MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Thanks lulu, just struggle to after so long trying! I even cried secretly (away from my fiancé) after I got that BFN. It's just devistating. xx

I'm right there with ya girl. We will hit 2 years in 4 months. We only took 2 months off of "trying" during this whole time and man do those BFN's rip my heart a part every time. One of these days it will be OUR time. I know it. At least that's what I need to tell myself to stay sane!

Mrs. L and Ja - weird pains/twinges can be great signs. wait out testing as long as you can!

Thanks Hun, and I hope your time comes soon and yer lol that's the only to keep my self sane xx

9 DPO. Could be an Evap since I found the test this way hours later, but in my experience testing out CPs, it does take forever for these to settle properly in early days.

I can defo see it Hun, can't tell on colour but fingers crossed it's not a evap and it gets darker and you get your BFP. xx

Negative at 6dpo :coffee:

Attachments

• 6FADC757-F3FF-475F-99B0-CD6E5D3767AF.jpg
    6FADC757-F3FF-475F-99B0-CD6E5D3767AF.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
Wriggley sorry to see bfn but it's way early so your defo still in for a shot :) good luck xx

Thanks Jessica I’ve run out of things to pee on now :haha: bit have some ICs in the post and some supermarket ones in my food shopping that’s coming tomorrow so least I can’t test til dpo8 my partner can’t understand the obsession of peeing on things and says to wait but it’s not that easy :haha:

I hate seeing people post early tests only because I want to cave and test myself :haha: I'm only 6 DPO. I'm not temping though so I could be a low as 4 DPO.

Lol u sound like me on a stick up and my fiancé the same! He says wait or if he catches me sneaking past with a test his like what that! What u doing that for now :) lol. I've only got a CB digi left and that's it I didn't stock up this cycle as I'm gonna take a break if AF comes, but by the way I feel today I think she's coming... backache, lower tummy ache but in uterus but literally feels like a tummy ache but lower and another skin breakout! No pre AF headache yet but I'm sure it will be here soon. Good luck Hun xx

Yesterday I had sore boobs on and off so that’s why I got tempted to test :haha: oh well Monday morning it is now!

Only sign I have is acne flare up. Which tells me nothing since I flare up either way.

I feel like this is my month, but watch me be wrong!

Lol u sound like me on a stick up and my fiancé the same! He says wait or if he catches me sneaking past with a test his like what that! What u doing that for now :) lol. I've only got a CB digi left and that's it I didn't stock up this cycle as I'm gonna take a break if AF comes, but by the way I feel today I think she's coming... backache, lower tummy ache but in uterus but literally feels like a tummy ache but lower and another skin breakout! No pre AF headache yet but I'm sure it will be here soon. Good luck Hun xx

How are you doing today?? Anything? My blood came back inconclusive :(

Hiya hun, yer I see in the other forum! Your tests looks like progression is a little slow and maybe not high enough to be detected via bloods! Are they gonna repeat the test! Good luck Hun and try not to worry xx

No update from me ain't tested again, and had some Pms symptoms like napping (tired) gurgling tummy and slight lower tummy ache feeling. I'll be testing again 21st maybe 22nd if AF is a no show xx

Well good luck Hun! Do u not normally get tender breasts then? xx

I can’t remember but I never get tender breasts when not ttc so is unusual for me

Good luck Hun like I said it's still early and if ya don't normally get tender breasts could be a good sign. I normally get tender breasts as soon as I ovulate until the day AF shows up this cycle nothing not one twinge in my boobs let alone any tenderness. Didn't have breast tenderness with DD until after she was born xx

Hiya hun, yer I see in the other forum! Your tests looks like progression is a little slow and maybe not high enough to be detected via bloods! Are they gonna repeat the test! Good luck Hun and try not to worry xx

No update from me ain't tested again, and had some Pms symptoms like napping (tired) gurgling tummy and slight lower tummy ache feeling. I'll be testing again 21st maybe 22nd if AF is a no show xx

I called DH crying and he had to remind me that we just started this whole process. I'm going to stop testing until next week as well. I can't handle the suspense/ let down if it s the case. I have to keep reminding myself that I can't (unfortunately) will myself pregnant. I don't have any real normal AF symptoms right now. Usually my face starts looking like I am in middle school again... but this month it is actually really clear and my bbs hurt, which doesn't happen normally before AF decides to pop in.

I'm sending you no-show AF vibes. :hugs:

Mrs.L thanks Hun and try to stay positive I think I was a slow hcg riser with DD as I didn't get my bfp until weeks late and she's happy and healthy. So keep faith good luck and fingers crossed for ya xx

To all with BFP's!

What did u do during your 2ww! Including resting, working, work outs, reading books, kept testing, didn't test until bfp, went out, ect ect!

Would be nice to know! Even if ya not pregnant! Just state at top bfp cycle/AF cycle! xx

Bfn cycle so far due today/tomorrow!

Dpo1-14 used thyme oil daily (as it apperently helps with progesterone)
Dpo1-14 took folic acid and seven seas ttc pill daily.
Dpo1-14 kept socks and sliders on to keep feet warm most of the time, occasionally just the sliders :) and trying to keep uterus warm (jumper on a lot) no belly out tops.

Dpo1- bank holiday Monday :) Spent some time with my family (mum, siblings) which was nice as I don't get to see them often. We had a BBQ and got paddling pool out. Rubbed my mum fertility Buddha :) probs why she has 6 kids and my sister has 5... I'm buying one soon! xx

Homemaker/housewife here (due to my health issues) would love get a job but can't find nothing suitable ATM!

Dpo-2-14 busy busy busy... shopping cooking cleaning school runs naps :) movies and lots of them baby sitting my friends lil one. Which was nice for my DD. Went park a few times, I don't work out as I have leg/knee/feet issues but tbh am only 8 stone so don't need to work out as long as I'm eating healthy. Why we're on the subject I ate really healthy this cycle before and during 2ww compared to other cycles. xx

Dpo12 tested BFN... did not test before or after this! As of yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->