May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: :nope: :hugs:

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: :nope: :hugs:

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: :nope: :hugs:

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: :nope: :hugs:

LINTU: :bfp: :yipee:

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

KILEYJO9: :bfp: :yipee:

ERINNAE: MONDAY, MAY 23

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

CAZ & BOB: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

ALEXIS12: :bfp: :yipee:

ZOMO: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 151, Post 1510***

Ok, I copied from MRS_HJO's post, because I'm not sure if she's still stalking this thread or not. Let me know if there are any updates I missed!

Updated, ladies. Please let me know if I missed anyone!

Littlebird, rachelbubble, i know what you ladies are talking about the sharp strange pains in your what i think is your uterus(not cramps), i am having them too, and i am 5 weeks pregnant! Not to get your hopes up but maybe thats what it is! I had those strange pains early in all 3 of my pregnancies so far (1st had a son, 2nd was mmc at 16 wks, and now) fingers crossed for everyone!

Kiley

Littlebird, rachelbubble, i know what you ladies are talking about the sharp strange pains in your what i think is your uterus(not cramps), i am having them too, and i am 5 weeks pregnant! Not to get your hopes up but maybe thats what it is! I had those strange pains early in all 3 of my pregnancies so far (1st had a son, 2nd was mmc at 16 wks, and now) fingers crossed for everyone!

Kiley

Thanks for providing a good dose of hope! :hugs:

So im only 2dpo today and Im having aching and cramping in my abdomen... is this good or bad. i know its not af that isnt due til may 30th or 31st....

I think that's a pretty normal side effect of the Clomid. I have felt that way throughout much of this cycle.

k.good. its weird how it comes and goes! just never experinced it after O.

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 151, Post 1510***

Ok, I copied from MRS_HJO's post, because I'm not sure if she's still stalking this thread or not. Let me know if there are any updates I missed!

Updated, ladies. Please let me know if I missed anyone!

Im sad! I didnt make the list. :( Im going to wait until May 28th to test. Af is due either May 30th or 31st. Praying she stays away!

CRC25: SATURDAY, MAY28

I just added you, CRC!

Thanks Kileyjo9!! Some nice information for us both!!

Howre you doing Littlebird?? Im starting to feel a little crazy.... i left work today thinking 'i could know im pregnant next time i come to work'!!! :dohh: I KNOW that ill be testing on Monday morning at 11dpo!! The first week was easy and now i feel a little insane....

Today ive had twinging, ridiculously hungry, headaches and my lunch tasted awful!! (actually the 'ridiculously hungry' symptom could be a sign of my awful lunch!!! :winkwink:)

CRC25 - Hows the 2WW finding you?? You sound like youve done very well with all the BDing!! Are you temping???

Ive temped this cycle and got a good temperature increase but FF didnt give me crosshairs! Ive put them in manually!! Can you see why theyve not given me them?? Ive put my OV date in as the day i got ovulaton pains.

x x x

Howre you doing Littlebird?? Im starting to feel a little crazy.... i left work today thinking 'i could know im pregnant next time i come to work'!!! :dohh: I KNOW that ill be testing on Monday morning at 11dpo!! The first week was easy and now i feel a little insane....

Ive temped this cycle and got a good temperature increase but FF didnt give me crosshairs! Ive put them in manually!! Can you see why theyve not given me them?? Ive put my OV date in as the day i got ovulaton pains.

I'm doing ok, just got another BFN but I'm going to keep testing until 14DPO! I completely understand feeling crazy. I haven't been able to concentrate much on work, which is not good. I just want to sleep until I can temp and test tomorrow. :) Of course, the family might not appreciate that. Today I'm feeling more nausea so I'm glad about that. Haven't been able to eat much.

Yes, your temps are looking good. I can't believe they wouldn't put crosshairs in for you. What happens if you remove your override? I might put ovulation a day later because the temp didn't change from ovulation day to 1DPO. But I think either way you're in good shape.

Hey littlebird, you can knock me off that list now! Def no beany hiding anywhere! 'think' af may be starting, not sure!
Hope you are all well and get lots of bfp's!xxx

CORNISH: :nope: :hugs:

CRC25: SATURDAY, MAY28

Thanks for reminding me, Cornish. I've updated for you now. I hope AF comes and goes quickly so you can start TTC again!

Hey everyone, hope i've not missed too much, sorry about the results cornish, I really hoped you got a positive but as soon as af gets back with you :hugs:

Keep your chin up ladies x

Thanks Kileyjo9!! Some nice information for us both!!

Today ive had twinging, ridiculously hungry, headaches and my lunch tasted awful!! (actually the 'ridiculously hungry' symptom could be a sign of my awful lunch!!! :winkwink:)

CRC25 - Hows the 2WW finding you?? You sound like youve done very well with all the BDing!! Are you temping???

x x x

I tempted last month but im not real good at it. lol... im not tempting this month b/c of the trigger shot. f/s said not to use opks or temp bc it wouldnt be accurate. im doing ok, just cramping on and off i guess bc of the clomid. other than that im doing good. staying busy and not thinking about it. sounds like your having some really good symptoms! good luck to you this month. cant wait for you to test monday! praying for you!

Good morning ladies!!

Well ive removed my manual crosshairs on FF and theyve actually moved me forward a day for ovulation!!! So according to them i am now 10dpo!! Might have to do a test tomorrow then now!!! :dohh:

Woke up this morning with lots of cramps and bad backache....cant help feeling this may be AF starting to show her face!! Just eaten 2 slices of toast and feel really sick!!! Im 'trying' not to read to much into the symptoms im having as i know how easily they are mistaken for AF and the backache does feel like AF!!!

Hi Steph!!! Nice to see you still around....you jumped to the June testing now??? How many days have you got until Ov?? You doing anything different this cycle??? x x

Sorry Cornish that AF has found you....did you say you'd be jumping straight to a July testing group?? I have long cycles as well so if you wanna start one ill join you once this week is over!! x x

It says on the testing that Woody is testing on 11th May?? Does anyone know how shes got on??? I hope shes ok x x x

How are my fellow 2WW'rs doing??? Symptoms??? How're you all feeling???

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!!

x x x

:hugs: I'm 2WWing too!
Test date May 28.

Me too! I think Im going to test that day too!
Good luck and lots of babydust to you! how many dpo are you today? Im cd4 today and I go for my cd21 bloodwork on monday!

:hi: girls how are you all hope your weekend is good well afm been food shopping just chilling why my son is shopping with his nan ff has still not put my o in so don't no whats going on does any one no if i can take anything for this cold are or hay fever x x x

CR25, I think I may have ovulated on the 12th or 13th, so that would make me..what...9dpo? My AF is not due until the 28th though...I've never used any charts or temps or OPKs so we're just kinda winging it here based on body signals.
What is CD21 bloodwork for? Sounds like fun, haha, anything that gives you more info on what's going on sounds promising! Good luck!

CR25, I think I may have ovulated on the 12th or 13th, so that would make me..what...9dpo? My AF is not due until the 28th though...I've never used any charts or temps or OPKs so we're just kinda winging it here based on body signals.
What is CD21 bloodwork for? Sounds like fun, haha, anything that gives you more info on what's going on sounds promising! Good luck!

Oh wow! 9dpo already! thats awesome... the cd21 bloodwork is to check my progesterone level. to confirm I O'd. Well good luck to you this month. Cant wait for you to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->