MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Mrs.L snap on the test date :) and good luck xx

Also- it must be a Jessica thing to test on the 21st because that is my name too :p

Ha that's funny! Although I'm really questioning using my 1 and only FRER tomorrow morning!!! We'll see how brave I am first lol. Gonna try and hold old if I can I'm normally I poas addict and I'm dpo10 today and haven't tested yet at all. xx

I maybbbbbe went to the store yesterday and cleared the pregnancy tests. I feel a little guilty, but there were only 3 left!

Lol, did u test or u just stocking up! xx

Welcome to the new joiners!

Desiree - 5 eggs sounds awesome. FX for you.

Cheeky - CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!! So exciting.

Jessica - I am testing on the 21st too!!

Mum2cubs - FX it's just been too early!

Mrs. L - happy testing! It's so hard to stop once you start testing! After a year and a half of doing that hubby and I made an agreement that I wouldn't test until the day before AF or the day of :haha:

:) there's a few of us resting on 21st now. There's a couple in another forum on here too. I'm debating testing early though! I've held out all 2ww so far! Dpo11 today xx

Little uterine pinches today at 8 DPO. Fx!

Desire2Mom...I'm excited for you! What was that all like anyway? I'm going to be following in your footsteps in June hopefully!
It has been a crazy couple weeks. After 36 days of bcp, I started stims on the 5th with 2-3 injections a day for 10 days, 2 triggers, 4 US, 5 labs, and I'm now waiting for my day 5 embabies! I was miserable the day of retrieval, but today has been much much better besides constant nausea and motion sickness (maybe from Norco?). If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Out of the 18 eggs, 17 were mature, 9 were fertilized with ICSI and 8 with conventional IVF because they weren't confident with the sperm collection this time. 15 embabies made it through the night! Its expected to lose 30-50% by day 5 so crossing fingers we get 7-10 on Monday! We are still debating on transferring 1 or 2, depends on how many we get and what they are graded. ��������

Desire2Mom: Congrats on such a great number on retrieval! Praying a good number of them make it to day 5 :hugs:

I just got a very faint positive line today after 3 negative hpts... Am i pregnant?

Desire good luck! xx

Gb a positive is a positive :) hope the line gets darker and congrats xx

Desire2Mom - fingers are crossed so tightly for you.

Gb369 - Post a pic of your test. Let's see it.

Dpo12 caved in and testing to no surprise it was a BFN! Wish I didn't bother it's just made me feel really down. Guess I'm just waiting for AF now. xx

Is anyone experiencing a pain in their uterus when they cough/sneeze/move quickly?
I’ve been having it for a couple days.

Further into my 1st pregnancy I had this, round ligament pain, but seems way to early for that to be a symptom now. I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned in tww either.

Desire- that is wonderful! Best of luck and keep us posted!!!

Is anyone experiencing a pain in their uterus when they cough/sneeze/move quickly?

Further into my 1st pregnancy I had this, round ligament pain, but seems way to early for that to be a symptom now. I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned in tww either.

THIS MORNING! I sneezed and i had to bend over because it felt so weird coming on hahaha.

Jessica - keep your head up. It's not over till the witch shows!

Is it like a sharp pain that kinda takes ya back a bit cause it's unexpected (when standing to quickly)! xx

Thanks lulu, just struggle to after so long trying! I even cried secretly (away from my fiancé) after I got that BFN. It's just devistating. xx

One of the dogs got me up at 3:30 am and I couldn't fall back asleep until close to six (with alarm going off at 630). No temping for me this morning but at least there's a chocolate festival tomorrow I'm going to!

Thanks lulu, just struggle to after so long trying! I even cried secretly (away from my fiancé) after I got that BFN. It's just devistating. xx

I'm right there with ya girl. We will hit 2 years in 4 months. We only took 2 months off of "trying" during this whole time and man do those BFN's rip my heart a part every time. One of these days it will be OUR time. I know it. At least that's what I need to tell myself to stay sane!

Mrs. L and Ja - weird pains/twinges can be great signs. wait out testing as long as you can!

9 DPO. Could be an Evap since I found the test this way hours later, but in my experience testing out CPs, it does take forever for these to settle properly in early days.

Attachments

• 27057191-7F79-4A50-B990-DCE8C6CC0F02.jpg
    27057191-7F79-4A50-B990-DCE8C6CC0F02.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 21

My round ligament pains atarted around 12dpo. It is waaaaaayyyy more feequent now, but I did have them early.

I had round ligament pain super early in my pregnancy with DS, too. I had prenatal workout videos and everything, and my body completely nope'd out on me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->