MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Just wondering if maybe you ladies have any insight for me...I tested this morning at 19dpo with frer and got another positive. I compared it to my test from 15dpo and my lines look the same/ the newest one being maybe a little darker. I thought if I was having a cp my line would be much lighter now/gone completely by now. After that I dipped a cb digital in and it came back "not pregnant." It would be nice to have a clear yes or no. Pretty sure I never got af this month. I only started bleeding on Tuesday around 12 and it was done by Wednesday night. AF was due either Wednesday or Friday. I am paranoid to bd because I read that that can cause bleeding and I don't want anymore issues, but if my 2 days of bleeding was my "cycle" bding time is coming up.

Aww Hun I really feel for u! I'm not gonna lie as I don't wanna give u false Hun as going from them tests I'd say it's a miscarriage! I'm so sorry my insight ain't good news but I don't wanna give u hope to have it broken away anymore then it has done Hun. Big hugs and I wish u the best of luck for your next cycle and hope that miracle baby comes back to u xx

Big hugs to anyone who got af, and good luck for your new cycles! xx

I’m so sorry, JL
It looks like HCG is just hanging around. Will your doc do another beta? I had strong positives on FRERs and ICs in October. Eventually negative ICs and it took a long time for a negative FRER. I think your line at 19 is darker though, so it would be helpful to have blood work to confirm

AFM, AF showed yesterday. I’m out this month and off to the next

The first doctors appointment I went to they never even did a beta test so I am hoping they do 1 today. I just would like some for answer 1 way or another and feel like the doctor did everything they could to help me get that answer

Jl- I just think maybe it's too early. Your frers, to me look great for how earlier you are, digital take way more hcg to turn positive. And Dr office tests use high hcg levels 50-100 bc they want to make sure it's positive. Google hcg levels by dpo there are some interesting charts of how hcg actually doubles by dpo. I read 30 plus hours.

Idk I'm in the same boat as you and I'm staying hopeful. If I got a line like that on frer. I would def consider myself pregnant until the Dr said different. Good luck keep us updated

Also have you been using fmu only, bc sometimes if your not consist with ur holds or a big water drinking it will dilute hcg levels. Maybe try.... experiment.... no water or liquids for 4 hour hold. And than try ��

Hey everyone! I am incredibly behind on this, but I plan on going back and reading all I have missed the last week and a half! I was in Jamaica for my sister's wedding. :happydance:

AFM I am either 5 or 7dpo. Hubby and I got lots of BD'ing in during our week away. It was a quite difficult to temp while on vacation, so I am not super confident in my temp consistency, but since my temps have notably increased, no reason to assume I did not ovulate! Really hoping I am only 5dpo, since we got much more BD'ing in later than earlier.

Okay finally read everything!

BIG congrats to Nova, Crusher, and TryTry!!

Big hugs to Tori, Katy, Corgi, Echo, Ali, and Ftale moving onto next month. Thinking of you all.

Desire - best of luck on your first IVF

JL - hope you get some clarity soon. FX for you.

Jessica and Mdscpa - I am right there with you ladies. Doing this month after month is utterly exhausting mentally and physically sometimes. But, I am confident that one day we will get to where we want to be!

FX for you, Lulu!

Nix: Woot! Catch that eggy!

JL: Hoping you get some answers soon. Been thinking about you all weekend!

Af arrived for me today,three days early & only 9 days after I ovulated :-( Feeling really disappointed,our timing was perfect this month.

So my test at the doctors was negative she then immediately asked when my last period was. When I told her April 12th, she said oh so you would be newly pregnant. We will do a blood test. Here's to hoping for some good news tomorrow!

So my test at the doctors was negative she then immediately asked when my last period was. When I told her April 12th, she said oh so you would be newly pregnant. We will do a blood test. Here's to hoping for some good news tomorrow!

:rofl:

Well, at least they're finally pulling their heads out and getting you a blood test finally! Fingers crossed!

Going to have to try to catch up some. DH spent 11 days in the hospital recently and things are finally starting to normalize. I’m 5 DPO and will start testing at 8 DPO because I need to get on Progesterone immediately if I get a positive because my old as heck body is failing me in the TTC arena! Thank goodness for my 15 month old LO! I want another but if I’m ultimately unsuccessful, I’ll live. Oh, and I’m going to be a grandma! 25 year old DD is 9 weeks pregnant!

:rofl:

Well, at least they're finally pulling their heads out and getting you a blood test finally! Fingers crossed!

That's how I felt but I had to go to a completely new doctor. I can't complain since the office is right behind my house haha.

Hey ladies, This is my second cycle ttc with clomid (cd 3-7) and hcg trigger shot(cd 14), and progesterone(starting cd21). The first month I only ha done follicle size 20. This month I had three follicles (two 26 in right ovary and one 23 in left ovary). I had an ultrasound done and all 3 follicles released! I am now currently in the two week wait and I can’t help but symptom spot! I am 9dpt today. I took my first pregnancy test last night to check for hcg from trigger shot. It was BFN. So i don’t believe the trigger is still in my system! How soon can I test for real results?! Or should I wait the full 14 days? My dr told me I could do an at home test on the 19, as that’s my 14 day mark and since it’s a Saturday, i won’t have my blood test done until a Monday, the 21st! I’m really hoping this is our month! We have been TTC for 32 months for baby #1! And my birthday is the 22nd, so it would be the best birthday present of alllllll time! But any input on testing or anything in general? Thanks so much!!!

Hey ladies, This is my second cycle ttc with clomid (cd 3-7) and hcg trigger shot(cd 14), and progesterone(starting cd21). The first month I only ha done follicle size 20. This month I had three follicles (two 26 in right ovary and one 23 in left ovary). I had an ultrasound done and all 3 follicles released! I am now currently in the two week wait and I can’t help but symptom spot! I am 9dpt today. I took my first pregnancy test last night to check for hcg from trigger shot. It was BFN. So i don’t believe the trigger is still in my system! How soon can I test for real results?! Or should I wait the full 14 days? My dr told me I could do an at home test on the 19, as that’s my 14 day mark and since it’s a Saturday, i won’t have my blood test done until a Monday, the 21st! I’m really hoping this is our month! We have been TTC for 32 months for baby #1! And my birthday is the 22nd, so it would be the best birthday present of alllllll time! But any input on testing or anything in general? Thanks so much!!!

What kind of tests are you using? Regardless, I’ve had BFPs as late as 12 DPO (after an 11 DPO bfn). So, if your heart can handle all the BFNs, test away! I do! Just don’t get discouraged by early BFNs. If you want to wait, I’d say test at 12 DPO.

DPO9: My Ovulation Chart

So haven't bothered calling GP today for cd21 blood results, FF shows I ovulated and my temps are still rising so I do think I ovulated, so just gonna call GP tomorrow for results as this is the latest they should be back by! Still no post ovulation tender breasts for really hoping this is a good sign as I didn't have no boob pain or tenderness when i conceived DD tbh I didn't have no boob tenderness or pain until after she was born and my boobs blew up lol :) 6 days to go until testing day, I'm dying to poas lol xx

6 days isn't that far Jessica but it does feel like a lightyear away if you're a poas addict. :haha: Loving your chart and timing. Goodluck hun. Hoping for your :bfp:

AFM - I'm starting to think I have not O'ed yet and those high temps were just due to colds. I still have a sore throat and not 100% well. FX I feel a lot better in a day or 2 so we can put some BD in just in case I O later (I had CD41 O before).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->