MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Dpo14...
AF due between yesterday today or tomorrow!

woke up RHR 77
Temp 36.72c
Had night sweats last night and gurgling tummy now! (Both AF Symptoms for me)
No pre AF headaches but the gurgling tummy is enough to make me think AF is coming! Anyone else get this!

I have some slight uterus twinges like gentle pinches, was a bit sharp yesterday and day before but had these since my temp dip at dpo11.

Please god do let AF come! Let this be my cycle xx

The best essential oils for your menstrual cycle

Discover the right essential oil to match each phase of your menstrual cycle
Essential oils for the phases of your menstrual cycle

Follicular/ovulatory: Thyme and Ylang Ylang

Luteal/pre-menstrual: Clary Sage and Lavender

Menstruation: Bergamot, Lavender and Bonus: Clary Sage

Dr. Mariza Synder's famous Hormone Synergy Blend, for the luteal/pre-menstrual phase and menstruation:

Ingredients:

10 drops Clary Sage

8 drops Lavender

8 drops Geranium

4 drops Bergamot

4 drops Ylang Ylang

Carrier oil of choice

Directions: Place the number of drops, per recipe, in a 10 mL rollerball and then fill to the top with your carrier oil of choice (fractionated coconut oil, or almond oil). Roll the blends over your ovaries pulse points: neck, ankles and wrists 2-3 times per day.

Background on each of the essential oils:

Clary Sage

Clary Sage is effective in easing the pain caused by menstrual cramps by relaxing the smooth muscles, especially in combination with Lavender and Marjoram. A 2014 study showed that simply inhaling Clary Sage dramatically decreases the body’s cortisol – our stress-regulating hormone – as well as improving the thyroid levels, thereby having an anti-depressant effect on the body and enhancing overall mood. This speaks to the power of aromatherapy and the instantaneous effect that it can have on our mind and body. Clary Sage can relax you to allow for a restful night’s sleep and ease any negative moods.

Ylang ylang

Ylang ylang's nourishing properties and rich antioxidants help to protect and care for skin, especially during times of hormonal imbalance. It's calming aroma boosts the libido and also brings calm to the mind and body. Able to lower the heart rate and provide an overall sense of relaxation, Ylang Ylang can be an asset to anyone suffering from symptoms of depression or mood swings due to imbalanced hormones. With its ability to influence both mood and body, Ylang Ylang can offer daily support for combatting the symptoms of hormonal imbalance.

Bergamot

Aromatically, Bergamot has the unique ability to both uplift the mood while calming the mind. An added benefit of topical application of Bergamot is its ability to cleanse and purify the skin while positively affecting mood. In fact, even serious stress-induced disorders, many caused by a hormonal imbalance, can be positively impacted by Bergamot essential oil. By reducing the heart rate and blood pressure, Bergamot has proved to lower the body’s stress responses, possibly linking it with a direct effect on the adrenal glands.

Lavender

Most notable for its ability to influence a restful night’s sleep, Lavender essential oil finds popularity for its versatility in a variety of situations. During times of hormonal imbalance when skin is at its worst, Lavender can ease and calm irritated complexions. Its light floral aroma calms the mind and body while whisking away feelings of stress and anxiety. Massages with Lavender essential oil ease the pain of menstrual cramps while simultaneously balancing the emotions. Even used in an Epsom salt bath, Lavender can transport your body to a state of relaxation and work to rebalance your emotions while you recalibrate.

Thyme

Thyme essential oil balances progesterone levels and could potentially delay the effects of menopause. It also supports natural hormonal levels to offset the effects of PMS and can energize the body during times of fatigue or stress.

11 dpo bfn. I tend to get 11-12 DPO BFPs but at 11 DPO, I’m discouraged about this cycle to say the least. I did have some bleeding this morning (I don’t normally get pre-af spotting) but it didn’t look like IB to me.

Hi ladies af got me and I am now on CD 3. Painful cramps, and clot bleeding. Been on heating pad. It just wasn't our month. =( focusing on baby girls 1st bday this week. Hopefully keeps me busy, sending baby dust to you all

Ttc implantation bleeding can vary each time good luck xx

Mum2cubs sorry to hear af got ya but good luck on your new cycle. Xx

So I'm sure pre AF headache has just hit me although not sure as my partner was on F1 game and I swear that's give me the headache! Well I hope it was that as I don't want AF I want a pregnant 2-3 weeks digi tomorrow lol xx

Hey dream I know you ;) what day do people normally go by? Af due date? Cuz I just test the whole week af is due usually lol but I guess I’ll put my af due date May 26

Took my temp this afternoon. I know it won’t tell me bbt but I figured I might get a clue if my temp was low that the spotting was pre-AF spotting (which I don’t recall ever getting). Temp was 98.87. So, I guess my temp hasn’t dropped yet.

When will you test next Hun! And just so your aware your daytime temp can differ by a whole 01.00 sometimes more or less depending in exercise and what you've eaten as that can affect temp. xx

I’ll test again in the morning. Unless I can’t hold out! :haha:

Can I join? Testing 28/05 - currently at 5dpo and af is due the 28th, however I’ve just had a miscarriage last month so not sure when I’ll get af to be honest. I decided not to wait a cycle when I saw my positive opks and decided to go for it.
I feel pregnant again, which I know is crazy as I’m so early, but I felt like this last month with the same symptoms - I’m fully prepared for this just being my hormones regulating but I guess time will tell!
Baby dust to all still waiting and testing! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Congrats Dizzy :happydance:

TTC74 - Hope that's IB and you finally get your :bfp: very soon.

Jessica - Will you test today? I hope this is it for you.

AFM - no testing today as FF took away my CH couple of days ago. I may not be able to test this month because it's looking like I may have just O'ed.

Goodluck everyone who's still testing. :dust:

8dpo and stark negative :nope: not hopeful about this month at all

Attachments

• E8CFFC04-6D5D-4CB2-A46D-78DBC43F52BC.jpg
    E8CFFC04-6D5D-4CB2-A46D-78DBC43F52BC.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
TTC & desire good luck xx

Wriggley sorry bfn again but again still early hun :) good luck and I hope u get that bfp in a couple days xx

Mdscpa I want to but I'm scared... No AF as of yet and I don't wanna test get bfn and then af :s I feel sick to my stomach with nerves right now. I've held a wee for 4 hours so far but thinking to wait another hour! If still no AF xx

Congrats to the bfps, and sorry to those who the witch got to.

Loads of dust to those still to test.

Count me out, looks as though the witch is about to arrive, right on schedule. Gutted :(

Is there a June thread?

Poppiebug I'll probably be joining ya today! I just got this horrible feeling AF is coming and I'm due today tomorrow at latest... sorry af is coming and got luck for your new cycle! What cycle day do u normally ovulate! Xx

SO sorry Poppie and Jessica :hugs: We know our body well and I too can tell when she is close. FX next cycle.

June thread is here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testers-fireflies-father-s-day-surprises.html

12 dpo bfn but temp is still up which is unusual for me. 🤷*♀️ Guess AF is going to descend on my quickly this month.

So I was right!!! BFN... AF will be here shortly glad I grabbed some tampax lol. Xx

Dizzy - Congrats!!

So sorry Poppie, TTC, and Jessica. Our bodies are pretty telling and usually your gut is right unfortunately.

AFM - As of this morning I am 14dpo and expected AF to be here (she normally appears while I sleep or I start spotting late the night before). Nothing yet. I have not tested yet. I actually refused to go even buy any tests until today (if AF hadn't arrived). I don't know what to do. I don't want to bear the disappointment of seeing another negative but my temp dropped a bit more today (still plenty above CL) and my RHR dropped as well. So sadly MY gut is telling me AF is coming, but there is still a huge part of me that wants to test....ugh. My Dog has literally not left my side the last 2 days, so a part of my feels like she's trying to tell me something too. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->