May BFP please

I am 99.9% sure I ovulated yesterday and today is 1DPO... just waiting on a couple more days of higher temps to confirm! Getting excited as I think we had the best timing we've ever had this cycle.

No may :bfp: for me 😢 AF got me, gutted iv ordered a clear blue fertility monitor

Sorry to hear that lintu!

I am now cd15. Cb monitor is showing high so still waiting for peak! Keep thinking it will never come. Have had a little pain , I suppose where my ovaries are, today and yesterday. Not had it before - has anyone else had the same? Was it just before O?

Hello everyone. This is my 2nd cycle ttc. I had the mirena for almost 6 years but got it removed on 03/06/2014. AF came on 03/29. I took chaste tree In hopes of a bfp but it didnt work. Af showed her face again on 04/25. I had positive opks and my s/o and I bd'd everyday last month. This month I stopped the chaste tree and got some preseed because I noticed I didnt get the ewcm last cycle despite the positive opk's. So hopefully this month will be the month for all of us. My s/o was really sad when af showed up. He said me not getting pregnant made him feel like less of a man...we both want this to happen really bad. Fingers crossed for me and everyone else.

Hello everyone. This is my 2nd cycle ttc. I had the mirena for almost 6 years but got it removed on 03/06/2014. AF came on 03/29. I took chaste tree In hopes of a bfp but it didnt work. Af showed her face again on 04/25. I had positive opks and my s/o and I bd'd everyday last month. This month I stopped the chaste tree and got some preseed because I noticed I didnt get the ewcm last cycle despite the positive opk's. So hopefully this month will be the month for all of us. My s/o was really sad when af showed up. He said me not getting pregnant made him feel like less of a man...we both want this to happen really bad. Fingers crossed for me and everyone else.

Welcome Kitkat :flower:

I would suggest not bd'ing every day of the month. That doesn't give the little spermies any chance to build up and get strong :wacko: It's best to hold off until you are close to ovulation...maybe bd every other day when you think you are close to O, and when you get a positive OPK, then bd every day for a few days. He might be shooting blanks if you bd everyday.

Should it be so faint? 14dpo. Popped up instantly.

Attachments

• 20140502_093738.jpg
    20140502_093738.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
See?

Attachments

• 20140502_100344.jpg
    20140502_100344.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 16
Jessie - because of all the negative comments I've read I'm inclined to never believe any blue dye test I see.

I'd pick up a First Response or Dig and use it tomorrow with FMU!

Good Luck!

It popped up witnin the first minute. But yeah ill test again tomorrow.

Jessie I wouldn't say that was faint for 14 dpo, it's pretty clear!! I have never used a blue dye test so I would say its worth testing with another type of test but given all your symptoms, the line on the test and lack of af, I'd say you are pregnant!!! Congrats xx

Sorry lintu :hugs:

I am 99% sure af is coming for me as well. I have progressing browny cm so I expect her tomorrow night or Sunday. Feeling absolutely gutted.

That looks BFP to me too esp if it showed up within one minute! Let us know what happens with the FRER :)

Sorry lintu, I'll be right after you.

I enter my potentially fertile week tomorrow so will make sure we BD every other day and two days in a row once I get a positive OPK.

I was going to temp this month but gave up, temping unfortunately isn't for me because LO's sleep hasn't been great recently and she's been up at random times in the early morning so I can't consistently test temp at the same time each morning. Such a shame because I know it's the only way to really know for definite if and when I ovulate.

CD11 today.

CD 13, at my U/S yesterday I had follicle's in my ovary one was a little larger than the rest so I'm thinking it will be my possible BFP. We've ttc for a few years but recently everything better looking really good. Hoping this is our month testing May 19th! (day after af is due)

Thanks everyone. I tested again lastnight, another bfp. Not as dark as I wish but my mom convinced me its because 1. Im so early, only 1 day late 2. I didnt use fmu. But either way good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed!

Symptoms. Spotted 3dpo, lightly 8dpo & lightly 10dpo. First symptom was nipple pain, started at ovulation and didnt go away. Shortly after I had an increase and enlarge of bumps on my aerolas, plus very visible veins. Terrible heartburn. And I also have random bumps (skin tags) on my stomach. Sudden strong lower cramps that didnt last long, came and went.

Thanks everyone. I tested again lastnight, another bfp. Not as dark as I wish but my mom convinced me its because 1. Im so early, only 1 day late 2. I didnt use fmu. But either way good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed!

Symptoms. Spotted 3dpo, lightly 8dpo & lightly 10dpo. First symptom was nipple pain, started at ovulation and didnt go away. Shortly after I had an increase and enlarge of bumps on my aerolas, plus very visible veins. Terrible heartburn. And I also have random bumps (skin tags) on my stomach. Sudden strong lower cramps that didnt last long, came and went.

Wow congratulations Jessie! That's such good news!!! I bet you are so excited.

I got my peak reading on my cbfm today - at last!!!

Yeah but nervous! Since my early mc in January. Im trying not to get to over joyed but I love it already :)

Hi ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Where is everyone at?

FF changed my cross hairs to ovulation on CD13 (which I thought was o day too) so now I'm 4DPO and already going crazy.

Obviously way too early for symptoms but I have been super tired the last couple days. Of course that could be because of being busy, working out and this terrible heat wave we seem to be having....

Congratulations, Jessie! <3 Wishing you a happy, and healthy, 9 months.

CD15 for me and got my peak on the Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK. We BD'd last night, but we'll go ahead and do our 3 days in a row starting tonight anyways.

Hi May ladies! How is everyone doing?

I'm 7DPO today and only thing out of the norm is that I've been getting this random glob of snot like cm in the morning the last couple days. It turns to milky cm as the day goes on. Not a whole lot but I check often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->