March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

I am actually a civilian! My husband is in the Air Force and we got stationed overseas at Incirlik AB, Turkey two years ago!

Jillie - this is my first round of Clomid. I hope it happens the first time, but if it doesn't I'll be okay. But we did decide that if I get to do 6 rounds of Clomid and it doesn't happen we'll just wait a couple of years then adopt. We don't want to dish out the money for IUI or IVF

Well it's my 14 cd still opk is negative had bd last night will try today and tommrow..waiting for opk to be positive.....

I am actually a civilian! My husband is in the Air Force and we got stationed overseas at Incirlik AB, Turkey two years ago!
Oh okay; are you originally from the UK? I'm from the uK originally but we moved overseas to live where my OH was raised

How negative is it? Is it super faint or almost there? I have a feeling either my OPK at noon (1 hour away) or my 2pm will be my first positive.

So I am now 1 dpo. I had a barely positive OPK for the past 2 days was hoping it would get darker but today there is only a faint line... So I guess yesterday was it for me. Good thing dh was feeling frisky yesterday lol.

Did I get a positive OPK?

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542646_705538983025_1743165760_n.jpg

So I am now 1 dpo. I had a barely positive OPK for the past 2 days was hoping it would get darker but today there is only a faint line... So I guess yesterday was it for me. Good thing dh was feeling frisky yesterday lol.

I'd keep BDing - you can ovulate any time from 12-36hrs after your positive OPK, so if you had a surge sometime in the past couple of days and you're only now getting fainter lines; you could still be yet to ovulate. Count 36hrs from your last strong line and keep BDing until it's done.

DSemcho - yours look very close to being positive; if anything I'd say the third down was positive :shrug:

We will keep bding until AF. We want to make sure we cover all of our bases :)

DSemcho----- yep it looks like you ovulated on the 3rd.... was that yesterdays? It would be awsome if it was cause then we are really in this together lol. Glad I listened to you about not trusting the doc about when I would ovulate lol thanks :hugs:

Nah these are todays!! it goes 8am, 10am, 12pm, and 2pm! So I guess we need to BD today and tomorrow by midnight!

Well I definitely o'd on Thursday. I had to go home from work early b/c I was in so much pain. I guess the hCG worked. lol.

Now I just have to wait until the 8th to test. It seems so far away.

fingers crossed for everyone testing in march :D

Everyone that hasn't posted a test date please do so I can update the first post!! I'm going to try to keep track of who is testing when - and what results they get!!!

AFM - I'm definitely sure I ovulated today... I has my two positive OPKs between 10am and 12pm and then while at the gym tonight (around 8:20pm) I had a sharp pain in my right side while doing my squats... Which the right side is where my doctor saw my only egg... So hopefully can get some BD in tonight and tomorrow! :D Definitely testing on the 9th (but I might cave before then).

Ah thats great!! I used my last opk wednesday. Ive had some cramping the last two days so I am hopefully that I will be ovulating this weekend :) I kind of wanted to go get a few more opks but I dont really have any time this weekend so I will probably just see what happens after the 2ww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->