~~~March Testing Thread~~~ 110 Testers, 28 BFPs~~~

Still no clear answer for everybody. Another faint faint line on the hpt and then a negative on a digital. AF is officially one day late and no sign of her. My temps usually drop about 12dpo and my period begins. I'm 13dpo today and my temp actually rose. So hoping this isn't a false alarm...no choice but to be patient and keep testing until AF shows up.

Sombra :thumbup: I hope it's your turn. fx'd and :dust:

Still no clear answer for everybody. Another faint faint line on the hpt and then a negative on a digital. AF is officially one day late and no sign of her. My temps usually drop about 12dpo and my period begins. I'm 13dpo today and my temp actually rose. So hoping this isn't a false alarm...no choice but to be patient and keep testing until AF shows up.

I didn't get a positive on a digital until 14 or 15dpo and my tests stayed pretty faint for 2 days then started getting darker. I hope it's good news for you!!

I'm out, AF showed this morning! On to cycle 11 I guess... *sigh*

:
I have been having super sore BB`s and dull cramps for the last 4 days, since I got the first faint positive and today they are still sore but not as bad...

Sorry for going on and on......:blush:

I had AF like cramps around the time of my BFP too and on/off for almost 2 weeks after my BFP. The sore boobs come and go, so it sounds like you have all good signs! :hugs: We're all in this together hun! :thumbup:

Thanks for all of your help and concern!! I REALLY appreciate it! :hugs:

I think I am going to wait until Sunday and if AF/BFP don't show up then I am going to take the Provera and move on and join the April thread...or May actually because it will probably take that long..... :cry:

This TTC business is so hard and I am so impatient!

I am thinking one more try with clomid and then DH and I are going to try IUI. What do you ladies think?

Good luck Sombra! I hope at least one of us gets a BFP! I'm out since AF showed, so fingers crossed for you!

Good luck Sombra! I hope at least one of us gets a BFP! I'm out since AF showed, so fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! I really wanted you to be in this with me! I'm just biding my time til tomorrow morning...feeling like it better get darker soon or I will start to worry!

Thanks! I really wanted you to be in this with me! I'm just biding my time til tomorrow morning...feeling like it better get darker soon or I will start to worry!

Aww, thanks hun :hugs: I'm happy for you! :) I'm hoping next month will be my month... though I must admit this is getting old.

Well AF was due the 28th. Im still having just light spotting? Took a digi today BFN. 18dpo. I wish AF would just show already! Once she arrves I won't be testing until may!! Oh it seems so far away

Hi Everyone! I've been reading for a while (last two weeks actually...lol) and finally got to posting. Hubby and I have been not officially trying but not officially not trying either for about a year with no results. This month was the first time I sat down and actually pin-pointed the most likely day. We BD every day for 3 days prior...skipped a day...and BD the day after. Not exactly sure when I ovulated...but I'm thinking it was around the 15th. AF is due...well...today! I tested 3 days ago (couldn't wait) and it was BFN.

I've been a little nauseated after lunch a lot the past 2 days. I've had mild cramping. Wierd thing happened today though. I woke up and it felt like AF was here. I went pee and very light pink tinge on TP. I put a tampon in and went to work. By lunch...I went to change it...and there was just a teeny-tiny bit of dark brown on the end of it. (sorry if tmi) When that happened before...AF came later that night. Tonight...nada. And there is also an uncomfortable dull ache in my womb...almost like a pressure...and very gassy. I also felt extremely dizzy at work for the past 2 days...but I also was tired cuz I couldn't sleep. I'm going to test tomorrow if no AF.

I also have a DR appt set up for the 19th. If I get a BFP tomorrow...It will be for baby talk. If I get AF...it will be for fertillity talk. Hopefully it's the former.

GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHER LATE-mONTH AND APRIL LADIES!!!!

hi sombra...
hope you got your BFP today.. not slight but dark..
My all prays and wishes are with you..
lots of babydust with extra sticky glue for you..

Well ladies, I'm officially the recipient of one :bfp: !!!!

Today the line is definitely there and it is not my imagination. AF is two days late and I'm 14dpo.

For all those symptom spotters out there, my only symptoms (besides no AF) were some cramping at 11 dpo, fatigue, dizzy spells a few times, and some very very mild nausea. No sore boobs at all.

I hope you ladies will be joining me soon and I WILL be checking up on all of you. If I can get a :bfp:, you can! We had a lot of things working against us...I'm 34 and DH is 36, I'm overweight, I smoke (quitting today), and my husband has only one testicle due to testicular cancer at a young age. I was beginning to give up hope.

Hang in there ladies!

Congratulations Sombra :D Really happy for you :) What did you do this cycle? x

Congratulations Sombra :D Really happy for you :) What did you do this cycle? x

Honestly, the only thing we did differently was BD every other day instead of every day. I should have suspected that with only one testicle that the :spermy: might need some more time to recoup, but I was just so focused on getting the job done that we were BD every day. So if your DH hasn't had a SA, I would definitely try every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->