• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

I haven't known for a week yet either and time is craaaaaaawling.

Sooo excited to join you all!!

Name (just first)? Karen

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 22nd March based on LMP and opks.

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea yet!

Are you finding out the gender? Definitely

How many months were you TTC? 2

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just prenatals and thyroxine as I have hypothyroidism.

So the sickness has begun :nope: I constantly feel nauseous It's horrible I never had this with my last two pregnancies so it's new to me.

Hi ladies! I went to my GP yesterday and he's referred me to the hospital (I'm consultant led because of diabetes) so hopefully my appointment will come through soon! I'm still pretty much symptom-less except excessive drool! Eurgh!

Jamie you beta numbers are great, sure they'll be doubling beautifully x

Kim I've had really bad cramps and pains that have sometimes had me doubled over, the midwife at epu said it was normal and just stretching x

Mel sorry to hear nausea has set in, hopefully it won't get too bad x

Sally hope your appointment comes through quickly x

Karen welcome to the group and a massive congratulations to you, seems like there's a lot of us with no symtoms so far. I'll add you to the list now x

Button we have the same EDD... Till the doctor changes it of course :)

Name (just first)? Sarah

How old are you? 23

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14th March - last period

What # child is this for you? 1st

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Predicting a girl

Are you finding out the gender? Yes !

How many months were you TTC? 2 months had a Mmc in May

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just prenatal vitamins

Hey ladies !
congrats to you all hoping this time around I will have a perfect lil bundle in March
Had a Mmc in May sadley so obsessed right now with " oh is this normal oh is that ment to hurt "

Symptoms wise hot flashes galore occasional queesiness but nothing terrible , heavy bobs ,lots of stretching in my belly and back ache which makes me nervous as I'm only 5 weeks ??

Good luck to you all

Name (just first)? Miranda

How old are you? 25 (will be 26 next month)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? March 20

What # child is this for you? Second

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Haven't decided yet

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? 4 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

Hiya Sarah and Miranda, congratulations to you both and welcome x

Sarah233 back ache and pain is normal due to hormones and stretching. It's early but there's a lot going on behind the scenes x

Sarah0108 wow 2 sacs, imagine having twins. I'm sure for being so early it's very normal to only see sacs, it's great your hcg is a good level. Hope your next bloods and scan go well x

Oh wow twins ! That's epic !! I'm sure you'll be fine it is only early days I'm sure the next scan you'll see two little cuties filling them sacs up ❤️

I don't think you normally see anything until at least 6 weeks, but wow, twins!

Had my second blood draw today and the results are that my HCG was 52 48 hours ago and 150 today. So things look good there. Have my first ultrasound scheduled in a little less than 3 weeks from now on August 2nd. I'm sure it'll be the longest 2 1/2 weeks ever.

Kim great blood results and yay for having a scan booked. I'd love to say time will go fast but nope, it does drag while you're wait for it but when it arrived it's like oh it's time arrest lol x

Sarah0108 it's hard to not to worry isn't it, I'm sure all will be okay though. Can't wait to start seeing everyone's scans etc x

Wow Sarah... Twins :) How exciting, I'm sure you will see two beautiful heartbeats at your next scan X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"