March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Wow am I super sleepy today.... I know this TWW is going to kill me!

i am on my 3 DPO and morning got up down with feaver and cold ....:dohh:not felling good at all...:nope:

Aww swati!! Feel better Hun.

Bris - today is my day off (it's almost 11am here) and I just saw my friend off. She's PCSing back to Texas :(

Got asked by one of my students today (who are 8 years old) "When are you going to have babies? I think you would be a great mum, I wish you were mine." Had to REALLY fight back the tears then... after her question there was a stream of kids saying 'my sister is having a baby, my mum is having a baby.' I cannot escape baby talk even with my little students!!! *sigh*

My temp has risen today - if AF is on her way, I just wish she would hurry up. I hate this niggling voice in my head saing 'I may be pregnant still.' I just want to know either way!

I love this thread!!

I'm 25, DH is 29, and this is our 8th month NTNP. Today is my CD18, I have no idea when I O'ed... Still no breast tenderness this cycle, which is very unusual for me....

Got asked if I was pregnant today - I wanted to be able to say yes :rofl: feeling bloated, my "mummy tummy" is showing today. Before I had kids I never looked pregnant, but since kids just a little bloat and I look 4 months gone :wacko: In a strange way it's quite nice to have a "belly", but sad to think it's just blubber :haha:

This 2WW is SO long...

Anyone get vaginal wetness after ovulation? I know it's to early to implant, but could it be a good sign?

Anyone get vaginal wetness after ovulation? I know it's to early to implant, but could it be a good sign?

I did. and im not sure if its a good sign or not but i am hopeful. I got dry like normal after ovulation but then yesterday 3 DPO I got really wet and I am still that way today...

how are you ladies? Anyone get some good news yet or are at least pretty sure they are getting their BFP this month?

AFM--- I am 5 DPO today and I have my blood test scheduled for 7 DPO to see if I ovulated this month or if we need to up my dose of clomid for next month...
I am not feeling so hot I am very sick to my stomach and I have a major headache so i think my daughter got me sick. :( hoping i get to feeling better soon and hoping to see some BFPs around here in the next few days

Temp is the highest it has been all cycle at 13DPO, however, I have been having funny twingy cramps all day, and thought what the heck, just do one of the tests sitting at home... :bfn: ... AF must be on her way :cry:

hello all hope we all get a :bfp: this month... I am on my 4 dpo yesterday night had twinges on right and left side if the abdomen ...........feeling very tired and sleepy .....hope are you all anybody has any symptoms so far....:shrug:

I'm not SURE I'm getting a BFP this month, but I'm quietly confident. I don't have any symptoms, but then I've been pregnant twice before and never had symptoms then either. I just have a feeling about it. Trying not to build it up though.

8DPO now and I'm not going to test until 10DPO. It's tempting, since I have 25 cheapies at home, but I realised if I get up in the morning and go straight to the toilet without a HPT in my hand, then I can't possibly test for the rest of the day because the sample won't be concentrated enough :thumbup:

SEATO I am feeling the same way! Tired and sleepy at 4DPO and twingey on my left side - even though I ovulated on my right side. Sleepy and a little out of it here lately. I just want to snuggle up with a big huge comforter and read and sleep.

SEATO I am feeling the same way! Tired and sleepy at 4DPO and twingey on my left side - even though I ovulated on my right side. Sleepy and a little out of it here lately. I just want to snuggle up with a big huge comforter and read and sleep.

lots of baby dust to both of us...:dust:

Indeed! It would be amazing, and a miracle, if it worked the first round of Clomid.

As for me, well no symptoms at all!! Even my usual PMS aren't here this month. Trying to forget about it all until AF is due. I don't have any tests at home, and won't buy any for now.

Gd luck for all of you ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->