MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

I think I already am, symptoms but been getting BFN so far whatever hcg I have is not getting picked up by the hpts and I am 16 days late. :( Driving me nuts.

I am acting as if till I get af or get the ins card soon so I can see the dr. I just got ins effective may 1st

put me down for Mothers day. I think I do a hold one as the fmu not coming up with anything yet.

Thanks everyone. My nausea has come back with a reckoning. I went to get soup from Subway, walked in and hard to walk right back out. I couldn't handle the smell. So I'm sure it's a virus but my smell is def heightened. My back is killing me, feels like it's breaking.. Probably from hugging the toilet all night. Ugh.

Crusher, I hope O holds off so that you can get it in!

Are you sure that may not be pregnancy related? Just asking

Oh everyone's ovulating or have already! I'm excited! I'm just so tired lately but I've been working a lot! My OH goes away on Thursday for 2 weeks so he won't be here when I either test positive or AF comes! It'll be exciting if I am, to figure out how or when to tell him!

Early Father's Day Card?

I am having so much drama with my OH right now that I'm not even sure a baby would be good for us now! So hard to think about since I'm already definitely in the tww and I'm either 7dpo or only 2dpo. Knowing my luck with timing it will be this cycle I get a BFP and I won't even be able to be happy about it. This is gonna be a long 10 days. If I ovulated early I'll get AF early if I ovulated as usual it'll be 10 days away. And the worst is OH is away for 2 weeks today and we haven't even spoken other than for him to say if I am pregnant all he will care about is the child (after saying while angry that I can deal with the problem myself, the problem meaning the possible baby). My life is so confusing! How can you get past hearing that from your OH?!

Your in my prayers and Hope things work out for the better and soon. Marriages have issues and it is how we get past them. I know how hard it is to let go of painful things said. I hope he has a change of heart and things work out for the better.

I am possibly 3 dpo but honestly the way my temps are going I am not even sure I ovulated now. I have been sleeping terribly though so not sure they are even accurate. I am ready to fall assleep right at my desk today. How is everyone else? Sorry to hear about your DH Jessie. He should not be talking to you like that. Reminded me of my EX. ehhh

I'm so tired and have felt nauseous yesterday morning and today. My breasts and nipples are usually agony by now but this time around they don't hurt at all? Though I keep getting shooting pains through them especially my left breast and tingly feelings in both. I still want a baby but the timing seems bad. Maybe my OH is just scared at the thought of having a baby? I'm not sure.

actually now that you said that he maybe scared. There was I want to say on this site the effects of pregnancy on the spouses and it lists anxiety and other stuff. It was really good reading.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/photo-gallery/surprising-pregnancy-symptoms-for-dads.aspx

OMG - I broke down and tested one day early. :) I've felt "pregnant" since late last wk, but haven't tested until tonight. AF due Weds or Thurs. Today I was 11 DPO. Hoping for this to be a sticky one! Baby dust to everyone!

Congrats

:lol: I sympathize, Alli! I tend to crave hamburgers while I'm pregnant, big fat meaty ones that taste super beefy. Just typing that out made me gag. :rofl: I can't stand really meaty burgers and rarely eat burgers at all, but oh man, I couldn't get enough with DS.

Mine has been BK cheeseburgers no pickles and chocolate shakes for the last week or so. I do not care if the HPT not showing positive something is definitely UP down there LOL

I thought AF showed up early but it looks like not. Can you move me to May 6th? That's when I can actually expect AF as it seems I ovulated earlier than I originally thought and just missed my surge.

if it was lighter than af maybe IB? I wish you the best. :D

Tested this morning with fmu and definitely BFN. AF due tomorrow. More than likely not pregnant. However has anyone ever had a problem with onestep cheapies? Because I was sick this morning while trying to drink my tea which I drink all the time. Just didn't taste right. I guess I could have implanted late but for now I just think it'll be AF tomorrow unfortunately!

I am now 17 days late for af. All I been getting is bfn. I done dollar store, frer, walmart equate, clear blue and ept. To have symptoms and very high cervix and be wet is driving me crazy NOT having the results. I have read that it can take upto 3 weeks late for some. Some never gotten hpt be positive and I have to wait for ins card to see dr. I went last year to the clinic and well I do not even have confidence they did the blood test or did it right. They did not even call till about 2 weeks later. I had to take another day off work to get test done. :( I rather wait and go somewhere good and I have confidence in. I hope we both get our BFP soon. I am going to test on Mother's day and prob after a hold. FMU is not seeming to show anything but I do drink a lot before bed.

Have all these symptoms and no positive. GRRR. i ovulated on friday the 13th of all days that afternoon after we did the deed earlier that morn. Had ib around 9 dpo. I think this is my lil girl cause I never had it with either of my sons.

I have no clue how to feel right now. I messaged my doctor asking her if it was a chemical pregnancy when can I expect my symptoms to go away? She messaged me back asking if I was having any symptoms and if I had tested since the doctors test. I listed the symptoms I am having and at the time of the message I hadn't retested. I got home from work today and retested and bam still positive. Now it is lighter today then it was yesterday but all my previous test I took in the AM where this one was a PM test and honestly only a 45 min to an hour hold (not sure if that makes a difference or not) I don't know if I am truly out this month or just extremely hopeful that there is a little bean still trying to grow inside me. I plan to test again Monday. If the line is still there I will be calling a new doctor, if it is gone I will accept it was chemical. I guess I should mention that the bleeding that started on Tuesday is basically gone now and never was heavy and i never did pass any clots.

What are your thoughts ladies? I have never had a chemical pregnancy before that I know of, how soon would my line start to fade? Should it be much lighter today then it is?

maybe it was breakthrough bleeding. it is rare but it happens. My mom had that for first few months of pregnancy with my brother. It has happened to other moms and breakthrough is common in first trimester. Ask if they can do a scan on you?

Tomorrow I’m 1dpo so my test day has moved to 27th

AF started today, right on time. So no testing for me this month.

Katy sorry to hear af got ya! Good luck on new cycle xx

It's weird how we all live on the same planet but celebrate mother day on different days! But happy Mother's Day to everyone who is celebrating it today. xx

Dpo7 here, 7-8 days to go until testing feeling really nervous! xx

Katy - so sorry :hugs:

Jessica - testing buddies :D. Are you testing earlier than your date?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Happy mother's day ladies, took my last ic this morning number 10 and I swear I finally see the faintest of faint lines. I saved my fmu and will be getting to the store today to buy more frers.... I'll keep you ladies posted. Fingers crossed.

Happy Mother's Day!!

I had a positive OPK yesterday. Still positive this morning.. so should hopefully not be by the end of the day. So I'm counting it as I'm officially in the TWW.

It's been an awful last few days. My father had a heart attack and it was a long one.. meaning the clots were already hardened and they only got one open. They barely got that one. It was so surreal to see my father's heart like that. I've seen videos from the cath lab, but never of my own father.

Same day, earlier that day, my grandmother on my stepmom's side was admitted with possible stroke. That turned out to be/turned into a massive brain bleed and found out she wasn't going to make it.

So needless to say I took my weekend off because I need to be there for my family.

So sry Ali. That's really hard. Hope everything turns around for you family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->