MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

AF showed up yesterday :( I'm out for this month but I'll stick around to see what happens to everybody else! It's officially been 18 months TTC and nothing. We're going to try one more month and then I'm going back to the doctor for drugs.

Katy - so sorry :hugs:

Jessica - testing buddies :D. Are you testing earlier than your date?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Yay :) lol, I remember you from previous forums on here. lol I'm normally a poas addict but I used up all my ic's last cycle so I didn't have loads of tests lying around the house so I don't get that temptation to test before hand! So as of yet I haven't and am really trying my hardest not too As I only have one FRER and one cb weeks digi. So this will be my first ever time (with tests in the cupboard) ever in 8 years trying that I will have held off testing until AF due date lol that's how bad I normally am but tbh it's been more relaxing and less stressful not giving in testing early and feeling disappointed but I am still nurvous. Have u tested yet or are you holding out? Good luck Hun xx

Happy Mother's Day!!

I had a positive OPK yesterday. Still positive this morning.. so should hopefully not be by the end of the day. So I'm counting it as I'm officially in the TWW.

It's been an awful last few days. My father had a heart attack and it was a long one.. meaning the clots were already hardened and they only got one open. They barely got that one. It was so surreal to see my father's heart like that. I've seen videos from the cath lab, but never of my own father.

Same day, earlier that day, my grandmother on my stepmom's side was admitted with possible stroke. That turned out to be/turned into a massive brain bleed and found out she wasn't going to make it.

So needless to say I took my weekend off because I need to be there for my family.

So sorry Hun hope there both ok! xx

AF showed up yesterday :( I'm out for this month but I'll stick around to see what happens to everybody else! It's officially been 18 months TTC and nothing. We're going to try one more month and then I'm going back to the doctor for drugs.

Sorry af came Hun, good luck for your next cycle and hopefully you don't need to go back to doctors for drugs! x

Oh man, really sorry to hear everything that's going on, Ali.

So sorry to all those that got AF.

Got my crosshairs this morning! Right where I thought they would go, too.

Hi! Please can I be added? I plan on testing on the 21st May (day AF is due!!) if it doesn't show up. Hope the time goes quick for everyone!!

Sorry to everyone who the witch got!

I have a question (you would think I’ve never been through this before but this is my first cycle trying since I had my son 5 years again) so yesterday I had two positive opks and a smily on the digi today I’ve had two negative tests so am I right in thinking today is my O day? If so is it still worth us bding tonight? And does that also mean tomorrow is 1dpo?

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms to be and the ones awaiting to find out or to become. :D

May there be a lot of BFPs today for those that test. I am testing around 5:30p CT after a 4 hour hold. I did not have a test for this morning. I am doing a dollar store one as it gets expensive.

Sorry to everyone who the witch got!

I have a question (you would think I’ve never been through this before but this is my first cycle trying since I had my son 5 years again) so yesterday I had two positive opks and a smily on the digi today I’ve had two negative tests so am I right in thinking today is my O day? If so is it still worth us bding tonight? And does that also mean tomorrow is 1dpo?

I bd anyway for the shear fun of it. Worth the shot regardless as we never know and the egg can still be fertilized I think up to 12 or 24 hours after 0.

I did the dollar general earlier on a 5 hour hold and it was negative. 3 min in on frer 6 day sooner
on same sample and negative from what I seen. Ten min mark it is still negative. Still NO AF and no sign of her. Used to be in past if I thought I was I take the test and she show up a few days after it. I have taken 9 so far starting with 5 days before AF was due and about every 2 or third day after thinking surely HCG be increased enough by now to register. NOT YET but still have symptoms and NO AF and Cervix is high. I am experiencing Leukorrhea. SMH.

So sorry to hear about that Alijo. :hugs:

Corgi - :hugs: Hope next month is THE MONTH!!! FX

Jessica
- Yeah I have been on here in each monthly testing groups it's sad :( but I'm grateful to know someone out there who understands and knows the struggle of TTC. And seeing ladies get their bfps give me hope that someday I do too. :D Good luck on holding off til your AF :thumbup: AFM, I only test when AF is due or a day late mostly though I never get the chance to test because she arrives the night before she is due or when I woke up in the morning.

Cheshire - :wohoo: on CH... Great timing...

Ovulation today/tomorrow. Time to get busy. Come on cycle 11, bring me some luck

Just wondering if maybe you ladies have any insight for me...I tested this morning at 19dpo with frer and got another positive. I compared it to my test from 15dpo and my lines look the same/ the newest one being maybe a little darker. I thought if I was having a cp my line would be much lighter now/gone completely by now. After that I dipped a cb digital in and it came back "not pregnant." It would be nice to have a clear yes or no. Pretty sure I never got af this month. I only started bleeding on Tuesday around 12 and it was done by Wednesday night. AF was due either Wednesday or Friday. I am paranoid to bd because I read that that can cause bleeding and I don't want anymore issues, but if my 2 days of bleeding was my "cycle" bding time is coming up.

Attachments

• 20180514_055513.jpg
    20180514_055513.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180514_054705.jpg
    20180514_054705.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
AF came today. At least I'm finally starting to figure out my cycles. I'm thinking about doing an unmonitored cycle this time. We have 2 more tries before taking a short break. After that it's back to iui in the fall. I'm starting to think that's the only thing that works for me. I don't have a lot of ewcm, so I'm going to give preseed a try.

Good luck to everyone still testing!

I’m so sorry, JL
It looks like HCG is just hanging around. Will your doc do another beta? I had strong positives on FRERs and ICs in October. Eventually negative ICs and it took a long time for a negative FRER. I think your line at 19 is darker though, so it would be helpful to have blood work to confirm

AFM, AF showed yesterday. I’m out this month and off to the next

Hi ladies a little update.... So I'm still in limbo over here, yesterday I was supposed to get my hands on a frer but the store I decided to go to only carried rexall early pregnancy test and dollar store test.. I thought for sure dollar General had frers, well that was a disappointment. As being mother's day I did not have enough time to drive to Walmart. I was very frustrated not knowing anything. Used the box a got yesterday and today and Idk blue dye lines suck. I swear I saw the faintest of faint again.... So it's still early 11 dpo. I'm feeling like I'm out but then again I still feel pregnant. I will make the trip down to Walmart today and get the frers, maybe it's just a waste at this point lol. But I'm truly addicted. Hi my name is krystal and I am a poas addict! Lol

So sorry to hear about that Alijo. :hugs:

Corgi - :hugs: Hope next month is THE MONTH!!! FX

Jessica
- Yeah I have been on here in each monthly testing groups it's sad :( but I'm grateful to know someone out there who understands and knows the struggle of TTC. And seeing ladies get their bfps give me hope that someday I do too. :D Good luck on holding off til your AF :thumbup: AFM, I only test when AF is due or a day late mostly though I never get the chance to test because she arrives the night before she is due or when I woke up in the morning.

Cheshire - :wohoo: on CH... Great timing...

Aww Hun I know exactly how u feel, made me feel sad reading it cause I'm right here with ya!. Aww that's a bummer Hun mines a bit the other way round i become a day late test get a bfn then af comes always after I tested and got a bfn! Typical, and never give up hope Hun! Just because it hasn't happened yet don't mean it won't. :) I hope you get your bfp this cycle Hun I hate seeing women who desperately want a child struggling to conceive that child. It's heartbreaking when women (that kill and beat there kids) just pop them out like no tomorrow! But someone with so much love to give don't get it that easily. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->