March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Oh I'm gonna complain... 5 years of infertility, then have 2 miscarriages only to have him FINALLY say yes to TTC after 3 years?? .... I'm wanting to smack him in the head multiple times with my skillet... But I'm not going to do that, I can get arrested for damaging military property... =/

This actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.....and boo to your situation.

Lol. when my dh is not in the mood i wait till he goes to sleep then i wake him up with kisses it always works for me

Before our fertile week, I sit hubby down with hubby and we make our BD plan... when and what time we will do it. We mark it on our calendar and it is funny when we gets home from work and says, well we have to go at it tonight lol

Oh my DH doesn't want it planned out - so he doesn't get bored and don't risk performance anxiety.

Actually because he stays up all night (cause when he works he's on night shift) and I work in the morning today I asked him to 'come tuck me in'. I got lucky lol.

I am the one with no sex drive, my hubby on the other hand has no problems... he would go everyday, twice a day if he could (but no way do I let him with is low sperm count). If we have our BD planned out, he can work his gaming around it - his other love apart from me :haha:

Oh wow lol. Me and the DH play video games then BD lol.

Oh good news!! OPK at 8am was ALOT darker than one at 6am. Hopefully will get positive today!

I keep forgetting you are half way around the world lol its 1:45am here

Oh wow lol. Me and the DH play video games then BD lol.

Oh good news!! OPK at 8am was ALOT darker than one at 6am. Hopefully will get positive today!

I am not a gamer but hubby is - he would game all the time if he could. I have no attention span and just can't sit still long enough to get through any games.

FX you will get that positive OPK today!

My BBT is rising, but still not sure...

Btw just wondering. When you read BFN or BFP what do you read it as?

I keep forgetting you are half way around the world lol its 1:45am here

Almost 5pm here in QLD, Australia. Sometimes the most activity on these forums happens when I am snoozing because everyone else is awake the other side of the world.

Hah yeah. It's my work day. Right now it's 9am! I'm thinking about starting a LiveJournal that will help other women TTC.

I love video games. We have 2 XBox's so we play online together and beat games. Right now we're working on Borderlands 2

Like when I read it to me it means Big Fucking Positive/Negative

I read it at Big Fat Negative/No or Big Fat Positive. Really want to see a BFP soon. Have seen too many BFNs :cry: I was so excited just to see the smiley face on my OPK for the first time this month haha.

I know what you mean. Anytime I've found out I was pregnant it was a blood test because I had injured myself.

I am sick of people saying to me "you must be pregnant" whenever I make the mention that I feel slightly unwell and don't want to eat. I always say... I wish that was the reason.

Yeah I get that a lot to. It sucks because with my job I see EVERYONE in base. I get that a lot. If I look tired - Oh are you pregnant??

Ugh. Or the worst thing - it'll happen of its mean to happen. Well no duh, but I want it to happen now! Or when some people don't take into account that you my not be Christian and go 'Well pray to God and He will see you through it!'…… I'm Pagan..

It will happen when it supposed to thing makes me want to scream! I have planned to have children now, it is supposed to happen, but it isnt!!!

I am in 2 frames of mind at the moment. I would love to just keep going for more rounds of clomid if we aren't pregnant this round, but then a part of me wants to have a break because I am so tired... but am scared that we may miss our fertile window (12 months after my ovarian drilling in October 2012 - October 2013) by having a few months off and letting my body go back to irregular cycles, etc. :cry: I just want a baby now!

DSemcho, are you in the army or something? Just read through your posts and I'm getting the impression you're not a civilian :) Are you from Turkey originally, or posted abroad from elsewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->