****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

So I've been having sharp punches in my right overy all afternoon today it got quite sore.
I'm on CD14 but going by temps and Fatilty friend I ovulated already on day 8 so I'm down as 6dpo now.
Anyway was hoping that was wrong and that my body was gearing up again. But OPks last night negative and today very negative. Also no cm and cervix is firm and closed.

Freeking out that it was implantation pain because that feels alot like ovulation pain.
Ladies I sincerely hope we havent conceived because with the very short follicular phase and stupid early ovulation it will just end up being another chemical again or a later Misscarige.
I dont think anything good can come from this.
:cry:

Congratulations hon u can see theres progression. Hopre they continue to darken for you and it's a sticky beany good luck

I see it hon good luck hope they get darker.

Not seeing much on this one hon. Maybe something catching my eye but I cant be sure. What does it look like in real life because sometimes catching very faint lines in a photo is very hard.

With my son I felt like I was going to start AF I had bad back and cramps from implantation onwards.
I noticed how the cramps and lower backache wasnt there with the chemical. Just sore breasts and morning sickness.
Didnt get any cramping untill the bleeding started so hopefully it's a good sign for u hon.

Sorry ure feeling so discouraged hon it's horrible getting a postive then a negative. Tbh I've never had problems with blue dye tests but I've only ever used the clear blue blue due tests. Got my first BFP with one of them with my son at 10dpo. And at 11dpo tested with Frer that and got a blazing BFP.
Everyone implants at different times tho. Its between 7 and 12 dpo.
Good luck hon. Ure not out unless the :witch: shows

In real life I see something barely there. But I just don’t know at this point. When I was using the blue ones I took 4 different tests and saw a faint line. I only used the pink bc I saw people saying the blue ones don’t really work. I guess we’ll wait and see. Thanks ladies

I was thinking I was out due to the negative tests but am still so crampy on and off.. Boobs are so sore and feel huge.. Plus more discharge than normal.. Mixture of thick and clear.. I just don't no what to think... Mood is all over the place... And with having irregular cycles I don't know we're I am in a. Cycle

I was thinking I was out due to the negative tests but am still so crampy on and off.. Boobs are so sore and feel huge.. Plus more discharge than normal.. Mixture of thick and clear.. I just don't no what to think... Mood is all over the place... And with having irregular cycles I don't know we're I am in a. Cycle
Those symptoms sound promising...keep testing and good luck

In real life I see something barely there. But I just don’t know at this point. When I was using the blue ones I took 4 different tests and saw a faint line. I only used the pink bc I saw people saying the blue ones don’t really work. I guess we’ll wait and see. Thanks ladies

Maybe the blue ones are picking it up earlier hon? Fingers crossed for you

Symptoms sound promising good luck

well after that test, I went and got bloodwork done...came back with HCG less than 1 and then today I had a HUGE temp drop and I started spotting just now so im out! see you over in June!

This morning's test with FMU. Taken around the 10 min mark.

What do you ladies think, does it look okay for approx 11 DPO ?
20200528_090402.jpg

well after that test, I went and got bloodwork done...came back with HCG less than 1 and then today I had a HUGE temp drop and I started spotting just now so im out! see you over in June!

Oh no I'm sorry hon. Darn that :witch:
See u in the June thread hon and praying june brings u ure :bfp: sending hugs:hugs:

This morning's test with FMU. Taken around the 10 min mark.

What do you ladies think, does it look okay for approx 11 DPO ?
View attachment 1082224

I see it. Maybe u implanted a bit later, hope they get darker and progress hon . Keeping it all crossed for ya.

So I've been having sharp punches in my right overy all afternoon today it got quite sore.
I'm on CD14 but going by temps and Fatilty friend I ovulated already on day 8 so I'm down as 6dpo now.
Anyway was hoping that was wrong and that my body was gearing up again. But OPks last night negative and today very negative. Also no cm and cervix is firm and closed.

Freeking out that it was implantation pain because that feels alot like ovulation pain.
Ladies I sincerely hope we havent conceived because with the very short follicular phase and stupid early ovulation it will just end up being another chemical again or a later Misscarige.
I dont think anything good can come from this.
:cry:
Oh sugger, I hope it was implantation and I pray if so its a sticky bean. Please try and relax a little you are really freaking out, that can't be good. What I try and tell myself is "whatever is going to be will be" there's nothing we can do. Please hun breathe try and stay as positive as possible, I know its easier said than done but you have to, you're going to drive yourself nutz... I'm keeping everything crossed for you and praying for everything to work out well and in your favor. I'm so rooting for you!

Looks good!
Thankyou.
I spoke to my On who has been giving me the fertility treatment and she has started me on progestrone pessaries.
She has give me the blood test paper work but has said not to get it for 2 weeks. Which is really weird because with my first I got one after a positive HPT to confirm.
Leaving me very worried at the moment :?

Thankyou.
I spoke to my On who has been giving me the fertility treatment and she has started me on progestrone pessaries.
She has give me the blood test paper work but has said not to get it for 2 weeks. Which is really weird because with my first I got one after a positive HPT to confirm.
Leaving me very worried at the moment :?
Ugh that's frustrating why 2 weeks? That would leave me POAS like a mad woman. I would atleast ask could it be done in a week but thats just because I have such a hx. Well definitely good luck we're here waiting with you!

Ugh that's frustrating why 2 weeks? That would leave me POAS like a mad woman. I would atleast ask could it be done in a week but thats just because I have such a hx. Well definitely good luck we're here waiting with you!

I know it's so strange and I think it go crazy till then.
I think I might pay a visit to my GP in the mean time and request them to give me a HCG test.

I’m really sorry, it’s so horrible when you know you are out. Sending you lots of luck for June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->