• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

lol you crack me up! I will just wait till 4pm and relentlessly stalk you then :coffee::haha:

Love the guy drinking tea! I've just worked out some dates and if I o on the 2nd time I had ewcm then today is 9dpo. I just jhave no idea any more!

Yeah i am the same always say im fine :) Fingers crossed we will but trying not to get my hopes up too much. Someone asked if i had made a complaint about the Hospital. I have well i went to the Citazens Advice and they drafted a letter on my behalf which has been sent off to the complaints department. The care i recieved whilst in hospital wasnt very good either and when i mc the lady who told me said not to worry was only cells i wasnt a baby which hurt alot. from the day i tested positive to me it was a baby. I to passed our baby onto my pad, i wrapped it in tissue and put it in a little box and buried it in the garden...just couldnt bare throwing it in the bin or flushing it away. Thank you both again for your replys :) x

I think you definitely deserve an apology and the person who said its just a bundle of cells deserves a slap!

:hugs:

I bought a little statue of a sleeping angel to mark the space where my baby is buried, its just a little something but its nice to have a reminder that he is there x

Cornish - I see a line too! FXed it's a BFP!!!

Steph - sorry AF is getting you bad :hugs: The angel statue is soo sweet! I'm thinking of getting a small tattoo of a four-leaf clover, which reminds me of my angel. Probably on my wrist or something. But I won't be able to do that for awhile, if I get pregnant soon.

Isla - I'm so sorry the nurse was so inconsiderate :hugs: I agree with Steph, that you DEFINITELY deserve an apology. That was such a cruel thing to say to you at such a vulnerable time.

AFM - Supposed to be OV today! Woohoo! :happydance: I'll be taking another OPK when I get home from work later this afternoon. Was up for over an hour this early morning, and couldn't get back to sleep for some reason. Exhausted today!

Thats sweet tweak, I'm too much of a chicken for a tattoo!!! :flower:

Come on cornish, do the wee wee dance and hold it as long as you can!!!!
:winkwink:

:loo:

:laugh2:

I sooo need to pee! You ladies are sweet to say you see one too, we are insane together or you're very clever!

Isla, I truly hope you get an apology. We bought an apple tree for our little girl and gave her a name, means we can talk about her, and the tree flowers every spring to remind us of our little angel.

Great news for o tweak! You doing some more bd tonight!
Xxx

I wont be around much, if at all, for the next 1-2 weeks ladies as going to London to be with my brother who is having heart surgery, so just wanted to wish you all lots of luck and hope those still waiting to test, get their BFPs. Look forward to catching up on your news when I get back xx

Fizzio, hope you have a safe trip and your brother recovers quickly. Please keep us in the loop about his progress! I'm praying for him and your whole family!

Cornish, I responded on your journal, but I see a line on the test. I hope the next one is even darker so you can believe it!

Isla, if you ovulate, you could still be in. Maybe that's the crampiness you were feeling. Unless you have shorter cycles, you are probably still a little early for AF. I hope this is the month for you!

CORNISH...oh CORNISH...where are you...have you tested yet????

tick tock tick tock!!!! :haha:

:kiss::hugs::kiss:

Good luck huni xxx

I had a little boy in 2008 and since then im never regular can be a 28day month or a 32day or anything inbetween. What does AF mean? Sorry if i seem dumb im not used to writing on forums :/ Good luck to all of you too xx

AF means Aunt Flo - lingo for your period.

Its normal to have irregular cycles after birth, mc or coming off the pill etc. Mine were around 28 days sometimes longer sometimes shorter but within 3 days either side really

Well I held it for as long as I could, 3 n half hours! Test looks like a bfn after 2 mins so think earlier must have been an evaporation line- bugger! Onwards and upwards for waiting for af, thanks for support.xc

Shoot! I was hoping that it would be confirmation of this morning's test... Are you going to test tomorrow morning?

No that was my last ic and I'm annoyed with poas! Have to send a sample to hosp tmrw anyway to check hcg at charing cross (to do with Pmp), so I suppose that'll show something if anythings in there!

Good eveing ladies!!

Cornish - i saw a line too!! Gutted its not a BFP....Remember your not out until AF arrives! x x

Isla - Welcome to this thread...so far its been really lucky so hoping that this luck rubs off on all the ladies still left here!! I cant begin to understand how you must be feeling. It was hard enough losing mine through an inevitable miscarriage let alone knowing it was preventable!! :hugs: I agree with Steph that you definately should put in a complaint when youre strong enough!! Im here if you want a chat or any help / advice!! x x

Steph - You talking about eating chocolate buttons has made me raid the biscuit tin - 3 chocolate biscuits later and i feel sick!! Pregnancy symptom or pure greed?? :haha: x x

Littlebird - Youre still to test as well!! How you feeling?? Im 4 dpo today and hoping i can hold out until 11dpo!! FX'd for us next week!! x x

I dont seem to be obsessing as much this month, maybe its due to the confusion over did i/did i not ovulate! I know i have this week as ive had a temp rise so roll on next week!! Having said that the 'pregnancy symptoms' imaginary or real will probably start in the next few days so that'll probably get be obsessed!! :rofl:

x x

I'm 6DPO today. Had a dip in temps this morning, but I don't want to get too excited about it just yet. If tomorrow's temp goes back up, I'll feel even better. I just ran to my HPT stash and counted. I have 5 tests. So if I start testing on 10DPO, I'll have enough to last me until 14DPO... Or, maybe I'll wait another day. FS told me that I was supposed to test on 14DPO and if it's BFN to discontinue the Progesterone. FertilityFriend.com tells me I'm supposed to wait until 16-18DPO to test. I hope it doesn't come to that and I get my BFP early so I won't have to worry about quitting the Progesterone too early! I have had a couple of symptoms, but nothing too convincing yet. I don't want to get carried away symptom spotting because the progesterone can cause a lot of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->