May BFP please

Im in may too :) just waiting for AF to show either tomorrow or friday and hoping to do first unmedicated IUI early May. Fingers Xd for all of us

You know what ladies I have a really good feeling about this mth xxxx

If not im ordering a fertility monitor for next mth lol

You know what ladies I have a really good feeling about this mth xxxx

If not im ordering a fertility monitor for next mth lol

Me too!!!! but that's mostly because FINALLY my fertile days land on the weekend!!! And it's so much easier for us both to get into BDing on the weekends when we don't have work to think about!

I feel like I should know this, but I haven't looked into it at all...but how will a fertility monitor work?? I'm clueless with those...

Hi ladies!

Just been reading through all of your comments as feels like I haven't posted for ages. Makes me feel so much better/more sane hearing all of your positivity. Let's hope you are right lintu!

Beachyfeelin- u have the clear blue monitor. It asks you to test on specific days using a stick much like an OPK. You then insert the stick into the monitor and it will give you a low, high or peak (ovulating) reading. You are supposed to BD everyte me it reads high or peak. Although this is only my second cycle using it, I have found it really good as it takes a lot of the guess work out.

I finally got AF thanks to provera! I start clomid Sunday night. I'm nervous!

Hiya this is our first month of TTC. So I started my AF last Monday (21st) and my cycles are anything from 27-31 days long. So if AF doesn't show by 21st May, I'll test the day after :) eeeeek exciting! Good luck everyone xxx

Af is due May 2nd. I had a very little pink spotting at 8dpo and my breast have been super sore since ovulation, it should have gone by now I'm 10dpo. fingers crossed for everyone!

I just got my first af after coming of depo , so this is our first month really TTC so fingers x . Good luck ladies :)

I am also hoping for a BFP on may 12 this will be my cycle #1 I have had a great week of bd and I should ovulate on Monday we will bd that day and on Wednesday just to make sure hopefully we catch the egg fx and baby dust to all may-be-babies

Finally got my af after coming off implanon! Waiting to see how many days it is. Please please please, may bfp!

CD8. I'm ready to get this show on the road.

Hi gals. I'm hoping very much for a bfp next month. I want a February baby, as well as one asap honestly. DH's birthday is on Valentine's and to have a baby around that time would be splenderrific. Hoping I can join you guys on the TTC journey soon. :)

I'm somewhere in the tww, but pretty sure we timed it all wrong this month :( feel out already, roughly 7dpo.

Good luck to everyone this month. X x

Around 7 or 8 dpo mabe 9...broke down and tested yesterday and bfn arghhh

Today I am 6dpo...bbs are a bit sore, but otherwise I don't really feel any different.

How are the rest of you gals feeling?

Jessie - that sounds hopeful. When will you be testing?

I am cd12 and finally got my high reading on the cbfm. Just waiting for the peak now!!! Lots of bding for me this week!!!

hanrh - ah that does sound like it takes a lot of guess work out. Maybe that's something I will look into in a couple months if I continue getting bfn.

CD11 for me today, we BD both Saturday and Sunday AM, and I'm hoping to get in one more today or tomorrow. I usually ovulate CD12 or CD13, I totally spaced and forgot to do an OPK yesterday so I'm hoping today's will be positive and I'll ovulate tomorrow.

I have kept up pretty well with the Grapefruit juice and Raspberry Leaf tea to help with EWCM, don't seem to be getting any of that, but I do notice a lot more watery CM, which I guess it better than not having fertile cm at all....so I'll take it! Also using preseed and softcups...

Hey ladies I'm cd 2 and ready for this next ov how are you all

Hi everyone I was expected to ovulate today yet I had some lower cramping lastnight is this my o gearing up im hopeful that this month we might catch the eggy :sex: late-night and this morning fingers crossed may be baby

Loads of us either about to ov or in the tww!! Exciting times. I'm 5dpo today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->