can!

How many months were you TTC? Technically this was my first medicated cycle, but I have been off of BC for 6 months.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

Welcome ladies, so so sorry for your loss klabro. Hope this one is a take-home baby. <3

Kate, Gemma and Kim congratulations to you all and welcome to the group, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. Going to add you all to the list now :)

Kate it's so hard to relax after losses but hope you can manage to enjoy this pregnancy x

Jamie good luck for you bloods x

Rita I've had no cravings or aversions yet, hope if I do get any it's healthy cause I need to lose some weight or the midwife will be lecturing me x

Olivia hope you tummy settles x

AFM - I had my scan today. I was an absolute wreak and I was in tears before they even started the scan, thank god everything was okay. We got to see our beautiful little peanut and the little heartbeat flickering away and then the tears came even more because I was so happy. Measured 6 weeks exactly which is close enough and it's hard to date accurately so early. I'm on :cloud9:

IMG_20160712_145413.jpg

Yay so happy for your princesstaz!!! :dance: also very jealous you got to see your little one already. Lol it's amazing that these little blobs are getting heartbeats already. So neat!!

Look at your gorgeous little bean princesstaz!! Bet you are over the moon :)

Not sure when I'll get a scan but first 2 appointments are scheduled so maybe the 2nd one but prob just the dopler not an us. No cravings but like last time a little susceptible to foods seen on tv, if I see piazza, salad, or pretzels etc then I kinda want it :blush:

Yay taz it's so nice to know things are going good for you!

I love that scan picture!
I went to the gp today so I can be registered with the midwife. Pointless appointment and almost an hour wait but I have filled out the form. Hopefully I will get a phone call soon arranging my booking in appointment.

Gemma how annoying. I just asked the receptionist to book me in with a midwife, didn't even need to see a gp. Least it's done now though and hopefully not long until your booking appointment.

Milessa I hope they do let you have a scan, will you ask or just go with the flow?

I have another scan on Tuesday, can't wait x

Love seeing that scan PrincessTaz!! I can't wait until I'm at that point :) Right now the days are just crawling by.

Kim it does go so slowly doesn't it, I got my bfp at 3+4 and I hoesntly feel like I have been pregnant months already lol x

Yay taz am so glad your scan went well x

That's great taz!

Got my first beta back today at 10,000 and she said my progesterone was good too. Hoping by Friday it doubles.

I feel like I've been pregnant months too and I haven't known for a whole week yet. I'm so tired all the time already. Anyone else having mild stomach cramps/pains? I feel like I have a constant mild cramp in my stomach. Feels like stretching already. I guess this is my third pregnancy so my body just may be doing what it knows to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->