• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Sorry AF got you Steph :hugs:

Cornish...you are SO not alone :hugs: always here for you and stalking your journal too. Besides, we all went through this together, we will all just be in different parts of the journey together, thats all :hugs:

XxX

Thank you ladies, had a down 2 mins- can you tell? Ah woody, sorry I nearly forgot about you! So I think there is woody, crc, littlebird and moi left for may-anyone else lurking, come on, say hello! We don't bite- honest!!

How are you doing woody love? Xxx

Hello woody :hugs: how are you darling? Did you get everything sorted with hubby? We missed you!

Cornish - I'm lurking here with you! I'm due to test on June 1st when AF late but if I crack I will testing right at the end of May.

Congrats to all those with BFPs :happydance: and :hugs: to those who the witch visited and fingers crossed for those who are still waiting to test or are in limbo land!

I'm still here too!

Took another OPK this morning (11 a.m.) and it was a STRONG positive. Showed up within a minute and was much darker than the control line.

Wow, congratulations! 6DPO is super early!

I know I was shocked myself. We tested as a joke, because it was only our first month TTCing and we'd been doing shettle's method so stoped BD 3(!!!) days before ovulation. I was sure there was no way I could be pregnant, so we tested for fun after what looked like an implantation dip and sure enough.
Still can't believe it. not until I at least miss AF

Congrats alexia, you may have twins to pick up hcg at 6fpo.
Sorry tweak! Looks like your due to ovulate, brilliant!
Hey fizzio, nice to hear you are lurking too, hope you get your bfp in may.
So we have
Me-late
Crc
Little bird
Woody
Tweak-ovulating
Fizzio-testing end may.

Good luck ladies.xxx

I'm still here too!

Took another OPK this morning (11 a.m.) and it was a STRONG positive. Showed up within a minute and was much darker than the control line.

Yay for ovulation! I love when the OPK result is so definitive! :happydance:

Wow, congratulations! 6DPO is super early!

I know I was shocked myself. We tested as a joke, because it was only our first month TTCing and we'd been doing shettle's method so stoped BD 3(!!!) days before ovulation. I was sure there was no way I could be pregnant, so we tested for fun after what looked like an implantation dip and sure enough.
Still can't believe it. not until I at least miss AF

We're trying Shettles as well. So yes, I'm over here pulling out my hair and chewing my nails in worry. I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. You'll have to let us know when you find out the gender!

Thank you ladies, had a down 2 mins- can you tell? Ah woody, sorry I nearly forgot about you! So I think there is woody, crc, littlebird and moi left for may-anyone else lurking, come on, say hello! We don't bite- honest!!

How are you doing woody love? Xxx

Me too!!! Im still here!! I just cant get on the internet all the time!! Know what you mean, there used to be so many ladies on here!!

Wont be testing until 25th May so im in this thread for the duration and will probably be jumping straight to a July testing with you too as i have long cycles!!! This ones gonna be 44 days!!!

x x x

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: :nope: :hugs:

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: :nope: :hugs:

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: :nope: :hugs:

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: :nope: :hugs:

LINTU: :bfp: :yipee:

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

KILEYJO9: :bfp: :yipee:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

ALEXIS12: :bfp: :yipee:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 151, Post 1510***

Ok, I copied from MRS_HJO's post, because I'm not sure if she's still stalking this thread or not. Let me know if there are any updates I missed!

Updated.

Wow thats a lot of :bfp:s looks good for the other ladies yet to test! Fx for everyone still in x

Afm : this first visit from AF hasn't been so bad really so far, let's hope that continues! Had a long hot bubble bath and am now tucking into a big bar of whole nut chocolate!

There's definitely not many of us left! If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I will most likely be jumping right to a July thread, as I have longer cycles too.

Steph - sorry to hear AF got you, but i'm glad she's been okay for the most part :hugs: Enjoy that chocolate!

AF for me, had been really hopeful, lots of symptoms, then a BFN at the end :nope:

Gonna have to try again for next month...

Bad luck zomo af got me too!

Going to have some fun come june 1st, will have to dust dh off and start making up for the last week of pmt! He has been tongue lashed a few times! :haha:

Hello ladies just catching up wow all those bfps very lucky month indeed. Big congratualtions. x

:hi: girls not a clue what date i will be testing but i am 3 or 4 dpo x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"