March Testers!

Sunday I think. I have 5 hpts and feel like peeing on a few :haha:

I am dying for testing tomorrow at 10DPO... I don't know if I can wait any longer...

test! test! test!

Hahaha, I need to grab some HPT first, will go tonight after working hours.
If I can, I would like to wait until Wednesday next week because FF advises me to wait for this date. But I never succeeded in waiting so far... This is cycle number 10! Hahaha

Sunday I think. I have 5 hpts and feel like peeing on a few :haha:

I am dying for testing tomorrow at 10DPO... I don't know if I can wait any longer...

test! test! test!

Hahaha, I need to grab some HPT first, will go tonight after working hours.
If I can, I would like to wait until Wednesday next week because FF advises me to wait for this date. But I never succeeded in waiting so far... This is cycle number 10! Hahaha

Sorry, I'm a bad influence!:winkwink:

I'm dying to test too. I was really tempted this morning. I will probably allow myself to do it on Sunday. I don't want to ruin my entire weekend by getting a Bfn today :haha: and I know it's too early anyway. Sometimes i wish I had tested early with my first so I know how early I would have got a bfp. I didn't test until a few days after Af was due as I was so fed up of seeing crappy bfns every month!!

I'm also tempted to test early! Tomorrow would be 10DPO. But I really should wait. With my DD I got a pretty strong positive at 12DPO, so I probably would have gotten a positive at 11. I think I'll hold out until at least Sunday though.

Since my temp is very low, no need to test...
I guess AF will come soon, I just have to accept it this way...

So tested this morning and BFN. NO hint of a line. I have no idea when AF is due. If my cycles had gone back to normal it would have been Tuesday but if it's when I think I O'd it would be tomorrow or Sunday but I guess it could be whenever.

I'm fine if I'm not pregnant I just don't want to be sitting here wondering. Just want AF to come if she's going to.

My chart has been confusing me the last few days, but I *think* I O'd yesterday. I'm really curious what my temp will look like tomorrow. On to the next round of waiting!

I *think* I'm 2 dpo. Yesterday and today my cervix is most definitely L/F/C. So either that or I didn't O at all. Now too wait and see when af turns up so I've got some idea of what my cycle is doing. I don't expect to be pregnant this month and have no tests in the house. We shall see if I'm still holding strong on not buying any this time next week. I was always testing far too early in the past ha ha

Tested today at 10 DPO despite my better judgement. BFN.

Sorry slammerkin, but you still have time to test again, it is not over.

My temps went back up this morning. Will test on monday if no AF!

Thats a Hopeful rise MiaMama!! Fingers crossed youre going to get that bfp!
Sorry Slammerkin - you're still early though and your chart looks good. Hopefully it's just too early.
Eek tomorrow was the day I said I'd allow myself to test - now I don't feel brave enough :haha: I think if I test in going to put myself in a bad mood. Will see how I feel in the morning

Sorry to hear that slammerkin. Fingers crossed it's just too early. It can take up to 9 days for implantation x

Thats a Hopeful rise MiaMama!! Fingers crossed youre going to get that bfp!
Sorry Slammerkin - you're still early though and your chart looks good. Hopefully it's just too early.
Eek tomorrow was the day I said I'd allow myself to test - now I don't feel brave enough :haha: I think if I test in going to put myself in a bad mood. Will see how I feel in the morning

Rose I understand you so well.
I did not test on Friday because if it was a negative, it would have ruined my week-end.

Thank you. The rise may be a fluke as I forgot to test this morning as DS woke me up crying so I jumped out of bed and then temped once I remembered. But i am feeling a little more positive now as I've booked a reflexology appointment for this week, so at least if AF arrives I have something to look forward to :)

Thank you. The rise may be a fluke as I forgot to test this morning as DS woke me up crying so I jumped out of bed and then temped once I remembered. But i am feeling a little more positive now as I've booked a reflexology appointment for this week, so at least if AF arrives I have something to look forward to :)

Sorry for the bfn but yes it is early!
Do not give up now!!!

No temp this morning I am at the hotel, going back home tonight.
I'll test tomorrow morning except if AF arrives...

Hello…. My fiancé and I are currently TTC after getting my Nexplanon removed on Mar 2nd. I have yet to see AF which I wasn’t expecting her to return so quckily… We BD a few times prior to removal as well as that same night as removal and again on the 7th and 8th… On the 9th I had this brownish discharge (which I thought would’ve turned into AF) but it was only when I wiped and stopped on the 11th… I started having this pulling-down like sensation in my abdomen… A lot of the signs I’m having like peeing a lot, I already have a weak bladder and have to go a lot throughout the day but I have been noticing more of an urgency to go pee… But its the pulling sensation that’s kinda throwing me off… This is my first time actually planning a pregnancy but I have had 5 pregnancies and births… ages 11,10,8(9 on the 22nd of Mar), 7 and 4… But I never paid attention to my body at the beginning with those ones…. I didn’t know about checking my CM til after I read up on implantation bleeding… And I’m just wondering since I can’t really count my cycle days being that I haven’t had my first AF since removal of the Nexplanon, what day would be good for me to do a HPT??? I did do one last week while I was having that discharge and it was negative…. So im just trying to get advice about when I should test???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->