May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I can't believe we are labour watching already! Feels like 3rd tri has gone so fast :) 7 weeks to go for me. I'm hoping he comes a few weeks early ( from 37 weeks ) ill be happy. I'm so done with being pregnant, I've only have a few moments where I've enjoyed being pregnant this time. Definitely not what I thought my last pregnancy would be like that's for sure.
Looking toward to cuddling my new little guy.
Thinking about packing hospital bags soon, but that means I need to wash bubs things and I'm not ready to do that just yet lol!
Hardly and BH or anything for me, I don't even think bub is head down yet, MW wasn't too sure at my appt last week.

I'm ready too. Baby is head down but not engaged so hoping she won't flip over!

Going to work everyday is getting harder and harder to manage and there's still 4 weeks till I finish :(

Zachary is head down and head butting my cervix as if trying to break out lol. I am getting BH and lots of pressure i have 8+3 left till my due date but hope he is here at 37 weeks as well which would give me 6+3 left. I have had a lot of complications and i am just ready for it to be over.

How long do you plan to stay at the hospital? I am getting a tubal and wanna stay as long as possible but the max they will probably allow is three days.

Any other May ladies getting a tubal?

I'm hoping to stay as long as they will have me this time. I stayed less then 48 hrs with DS1 and only 6 hours after having DS2 because I wanted to get back to DS1 who was only 14 months old.
But this times seems the boys will be 5 and almost 4 I want to have a bit if bonding time with just me and bub and have breast feeding established. My hospital is 3 days max for normal birth, I'm hoping they don't try push me out because its my 3rd baby. I haven't had an overly great experience with this hospital so not sure how it will go. I'm not getting a tubal, hubby getting the snip :)

I want my man to do that but he refuses so up to me lol I feel really uncomfortable tonight and cant sleep its almost 2:30am here.

Aww really I told hubby straight up, I've sacrificed my body, vagina and boobs 3 times to give him 3 healthy babies, if he doesn't want any more kids he can make himself an appointment and get fixed :haha: and he agreed to it so I was happy with that :)
Are you having a cection or are they doing it keyhole?
It's only 5:30pm where I am, about to cook dinner.
I can't sleep well either I dread bed time cause I know ill be in pain and rolling around all night.
Hope you get a bit of sleep x

Any of you guys walking funny because it feels like your pelvis is being pushed and held apart lol cant describe it and cant remember this in my last two pregnancies. Its when I stand up the pressure down there makes me walk like an old sheriff:haha:

this is also my last baby I cant take any more contraception it makes me feel so ill so I may look Into sterilisation its such a final scary thought tho isnt it

Any of you guys walking funny because it feels like your pelvis is being pushed and held apart lol cant describe it and cant remember this in my last two pregnancies. Its when I stand up the pressure down there makes me walk like an old sheriff:haha:

this is also my last baby I cant take any more contraception it makes me feel so ill so I may look Into sterilisation its such a final scary thought tho isnt it

No csection unless an emergency. I feel like that but not sure i walked funny. I do know it gets really bad and i get dizzy and sweat and cant see straight and feel like i might pass out. Right now Zachary is moving about and some area he hits in my belly i notice are very tender do any of yoy have that?

Only when he kicks up at my right ribs I have nothing on the whole left side because of the crazy placenta lol my belly goes rock hard at timea I assume its BH?

Only when he kicks up at my right ribs I have nothing on the whole left side because of the crazy placenta lol my belly goes rock hard at timea I assume its BH?

Sounds like it. But hard to tell. Your doctor could tell you more there. I have been having BH since dtd yeterday and it hurts so much and i think if real labor is like the pain of BH look out for me lol

I dont see the doc only have midwife apps whn theyre booked and got an antenatal app next week so I assume ill find more out then

Two weeks left at work, only 1 more Monday morning left for a year! I can't wait to finish work, I have loads of box sets ready to watch and some knitting projects to finish in time for the baby. I expect to have him/her no later than 6 weeks from now but I am having fortnightly scans as there have been some strange placenta and blood flow readings due to GD.

I have another scan on Thursday so wish me luck that all is well and baby gets to stay in longer.

Hi :hi:

I am due in the first week of June, but I am expecting twins so they are notorious for coming early. I am convinced though that they will be born in May - well I plan to convince my OB they will be born then! Anyway it would be great to countdown with you ladies, hopefully the time will go faster because its really dragging for me!

:hugs:

Much luck on the scan. And welcome sure i can totally understand where you are coming from as far as it dragging seems to be for me too.

37 days till my boys due :shock:!
I think he'll be here the end of April though :)

Just got back from midwife. Happy to report everything is going very well - no issues at all! I sure hope my little girl is this well behaved when she arrives!

Just got back from midwife. Happy to report everything is going very well - no issues at all! I sure hope my little girl is this well behaved when she arrives!

Glad everything went well at the midwife :)

34 weeks today!! I started my maternity leave quite early as it was getting hard going, can't believe this is my 3rd week already time is flying by!

Yay Hannah!
I finished last week, one week earlier than planned. Couldn't hack it anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->