March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Got ovulation BD last night!!! SO excited for the 9th toget here

Got ovulation BD last night!!! SO excited for the 9th toget here

FX for you!

No idea if and when I will test. AF has shown up before I even thought about testing the last 2 cycles. And OBGYN told me to wait for at least a week after AF is due to test. So going on a 33 day cycle (last one was 30 days though)... AF would be due the 3rd. If I waited a week like his orders, then testing would be on the 10th. Wish I felt more positive about it. Haven't stopped crying on and off all day :(

Aww Jillie hunny :( Things will work out - I can feel it!! You are going to be pregnant this year!!! This year is a great year - let's cal it The Year of the Baby!!

so happy you ovulated dsemcho. Jillie why does your doc want u to wait so long to test?

No idea... that is just what he told me last visit I saw him. I was CD30 last time, he asked me whether I felt pregnant, I said no. He told me to wait til a week after my period was due (going off that the one before was 33 days). But the next day after my appointment AF arrived, so it was only a 30 day cycle. I ovulated the same day on both cycles too, so that really stumped me why there would be a 3 day difference in the length of my cycle. Back to see him in 2 days...

your lp must of been shorter for some reason. I dont think i could wait until 1 week after my af was due, i guess he just didnt want you to be disapointed if you got a bfn.

I think he is sick of seeing me... I always cry when I am in his office. He keeps telling me, you will get pregnant! I just keep saying, its taking too long! He has also told me I am a very determined person.

All women who want a child are very determined!! I know I'd do almost anything.

I always ask a million questions... what if? What does this mean? etc etc. I figure if I am paying $80 every month for a visit to him, I am going to take more than 2 minutes to get as much info as I can and use his tissues to wipe away my tears, instead of getting to my car and being in hysterics so I can't drive. :cry:

oh hun you will get pregnant, how long have you been trying? i think ttc makes us all a little crazy, when i was trying for my first it took 2 years i was convinced it was never going to happen and got really down about it, i never had any tests so i dont know if there was a problem but i do know what it feels like to think its never going to happen, then when my first was born we figured there was no point in using protection as it took so long last time and i was pregnant within 3 months typical lol. My third took 2yrs and 3months to conceive with a mc inbetween. My 4th i conceived on the pill and my 5th happened straightaway after a mmc. So even for 1 woman the times can vary. I pray that this is your month hun and u can have your precious little baby and it will be worth every bit of this. x

Been trying almost 16 months now.

Prior to this we both really focused on being healthy. I lost 42kgs and got myself into a normal weight range. We both made sure we regularly exercised, gave up all drinking, never smoked, started on all our vitamins, carefully watch our diet - we wanted to best prepare our bodies to create a healthy little person.

Went off the pill. Worked out something wasn't right after a few months but doctor refused to listen to me. Diagnosed with PCOS. Then clomid didn't work for me after 4 cycles building up to 200mg. Had ovarian drilling done. Back on clomid 300mg making me ovulate finally. But then got hit with DH SA - low count and motility. Is it possible that we will ever catch a break?!?!

i know its frustrating hun but it will happen, your so young you have such a great chance just try and stay positive.

Ergh I feel rubbish today , got a sore throat and blocked nose and just want to stay in bed! Can't even be bothered to get in the shower! But we are going to see my fiances grandma who lives about 50 miles away so I guess I need to move my bum! Back to work tomorrow after 9 days off boooo! Hope everyones doing ok! X

I got another positive OPK today and cramps. So should I consider today ovulation or tomorrow to determine what DPO I am?

if you got another positive opk more than likely you wont o until tomorrow because the egg is released after the surge, do you not temp? temping is a great way of knowing that you have ovulated.

No I don't temp because my sleep schedule is so wonky due to my job. Sometimes I work 0700 - 1400 or 1600. And sometimes I work 1400 - 2200 or 1600 - 2400. And sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and sometimes my husband accidentally does because now he's on nights. To many factors. So it's easier to play it by ear.

i would be up a lot at night with my other kids and it doesnt seem to affect my temps but i dont know how it works with shift work. maybe you could take your temp most days and that way you would be able to determine the difference between your pre o temps and your post o temps. Just an idea really so that you know when o has happened or what about checking cm and cp? that dries up really fast after o but you have to be careful not to confuse semen for fertile cm.

CM is mainly dry because of my Clomid. :(

But I did see some EWCM yesterday. And have been 'slippery'.

Finally done on the OPKs for this cycle; it's been a long one, scrutinising every line and getting so many positives... I'm glad to see the back of it :lol:

Attachments

• OPKmonth26.01.13.jpg
    OPKmonth26.01.13.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
Wow!!!! My husband thinks I'm crazy for keeping my OPKs from my cycle to compare to the end of the cycle... Good to know I'm not!! And that reminds me I need to do one tonight to see if its still positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->