MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Oh no Lee, what a bummer :(

My plans for the day didn't work out so still no test. Every time I feel a little crampy I just know af is coming...but of course she's keeping me waiting because I'm ttc now :p

So I caved and tested yesterday (no big surprise there) at 4DPT and :bfn: Tested again today.... :bfp: I'm being cautious because we have had false positives before and the CP, but I feel very optimistic about it! I sent my husband to the store to buy more so I can watch the lines darken over the next few days until my 1st beta on Wednesday! Now the question is if it's a singleton or twins. FX'd!!!

So I caved and tested yesterday (no big surprise there) at 4DPT and :bfn: Tested again today.... :bfp: I'm being cautious because we have had false positives before and the CP, but I feel very optimistic about it! I sent my husband to the store to buy more so I can watch the lines darken over the next few days until my 1st beta on Wednesday! Now the question is if it's a singleton or twins. FX'd!!!

Congrats!

Treeroot - saw your sig. and I remember well now. :D Goodluck testing and hoping for a :bfp: for you.

Desire - Congrats hun. :hugs: Praying this is it. You deserve it.

Desire - That is very exciting! I really hope this is it! Let's see those lines darken :)

I haven't tested yet, but I should be buying one today. Still no sign of AF, but would still be normal to see it show up today. Not feeling anything, still no cramps since a few days ago. I'm feeling a bit more hopeful now though

Hey all checking in. Tested yesterday andfor a bfn. Not testing again until tuesday at the earliest. No real signs if af, but we’ll see what the next twondays brings us.

Desire2Mom - that's amazing! Congrats. Can't wait to see those tests.

Finally bought some tests today, and I popped over to McDonalds afterwards for a little bite and just couldn't wait and tested in the washroom there :blush:

Anyway, took about two seconds and got a :bfp:

I'm a little shocked, wasn't expecting anything so soon.
And I certainly don't take it for granted.
I hope everything goes ok!

Attachments

• IMG_20180527_133020423 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_20180527_133020423 (1280x960).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 20
Congrats all BFPs and sorry to those that AF got.

AF due today, would normally have woken up to it, but it’s 9pm and nothing as yet. Can I really be lucky?? Just for once please

Crap I forgot how to add a picture! 2nd line is way darker and showed up within seconds!! I can't believe it!! :bfp:

Thank you ladies! I can't wait until Wednesday and Friday betas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->