~~~March Testing Thread~~~ 110 Testers, 28 BFPs~~~

I tested today BFN. AF is due tomorrow. If all goes as planned I'll be testing April 30.

Same here!!! maybe were just late developers lol!!!!

Ill test with you on the 30th!!!:)
FX'D for both of us!!!

Sorry for your BFN. I really thought this was our month. I feel like my cycles are so long compared to others who get through 2 cycles to my 1! I have pcos and I am currently on femara I am hoping AF will at least show up. It would make me feel positive about getting regular. I usually don't ovulate on my own. I chose to do 4 months unmonitored. So far I have gotten a +opk on CD 17 both months so at least if I can stay regular my hopes will be high that I can have a chance every month. :) FX'D that we will get our BFPs in April!

10 dpo today and a BFN. Am I out? Somebody tell me I'm not out! AHHHH!

Hopefully not. I'm feeling out since it's 12 DPO and BFN... Sometimes I wonder when it will be my turn? *sigh*

Opinions please!!!!

https://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg487/MrsFrair/?action=view&current=013-1-1.jpg&t=1332887333922

I tweaked it a little....

Hopefully not. I'm feeling out since it's 12 DPO and BFN... Sometimes I wonder when it will be my turn? *sigh*

I hear you, I am only hanging on to a thin tiny miniscule thread of hope. After you've seen as many BFN's as the two of us have you start to just expect them.

I'm about ready to buy a pink sharpie, draw my own line, and see if that eases the pain a bit...

I hear you, I am only hanging on to a thin tiny miniscule thread of hope. After you've seen as many BFN's as the two of us have you start to just expect them.

I'm about ready to buy a pink sharpie, draw my own line, and see if that eases the pain a bit...

i am in the boat with you ladies...just waiting for my turn, love the idea of the sharpie!!

LOL about the sharpie! That's a good idea ;) :haha: I hope we both get our :bfp:'s real soon! It's hard waiting so long for it :(

i am in the boat with you ladies...just waiting for my turn, love the idea of the sharpie!!

:hugs: How long have you bee TTC?

we were ntnp for about 2/3 years and really decided to start seriously ttc in sept 2011 and that is when my cycles went wacky!!??

we were ntnp for about 2/3 years and really decided to start seriously ttc in sept 2011 and that is when my cycles went wacky!!??

:hugs: I hope we all can get our sticky babies very soon!

I saw some slight pink this morning, pretty sure AF is on her way. Usually see slight pink a few hours-a day before AF... On to April's plan!

Congrats to all the newly expecting ladies and good luck to everyone who is trying!

This is my 3rd cycle TTC with my husband. I took a FRER two days ago, nothing. I took one this morning (12dpo I think) and I got a faint line after about 6 minutes. It's pink, thin, very faint, the top half of the line is easier to see than the bottom. I've been having symptoms, but I seem to have them every month whether I'm pregnant or not (caused by wishful thinking). What do you think? Should I wait until tomorrow (the day AF is due) to test again? Could it be an evap line? I want to tell my husband but I don't want to get his hopes up and then find out I just read the test wrong. I want to get really excited right now but I don't want to get MY hopes up. :)

Sombra, I tested negative at 11dpo and positive at 12dpo, so you're definitely not out!

Were you using an early detenction HPT or a cheapie at 11 dpo? Was there even a faint line at 11 dpo or absolutely nothing? I so want to have hope still.

Sombra, I tested negative at 11dpo and positive at 12dpo, so you're definitely not out!

Were you using an early detenction HPT or a cheapie at 11 dpo? Was there even a faint line at 11 dpo or absolutely nothing? I so want to have hope still.

I used an Internet cheapie. At 11dpo there was absolutely nothing there (trust me, I tried so hard to see something). Then at 12dpo I got the faintest positive on another cheapie... Immediately hopped in my car and went to the drug store to buy a FRER and confirmed it was positive!! For 2 days they stayed pretty faint, then got considerably darker.

Hey ladies!! I need some help...I would like to get my chart from FF onto here so that you can have a look at it and give me some of your opinions. Thanks for all your help!

Just a quick update. I couldn't be patient, I took another test a few hours later and got a clearer positive result. Went to my doctor this afternoon to get a blood test this afternoon. She'll confirm tomorrow with hopefully good numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->