May BFP - roll up roll up!!

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

Sorry the witch came to visit. :hugs:

I haven't used soft cups or green tea or grapefruit juice! Maybe I need to try some new stuff next cycle! :)

Aw man Im sorry that af arrived :( Dont know anything about softcups sorry. and I would def. ask to be scanned while on clomid :) Good Luck this cycle :) is this your 3rd round of 100mg ?

Morning!!

Im out!!! Started getting a little brown tinged CM on Sunday and today AF has hit!!! Roll on June/July!!

Thanks for all your support ladies x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"