• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

What time did you DTD today? I thought I heard somewhere that once per day was a good amount. Maybe if it was really early this morning and you guys BD before bed.

Hehe. Your DH is a rockstar!

We didnt bd today. We did last night, and will tonight and again tom. afternoon before 4.... then Holly reminded me that an egg can live up to 24hours... so im suppose to O tom between 10am tom. - 10 pm tom. so maybe we can bd wed. morning too to cover all areas. lol... and I keep laughing about that comment... I was telling my mom and she said call him cockstar! haha. I thought that was pretty funny!:haha: How are you doing? when you plan on testing? I added up my days and i will O on cd15 so I will be testing on May 31st. I just barely make the cut off! haha

CRC25 - I think i would be BDing tonight as well!! At every opportunity. I think i read somewhere that once a day is enough as more than once can actually have a detrimental effect (less sperm count).

Good Luck hun and welcome to the 2WW x x x

Ok, so I will bd tonight and again tom. afternoon! and should we bd on Wed. too? on the note that an egg can live up to 24hrs???? . so it would bd schedule of Sunday-bd, Monday-bd and Tuesday afternoon-bd.... suppose to be O'ing tom. between the hours of 10 am and 10 pm ... and the egg can live 24hrs after that????? is that correct. There are so many details that go into this baby making!!! I cant wait to get a BFP to make every min. of it worth it!! what cd are you? Im cd14 today and will O on CD15.

I was telling my mom and she said call him cockstar! haha. I thought that was pretty funny!:haha: How are you doing? when you plan on testing? I added up my days and i will O on cd15 so I will be testing on May 31st. I just barely make the cut off! haha

OMG, your mom said what?!?! Hehe. That is funny.

I'm doing ok. 3rd dose of Progesterone tonight. I wasn't able to play as much on BnB tonight. :cry: I'm totally addicted.

Hi ladies just thought would up date i have been testing since friday keep getting 2 lovely pink lines. starting to believe it and hoping that Its 3rd time lucky. congratulations to all those that have also got positive this month fairy dust to all those waiting to find or trying again next cycle Xx

congrats niamh!! :) happy for u!! u deserve this bean so much :)

Hhaa ur mom is funny CRC25! Press in there and we r all here cheering u on!!! :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies, hope you are all well just popping in to say hello and a quick update but looks like I've got a lot to read!

Morning woody, glad to see you're stil popping back! :flower:

errinae hope your good feeling is right and you get your bfp and your sticky bean this month

Crc cockstar :rofl: if my dh ever had his sperm analysed and I told my mum he would die of embarrassment :blush: :haha:

Woody -- Hi! We missed you!

I think I'm going to throw my thermometer out the window, but besides that I'm fine. Actually too fine! No symptoms whatsoever. I hate TTC!!! I hate the 2WW!!!

I have terrible sleep so couldn't temp if I wanted to really and i'm pretty sure its a good thing because I do tend to over analyse EVERYTHING :haha:

Everything ok Littlebird? :hugs:

AF has stopped for me again, its so frustrating!!!! :dohh::growlmad:

I'm just feeling a little down because FertilityFriend is no friend of mine. It moved my ovulation date, and I was expecting my temp to go back up today but it was down to my pre-ovulation temps. I'm still holding out hope that it was an implantation dip, but I didn't think they were supposed to take so long to jump back up.

No symptoms, I keep hoping to feel something that will make the wait a little easier, but it's so hard! Why does it take so long to find out if BD worked? Just seems ridiculous in this day and age.

Sorry you're feeling frustrated with Miss Flo. Is it normal for her to stop and start like this?

Woody - Glad to see you around! :hugs:

LittleBird - hope you start seeing some symptoms soon!

AFM - 1DPO today and back in the TWW. First one since the m/c. I sure hope it goes by fast. I'm not testing until May 30th. I calculated my due date based on ovulation date, if I do get pregnant this cycle, and i'd be due on my DH's 30th birthday. That makes me want this even more. I'm gonna be devastated if I'm not pregnant...

I'm just feeling a little down because FertilityFriend is no friend of mine. It moved my ovulation date, and I was expecting my temp to go back up today but it was down to my pre-ovulation temps. I'm still holding out hope that it was an implantation dip, but I didn't think they were supposed to take so long to jump back up.

No symptoms, I keep hoping to feel something that will make the wait a little easier, but it's so hard! Why does it take so long to find out if BD worked? Just seems ridiculous in this day and age.

Sorry you're feeling frustrated with Miss Flo. Is it normal for her to stop and start like this?

I think a lot of the time we can know too much about our cycles and interpret every little information we have and over analyse ourselves. The likelihood is that the drop in temp is some environmental factor like having a cold bedroom, or have you taken tylenol or something like that which can interfere with your temp.

I wish I could fast forward time for you I know every minute of those two weeks you are wondering could this be it? have we done it this time etc. and even more so for you on fertility assistance.

Miss Flo doesn't normally stop and start but this is the first one since MC so I'm just gritting my teeth and getting through it as best I can. I did do my last HPT just to make sure that it wasn't implantation because I wasn't expecting it to last two days and stop suddenly like that. Its started very lightly again this afternoon so who knows! Hopefully it won't grumble on for ages because I'm going away for a long weekend on Friday and DH and the kids will want to do a lot of swimming and thats just yucky :shrug:

AFM - 1DPO today and back in the TWW. First one since the m/c. I sure hope it goes by fast. I'm not testing until May 30th. I calculated my due date based on ovulation date, if I do get pregnant this cycle, and i'd be due on my DH's 30th birthday. That makes me want this even more. I'm gonna be devastated if I'm not pregnant...

Sending you strength during the TWW...I know how hard it is :hugs:

Hi all,

Well I am fed up of Call of Duty already after DH has been off work for one day (9 more to go :wacko:) :gun: :gun: :gun: I do wish he would grow up one day...I know fat chance :rofl:

Hope I feel better tomorrow because these cramps are not nice, might give GP a call and ask for some good painkillers to take the edge off.

Hope you're doing ok Cornish, I hate it when hpts do nasty evaps and get your hopes up, the ones I were using didn't do that, they were white as snow...boo! I will send you a link if you ever want to renew your stash, I think they cost me £3 for 15 and they do opks for the same price.

CRC good luck with the BD, hope the :spermy: gets where it needs to go and you get your sticky bean this month.

Little Bird and Rachel - doing great in the 2ww, don't know where you get your patience from but I'm going to have to take a leaf out of your book this month in my "chilled out" approach :dohh::haha:

Thank you! I hope that you feel better and your cramps go away! all our ducks are in a row... dont know what else to bd today and maybe tom. just in case the egg lives 24hrs. Im suppose to O today between 10am- and 10pm today. fs said usually around 30 hours after trigger so that would 4pm today... dh coming home around 3 so we can get it in. haha.

Welcome to the 2WW! Aw, that would be the best birthday present ever for your DH! I have my fingers crossed for your BFP!

Good luck huni, with your DH's super :spermy: no doubt that eggy will be well and truely fertilised!

Wishing you strength and patience also in the TWW :hugs::hugs:

With all the :bfp:s in this thread already you girls have a lot to live up to but you have every chance :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was telling my mom and she said call him cockstar! haha. I thought that was pretty funny!:haha: How are you doing? when you plan on testing? I added up my days and i will O on cd15 so I will be testing on May 31st. I just barely make the cut off! haha

OMG, your mom said what?!?! Hehe. That is funny.

I'm doing ok. 3rd dose of Progesterone tonight. I wasn't able to play as much on BnB tonight. :cry: I'm totally addicted.

Yes, my mom is funny! haha...She desperately wants me to get pregnant, she doesnt have to say it she has it written all over her face! this month im taking it easy... just going to bd in the right time frame. we have everything lined up, bloodwork check, SA check, trigger shot check, bding in time frame check.... so now we finish our bding today and maybe tom and then we begin waiting!! i have blood test on cd20 for progesterone not sure what they are looking for that..... maybe if i have low progesterone. who knows! and i know how you feel about the side effects give you fasle side effects. lol not fair... i cant test w/ opks b/c of the trigger shot..... ordered hpts yesterday to start testing aftr 5dpo to make sure the line disappears like Holly did! and I def. check this before my Facebook now. def. addicted. :)

Hhaa ur mom is funny CRC25! Press in there and we r all here cheering u on!!! :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes, she is a very funny lady!!! and thank you! dh and I are putting lots of work into this cycle since I took the clomid and did the trigger shot! we cant waste a good chance! I go for a blood test on cd20 I think its to check progesterone. but im not sure..... so Tom. I will officially be in the 2ww! yah :)
Ps: congrats praying for a H&H 9 months!!!

Hi ladies, hope you are all well just popping in to say hello and a quick update but looks like I've got a lot to read!

Hi woody! we miss you! hope you are doing okay! we all are here for you! :)

Morning woody, glad to see you're stil popping back! :flower:

errinae hope your good feeling is right and you get your bfp and your sticky bean this month

Crc cockstar :rofl: if my dh ever had his sperm analysed and I told my mum he would die of embarrassment :blush: :haha:

Haha, I know... i think my dh has learned that my mom is my best friend and I tell her everything!! my dh has a great sense of humor too so it makes jokes of everything! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->