May due dates lets labor watch :-)

is it really :(:haha: oops sorry :rofl:! is your birthday not soon aswell? or am I imagining stuff?

Hahahaha! Yep my birthday is two weeks exactly after my due date! :haha: me Ava and the baby are all gonna be Taurus :haha: sorry Marc! Hahha!

I remember you mentioning something about your birthday! & you all being so close :) whens Marc's birthday :haha:

I didnt mind what I had each time I was convinced this baby was a girl but...... nooooope the sonographer said ohh there is the sausage:haha: cringe

His name is Sonny :baby:

Hannah, how's your friends little one doing?

I've got a nice and boring week ahead of me, no scans or appointments =)

My neighbour is due in 8 days she is also having a boy! Boys all round at the mo

i keep thinking what sonny will look like I just can't imagine him.

I had a dream last night that I was eating at red lobster and my water broke. It was so weird too because normally in dreams you don't feel things like pain or wetness, but in last nights dream I could feel it running down my leg! It was so realistic that when I woke up I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to check!

Is everyone ready for a teeny baby very soon then? Got all the supplies ready?

Oh god me too I got the nighty the other day super stretchy so I am comfortable lol I keep thinking oh lordy its too early to pack the bag

We only have a few clothes, my mother is buying the car seat soon, and that's it :(
Some friends of mine were supposed to throw me a baby shower two weeks ago and they completely forgot to organise it! Needless to say I'm not impressed. We were putting off buying things just in case we'd get it at the shower, and now that we have to hurry and buy everything ourselves money's tight.

I still need to pack her hospital bag, and mine. but I'm so lazy!! Does anyone know anything about using a breast pump to induce labor??

Hannah, how's your friends little one doing?

I've got a nice and boring week ahead of me, no scans or appointments =)

In scbu, but both doing well apperantly xx

Glad to hear they are both doing ok.
My friend had her baby two weeks ago at 35 weeks due to pre e, 4lbs 2oz!! Soooo tiny. Both were home within a week x

Argh
Got my hospital bag ordered and waiting delivery on Wednesday then I'm packing.
Bought some tiny bottles of 7up and cereal bars today for my bag too! Essentials ;-)

Because I got a breast pump and was wondering if in a few weeks I could use it to try to kick start my labor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->