March rainbows 2018

Scan went well, thanks :). I was really paranoid they would tell me sth is wrong, but was all ok.

Myshel, congrats on telling the parents :)

Kirsty, not long until the scan.

Everyone else / hope you are ok :)

I have random worries about sth that can't be seen on a scan, like autism. So many people seem to have that diagnosis now :(

Glad everything is well Sweetkat and that telling your families went well Myshel!

We are in Vegas now. We basically stayed up all night to catch our flight. Pretty exhausted, but here and settled in. We made our big announcement on Facebook yesterday so now everyone knows. Still nervous, but at 19 weeks I think people were starting to wonder and I wanted the news to come from me. I feel good about it.

Sorry I've been absent so long. Hope you are all doing well! I don't come ok here much anymore but wanted to check to see how you all are. I'm 19 weeks Friday, nervous as this is the point where I lost my first daughter but little miss is still hanging in there. She's a little fighter. Just a few more weeks till viability now, crossing my fingers that we make it.

Hi Maryanne, glad you are doing ok. I am keeping everything crossed for you.
I totally understand the approaching angst with hitting dates. We are doing our anatomy scan tomorrow and I am a bundle of tears right now.

Karoolia- congrats on telling everyone. Hope you are having a good time in Vegas. How is the atmosphere where you are? Is everyone a bundle of nerves or is everything normal?

Sweetkat- I can't even think or get freak about things that can't be seen on a scan. There are way too many things I am freaked out about already.

So like I said, scan is tomorrow and I keep crying. I am just getting flashbacks to our scan we found out his heart stopped beating. I am also just so overwhelmed with telling family and everyone knowing. Also a mil issue with her deciding that no one loves her and she is all alone is causing some serious anxiety for my hubs.

Vegas is great! No one here is nervous. The only difference is that everything has been branded with #VegasStrong. Sadly this kind of thing can happen anywhere anytime. We figured it was no more dangerous now than it was a week or two ago and I'm thinking everyone else here had the same thought.

Myshel - I hope everything goes well with your scan! I'll be thinking about you!

Maryanne - I'm glad everything is going well so far!

Maryanne, so glad you are ok. Not long until viability now.

Myshel, I can totally understand the anxiety. I ran off for a private scan 2 days before my scheduled scan because was worried something would be wrong...

Kirsty, not long until your scan.

Karoolia, are you still in Vegas? In London after the recent terror attacks everything just seemed to be normal and we just carried on as before.

How many scans have you ladies had? I had 11 by my calculations and now I am worried it's too many and could have caused harm :(

So far this pregnancy I have worried about miscarriage, chickenpox, toxoplasmosis, autism, scans (too many), going to a scan and not hearing a heartbeat, infections, and the list goes on :(.

I am not going for any scans now until my 36 week scan now and I will just have to worry away :)

I still haven't told a single person. People I see a lot have guessed but nobody has asked and I might tell some friends this weekend, or I might not. Might just increase my anxiety levels.

Yup, I'm still there. We weren't in Vegas when the shooting happened, but have been since Monday. We go home on Saturday.

I have had two scans, number 3 will be on the 25th. I wouldn't worry about all your scans. I think as long as you were having clinical scans with trained techs you should be fine. The only worry I have heard of comes from people who go to boutique non-clinical ultrasound clinics that offer 1-2 hour long 3D scans.

Sweetkat scan is tomorrow at 9am. Can't wait! Fingers crossed my placenta has moved! I've started getting loads of kicks below my pubic bone so I'm hoping that's a good thing and it has moved. Hubby felt him kick 2days about and my daughter first felt him yesterday!
I've had 5 scans so far well 6 from tomorrow. The amount of scans I have always worries me. Always has with all my pregnancies x

Scan today went really well. We didn't get every picture needed, but we expected that since we are 18w. But Everything they could see looked within normal range. They even let hubs in half way through so he got to see most of the scan which is awesome.
Next scan is November 3 - slowly feeling better about this pregnancy.

Kristy - good luck on scan tomorrow!!

Sweetkat- I totally understand not telling anyone. I am still not telling anyone that is not immediate family. I am just so nervous.

Glad everyone is ok. Glad the scan went well myshelsong and good luck for your scan tomorrow Kirsty.

Glad it went well Myshelsong!!

Good luck tomorrow Kirsty!

Scan went amazing this morning. He looks perfect and we even watched him picking his nose :haha: placenta has now moved to the side and behind him now so there's no worries about that anymore :thumbup: :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Glad scan went well Kirsty :) and glad everyone else is ok.

Happy weekend everyone :)

So amazing, congrats Hun I love that pic. We still have only got from the top ultrasound pics. Nothing with a profile. I am starting to wonder if this little person has a face lol.

so wonderful Kirsty! I'm so glad it went well. Great pic :)

I am now officially halfway through this pregnancy. Still nervous at times, but it is a nice milestone to reach 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->