• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Here's 2am CD16

Attachments

• 20180422_023434.jpg
    20180422_023434.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
You test at 2am? That's dedicated! Lol those are the tests I just got. It's looking good for you!

Exciting dream! Hopefully you catch that egg!

So after me being so worried about not seeing OH I ended up getting a bit of time yesterday as I left work early so got some bding done! Even though I already think I've ovulated ovia doesn't seem to think so and put yesterday as my highest fertility day so FX if I didn't ovulate already I do now! Still going by my predictions and would say I'm 4dpo! Nothing out of the ordinary though!

CD 2 today after a 50-day cycle, this will be our 2nd cycle trying for #1. Can you change me from TBD to the 19th? Fx for everyone!!

Nice Dream! GL!

AFM I'm CD15 today. Still no positive OPKs but I had some very light spotting yesterday evening. Not sure what that's about but I'm hoping it's a good sign! Only problem is, DH and I are so exhausted and busy with our house projects that we haven't had time or energy to dtd. We dtd on CD13 so with any luck if I ovulate today or tomorrow we'll be good.

Go get that egg Dream!! Don't worry.. I've tested that early in the morning so you're not alone :haha:

AFM - I'm 5 DPO and trying not to think too hard about it. Hubby kissed my belly last night acting like I was pregnant :dohh: He's either insane or totally right :haha: Either way it's totally cute. I'm so happy he's completely on board with having #3. I'm sure he'll be disappointed if it's not a girl, though.

Got more of my leaves cleaned up. Still soo soooo many to go. We have the 3 huge ancient trees in our yard that drop branches and leaves like none other. Love the shade.. hate their mess.

Hope everyone's doing well! A little update on my post earlier. Had some tingly shooting pains in my breasts (not had that before), they feel very full and my nipples are very sensitive (nipples always are though). I know atm this is all progesterone symptoms but it's still nice to keep track incase I get my BFP this cycle!

AliJo- sooooo cute of your DH with the tummy kisses. I love it.

OPK is only getting darker over here. Will dtd again tonight.

Attachments

• 20180422_172751.jpg
    20180422_172751.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
Dream yay! I've got the same tests so it's good to see what I should be looking for lol

Officially 1 DPO! :) Excited to finally be in the TWW. Hoping it goes fast! Good luck to everyone!

I'm still waiting officially O, one more day to go I hope.

:dust: everyone

kiki1234 - Yay for TWW. Here we go!

FTale - Signs point to my O being today we will be TWW cycle buddies hopefully!

My OPK got even darker yesterday early afternoon (a true blazer) can't remember if i took a pic or not. This morning it's still strong positive so we will continue to dtd tonight and FX for a rise tomorrow. O today would make a HEDD of January 14th. (I'm always calculating my HEDD) I can't help it.

Got in an awesome workout yesterday. Very sore today but I love it. Let's you know the body is working hard and changing.

I have been so sick this weekend, think I've caught a bug. Throwing up and upset stomach. I haven't even been symptom spotting.. Just been in bed trying to keep something down. Ugh.

Good morning ladies! Seems like you are all moving right along. I'm hoping to get positives Friday Saturday. Hubs and I are so excited. I've been praying about a year to get pregnant this specific month so we shall see!

NoodleHelm - Oh man that sounds awful. Sending you healing vibes. Get well soon.

Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing?
Got this today - what a blazer! I can only assume the Clomid is doing it's job.

Also, I've started tempting for the first time but not really sure what I'm looking for. It's supposed to increase isn't it, but I'm not sure when? Should it be immediately after ovulation? Is this looking ok so far?

Attachments

• 20180423_143421.jpg
    20180423_143421.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20180423-145224.jpg
    Screenshot_20180423-145224.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads