May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hannah: yaaaay! not long now till your finished up! wonder out of you and me will go first? my due date buddy :friends:!

bambi: happy 34weeks! 6 to go :)

EWWWWWW weird popping undermy ribs! (Where baby has her head ATM)

Two weeks left at work, only 1 more Monday morning left for a year! I can't wait to finish work, I have loads of box sets ready to watch and some knitting projects to finish in time for the baby. I expect to have him/her no later than 6 weeks from now but I am having fortnightly scans as there have been some strange placenta and blood flow readings due to GD.

I have another scan on Thursday so wish me luck that all is well and baby gets to stay in longer.

Good luck on Thursday my scan is next wednesday.

4 more weeks at work for me, which seems like forever at this point!

My due date is in May but I have a feeling this will be an April baby.

me to fleur! I'm due 2 days after you & think I will have a late april bub!

NST tomorrow then appointment and ultrasound next tuesday. Hoping for good reports. Gonna take a nap after lunch as my head is killing me and been up since 1:18 this morning.

Ive also got an ultrasound next Tuesday for a growth scan

Oh my., ladies, one month until our due date month :) I imagine some of us will be going in April, but I'm so excited :)

Ive got the carpet being laid in the nursery this weekend.... my mum got the family crib put of storage for me too so been washing it and freshening it up as it hasnt been used since I had my dd2 three years ago

o m g I am very nervous about labour now

I'm actually not scared for labour! I'm just at the stage now where I want him out :haha:

Yay Hannah!
I finished last week, one week earlier than planned. Couldn't hack it anymore!

Hannah: yaaaay! not long now till your finished up! wonder out of you and me will go first? my due date buddy :friends:!

bambi: happy 34weeks! 6 to go :)

Thanks girls :) :kiss:
I recon it will be you nic! I bet I'll be two weeks late again :haha:

How scary is this, my friend at was due 4 days after me.. She has her baby :shock: Ahhh!

Congratulations to your friend Hannah! just shows you we could all go anytime :)!

Oooooo lovely jubbly :baby::thumbup:

I am excited and I want him out ive got two daughters this is my first boy and my last baby no more after this lol

but I am nervous I assume its because I know what's coming not the pain or anything its just apprehension its a mixed bucket of feelings lol crazy uncomfortable preggo lady thats me

Oooooo lovely jubbly :baby::thumbup:

I am excited and I want him out ive got two daughters this is my first boy and my last baby no more after this lol

but I am nervous I assume its because I know what's coming not the pain or anything its just apprehension its a mixed bucket of feelings lol crazy uncomfortable preggo lady thats me

I've not really thought about the labour part of it so that's probably why I have no feeling towards it :haha:! I'm so uncomfy aswell :( that's probably why I'm desperate for the next 5 weeks to hurry up so hes out :haha:!

Yeah I can honestly say this pregnancy has been the most uncomfortable I assume the more you have the more it takes toll on the body lol

my three year old keeps saying oooo mummy the baby is coming out quick! I wish it was that easy and simple lol

What name have u chosen?

noodles were you just going to keeptrying until you had a boy? or 3 was your magic number?

Hannah: Baby & Ava could have the same birthday!!

noodles: We've settled on Lyle John Archie :) John after OH's dad & Archie after my granddad :)! what name have you settled on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->