****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Welcome to all the newbies.
Praying May being lots of BFPs [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I forgot how difficult the tww is. I'm only about 2dpo and already wanting to poas! I'm not sure what's going on with me this month, I always get ovulation pains the day before I ovulate. This time I had them for about 4 or 5 days before I got my positive Opk and I still have them. Anyway, another week and I'll start testing! I thought I wasn't too bothered about trying, but this has made me realise I want to try more than ntnp

I think NTNP is virtually impossible lol. Once you don’t prevent I think you just always want. Hope the TWW goes quickly for you.

Hello everyone I’ve just joined this forum today after spending all morning googling symptoms thought I’d join in. I’m 42 TTC our 2nd. The last 3 cycles have been unusually long. I used to be regular 27 days but lately it’s been 32,47&42 days, so who knows how long this will be? I don’t think I ovulated when my app says if I ovulated when I think it would make it a 34 day cycle which would mean testing round May 8th but I’ve seen to many BFN not sure if I should wait longer?

Hello everyone I’ve just joined this forum today after spending all morning googling symptoms thought I’d join in. I’m 42 TTC our 2nd. The last 3 cycles have been unusually long. I used to be regular 27 days but lately it’s been 32,47&42 days, so who knows how long this will be? I don’t think I ovulated when my app says if I ovulated when I think it would make it a 34 day cycle which would mean testing round May 8th but I’ve seen to many BFN not sure if I should wait longer?

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :) Good luck :)

Hi and welcome :)
Nice to see another over 40 lady TTC. My cycles are luckily still quite regular but they are shorter at 30-32 days than they used to be at 35-36 days though not sure if that affects anything or not. I wish you lots of luck and will add you to the first page.

Hello everyone!

I am officially playing the waiting game after having my nexplanon removed mid March! I think that I ovulated yesterday :) I plan to test on the weekend of the 9th!

Good luck everyone!!!

I feel so off this cycle, I've had ewcm today (3dpo) which I never get. I'll do another opk tonight, just in case I didn't actually o when I thought I did. It's obviously far too early for any sort of symptoms but I've been so crampy and my stomach won't stop making the strangest noises lol.
Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe. Not long until we start testing!

Hello:hi:

Welcome to the group. So good to see another lady in her 40s ttc. I'm 40 will be 41 in December.
Good luck sending lots of baby dust ure way.

Hello everyone!

I am officially playing the waiting game after having my nexplanon removed mid March! I think that I ovulated yesterday :) I plan to test on the weekend of the 9th!

Good luck everyone!!!

Hi welcome hon
I was on nexplanion for 6 years b4 we conceived our son. Good luck hon fingers crossed this is ure BFP cycle

I feel so off this cycle, I've had ewcm today (3dpo) which I never get. I'll do another opk tonight, just in case I didn't actually o when I thought I did. It's obviously far too early for any sort of symptoms but I've been so crampy and my stomach won't stop making the strangest noises lol.
Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe. Not long until we start testing!

Hi hon.
Ure CM increases when ure pregnant even really early on so hopfully that's a good sign.
Fingers crossed hon[-o<

Hope all u other ladies are ok.
AFM
So after getting my postive/peak opk on cycle day 11 and all the other ovulation signs (apart from less cm than I normoly get)

I'm now on C13 and my temp really isnt doing much so I'm now wondering if I have even ovulated? My temps have been the same the last few days but they did go up a little today but only by 1 degree. But I dont even think it counts because I cudnt sleep last night so I did my temp much later. Was still a resting temp after waking but much later.

I've had no temp did that u normoly get b4 ovulation.
I'm confused.
I was sure I ovulated I cud feel it but why has my temp not shot up. It's been 2 days since i got my peak. :confused:

Hey guys! Welcome to everyone. Sorry for the mass reply lol just wanted to say I've been reading and I'm here.

Hello everyone!

Good luck everyone!!!

Welcome and I hope that you get lucky first cycle after removal.

Hi ladies I feel so deflated and confused.

Monday- lower backache' EWCM cramps' right overy pain. Negative OPK

Tuesday- peak opk' lower backache EWCM' cervix high soft open' right overy pain

Wednesday- OPK still postive but not peaking' lower backache' right overy pain' lethargic' cervix low firm closed

So all signs of ovulation was there but my temp has only gone up by 1 degree' normoly after ovulation my temp rises about 4 degrees. It's been 3 days since my peak shudnt my temp be higher by now.
Can u still ovulate even if ure temp only goes up by 1 degree or does it have to be more?

Hey suggerhoney, I don't know if this helps re assure you but this is my chart from my current 36weeks pregnancy.
I really only went from 97.2 to 98.2 F (36.2 to 36.7 C). But I def ovulated hahah!

Screenshot_20200501-061615_FF Mobile.jpg

Hey suggerhoney, I don't know if this helps re assure you but this is my chart from my current 36weeks pregnancy.
I really only went from 97.2 to 98.2 F (36.2 to 36.7 C). But I def ovulated hahah!

View attachment 1081400

Yeah u can see u had a big rise hon on ure chart where as mine is very flat in comparison.
I've not gotten out of bed yet and I just re took my temp and it has gone up alot now but I had a drink about half hour ago so dont know if that counts. I also slept with my mouth open because my nose was completely blocked so I dont know If that first temp was accurate and this new temp I just took is.
Do u think I shud log the new temp? It's gone up from 36.5 to 37.00 in the space of 2 hours but I haven't moved.

Well it looks bigger because my other temps were steady. If you had big variations, itll look smaller for you but really if you look I went up only 1 F or 0.5C and then stalled there. With my first pregnancy I went up at least 2 Celcius just between ovulation and day 1 and then it kept going up (not sure what it is in F).

I personally always got lower temp from sleeping with my mouth open! Maybe you could put the second one but with an asterisk? FX for you hun

Hi ladies I feel so deflated and confused.

Monday- lower backache' EWCM cramps' right overy pain. Negative OPK

Tuesday- peak opk' lower backache EWCM' cervix high soft open' right overy pain

Wednesday- OPK still postive but not peaking' lower backache' right overy pain' lethargic' cervix low firm closed

So all signs of ovulation was there but my temp has only gone up by 1 degree' normoly after ovulation my temp rises about 4 degrees. It's been 3 days since my peak shudnt my temp be higher by now.
Can u still ovulate even if ure temp only goes up by 1 degree or does it have to be more?
I'm intrigued that you've said your cervix went from high and soft to low and firm. I don't check my cervix so I wouldn't notice what it's like at ovulation. But I checked today and it was low and firm, so I Googled it and it said that your cervix stays high if you're pregnant? Is that right or does yours go low and then gradually get higher further into your pregnancy? I'm so confused

My temp didnt even go up a whole degree after O. I think like 97.2 to 97.7 or 97.8. Mine usually had a slow but steady increase especially if pregnant.

Sugger - I don't think temping is ever going to be 100% accurate. I've never tried it myself because I am a light sleeper and always get up to pee lol but I think lots of things could affect it and vary the numbers a bit. As long as you try to stay relaxed and BD when you think you could be fertile (from CM and stuff) then you should be covered.
Good luck - we need some BFP's in this thread!

I am on day 8 of my cycle and not due to O until day 16 so long way to go yet...I hate all this waiting around lol

So AF didn't start on Wednesday like I thought it would. CD38 and bfn #-o just wish this cycle would hurry up and end so we can try again. I'll be testing in June at this rate :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->