May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Awe that is horrible i dont have chrons but i have IBS and the stress and anxiety have really been messing it up badly i dont remember ever wishing i was constipated as much as i do now because i even have to even rush to the bathroom in the middle of the night and my hemrohoids are torture from it and nothing helps but a hot bath but i cannot jump in the tub after each bathroom run especially when i have appointments or company.

Never had hemoroids before but would moist tissues help?? :thumbup:

Yeah ive had such a productive day thanks to the lovely sunshine :happydance:

me and oh did a top to bottom house garden and car tidy clean feels so good now its done

Yeah ive had such a productive day thanks to the lovely sunshine :happydance:

me and oh did a top to bottom house garden and car tidy clean feels so good now its done

That's pretty much what we did Hun :thumbup:
It does feel good doesn't it?! And doesn't feel like work in the sunshine!
We even got to open our windows properly ALL day without it being cold! Amazing.

Wish we were going through nice weather it is rainy right now and now callig for 2-4 inches of snow so we are under a winter weather advisory. Ugh. At this rate i will need a winter outfit to bring my baby home in lol

Well I missed the sun in the UK today! Was sat in a hospital room for the birthing workshop... kinda sucks that its been a nice day and I missed it...but very productive and informative day :) xxxx <3

Awwww not good :(

I wondered to myself actually by the time I have Sonny..... what if its boiling hot?!? Will I need to take blankets and hats etc I have no idea what to pack for warm weather

my eldest was end of august and the weather I cant remember what it was like my second dd was 2nd January so was all wrapped up in a snow suit.......

what do you guys think?

I would say pack a few heavier things as may can still be chilly that way you are at least prepared.

I had my son in the middle of the hottest heat wave in the summer but you couldn't tell while in the hospital. They had the air conditioner cranked so super high it was absolutely freezing! I would definitely bring something warm just for the stay. You can always bring a second, lighter outfit for going home.

I think my feet are beginning to swell. :( I took a photo of my feet at 9 months pregnant with DS and they look like they're made of marshmallows. Gotta feeling history is going to repeat itself....

I had my son in the middle of the hottest heat wave in the summer but you couldn't tell while in the hospital. They had the air conditioner cranked so super high it was absolutely freezing! I would definitely bring something warm just for the stay. You can always bring a second, lighter outfit for going home.

I think my feet are beginning to swell. :( I took a photo of my feet at 9 months pregnant with DS and they look like they're made of marshmallows. Gotta feeling history is going to repeat itself....
L

Lets hope you dont swell like that again. That has to be difficult i dont have that but my fingers swell.

Proudparent, I had really bad heamaroids at the end of my last pregnancy and was advised not to have hot baths as it draws more blood into the area and causes more swelling. A cold compress is good though as it helps vring down swelling and they used a saline treatment as the salt helps too. So maybe add a bit of salt to some cool water. Might help. Hope they get better soon. They can be so painful.

Proudparent, I had really bad heamaroids at the end of my last pregnancy and was advised not to have hot baths as it draws more blood into the area and causes more swelling. A cold compress is good though as it helps vring down swelling and they used a saline treatment as the salt helps too. So maybe add a bit of salt to some cool water. Might help. Hope they get better soon. They can be so painful.

That is something i didnt know. Whats bad is some are internal and the one thing that helps i cant have during pregnancy. I am just ready for this to be over honestly it has been a very rough scary road.

Does anyone else wake up in the middle of the night and eat because you feel like you are starving? I was eating a bowl of cereal at one this morning after i was able to sleep again.

I just wake up for constant wees! And it hurts my belly I need a wee so bad! Super annoying

I wake up to pee a lot, but not for food :)

I'm all about the midnight snacks. I spent much of the pregnancy making pizza pockets or eating several slices of cheddar cheese. I get SO hungry sometimes. Now that I'm in third tri some of those extra cravings have gone away as my appetite has largely gone away (morning sickness is back....poo).

With one of the earlier pregnancies I ended up losing I remember waking up in the middle of the night and making homemade chocolate chip waffles. LOL

hey all,

not in labour bt my dd turned two today so have been thinking about last time and looking at old pics and vids! makes me more determined to have a vbac if I can! in the vids I'm all hooked up to monitors and oxygen and didn't get to hold her right away, and needed a lot of help to position myself to feed her due to the stitches etc!

it's a bit scary thinking of it all again!

hey all,

not in labour bt my dd turned two today so have been thinking about last time and looking at old pics and vids! makes me more determined to have a vbac if I can! in the vids I'm all hooked up to monitors and oxygen and didn't get to hold her right away, and needed a lot of help to position myself to feed her due to the stitches etc!

it's a bit scary thinking of it all again!

That has to be scary it would terrify me. Sending and crossing everything that you get your VBAC i know you can do it! All mine were natural even though during laborbi remember asking for csections each time my dad actually left the room when i was in labor because he couldnt handle seeing me in so much pain i was the one in pain yet he looked like the one who was gonna cry. He is such a proud pappy you see it in all the pictures. I think its the hardest thing in the world to see him cry and on February 17th i had to endure that and felt helpless when they buried his dad it hit him his one sister and i the hardest. So i take comfort in knowing i got to tell him about the baby and that we were using his middle name foe the baby's middle name before he passed that was the last time i talked to him. The following day he had a heart attack they also found pnemunia and an obstructed bowel. Three weeks later he suffered a stroke he survived three more days and passed the day before Valentines day. Seeing my dad cry was hard and i felt helpless. My kids remember pap but do not know he is gone as they are 2 and 4 and i dont think i am ready to handle their breakdowns yet.

On a more pissed off note my neighbors daughter who is like a year younger than i am says i dont deserve my kids and i am having another one all because she is jealous at the fact i have kids and she cant have any. Cys is involved due to the fact that i was on a medicine and went unconscious when it was my two sons and the speech therapist at my house. It was diagnosed as mini seizures from the medication they stayed involved just to help us get into a place we can afford and if they saw a problem they would have taken our kids a long time ago. I never caused her to not be able to have kids and yet she is saying these things. Her mom told me she doesnt clean unless there is an inspection coming up and then she has her mom do it plus she illegally has cats in her house which she has her mom keep when they inspect. Her mom says she wouldnt take care of a baby and that it would never get its diaper or anything changed. So why is she doing this taking her problems out on me? I am infuriated do i have that right? She also didnt like the fact i get a scholarship for school because i have kids she feels i am getting a free ride and i am not.

Sorry for the rant. Lol just need some input here if i have a right to be angry about what she says and get the hurt out about my dad i dont have anyone to talk to.

That is something i didnt know. Whats bad is some are internal and the one thing that helps i cant have during pregnancy. I am just ready for this to be over honestly it has been a very rough scary road.

You really have been going through it. When I had them they tried all sorts of creams as well as the saline treatment.
Another thing I found helps is to lubricate the area with vaseline before any bowel movement. Then of course loads of veg, fibre abd water help. Taking lactalose or similar if needs be.
Hope you get some relief soon.

Teeny- I hope you get the VBAC you want! Good luck!

I have so much going on with us its hard to explain :) But Im either moving May 1st or June 1st over 27 hour drive away!! Im hoping May 1st so Im not having to drive with a newborn and two toddlers. And I keep thinking what if she comes late?! Its such a stress not knowing 100% where youll be giving birth!

Teeny- I hope you get the VBAC you want! Good luck!

I have so much going on with us its hard to explain :) But Im either moving May 1st or June 1st over 27 hour drive away!! Im hoping May 1st so Im not having to drive with a newborn and two toddlers. And I keep thinking what if she comes late?! Its such a stress not knowing 100% where youll be giving birth!

I can understand that fear i went through it with ds1 and ds2 and now it is up in the air if we are moving or not will know for sure tomorrow. Wish us luck we need this move it is so important for my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->