May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I had no tummy tightenings with my son at all, it was all in my back which was awful to monitor as get kept telling me that I wasn't contracting when I could feel it all in my spine, but at 19 no one listened.
The pains not as bad, it doesn't reach the intensity it did last night so I'm going to get a hot bath when LOs in nursery.
Standings not too bad sitting is agony.

Hey everyone!! I'm due May 6. Been feeling crampy and sore the past few days. Oh my achy vagine :(

joining! Due May 24th (sneaking in at work, so not much context here)... :)

I had a show on wed, wasnt too sure what it was but called midwife and she said it sounded like a show and to keep an eye on my waters going and time any contractions I may have. So far since then ive been very crampy and my lower back is so achey. Still npt due for another 6 weeks though eeek

Hi all.

I'm due May too.

Anybody due 6th May or there abouts?

X

I am having a very rough scary pregnancy went for my first nonstress test today and his heart rate dropped so i was sent to labor and delivery they monitored me more and it turned out ok but still scary i see him coming early. :-(

Hello May ladies how is everyone feeling today? I am just exhausted and feel very heavy at the bottom of bump yet he is still up there. Anyone else get cervix shots from lo that makes them feel like they are trying to break out in a very painful way? Lol

Cervix pains are the worst!! I sympathise with you there x

Had my first few cervix shots today, they're sooo not fun. Apart from that I really can not complain, everything is going smoothly and I'm pretty comfortable still (apart from at night when trying to sleep).

While I can't see myself happily go to nearly 42 weeks like I did with DD2, I'm quite happy to stay pregnant for now. Time's going rather quickly for me though, 34 weeks tomorrow and we still have to start sorting things out. At least the bathroom has been painted this week! Maybe next week we can start baby stuff =)

proudparent88 - hope your little man stays put for another few weeks. Preferably without scaring you and stressing you out even more during the non stress tests!

Hello May ladies how is everyone feeling today?

Sore. :(

I have horrible heartburn whenever I lay down that antiacids don't even touch so I have to sleep propped up which leaves me incredibly sore all the time. Just exhausted and looking forward to May really! :haha:

I have horrible heartburn whenever I lay down that antiacids don't even touch so I have to sleep propped up which leaves me incredibly sore all the time. Just exhausted and looking forward to May really! :haha:

Have you talked to your dr about the heartburn they put me on protonix which is safe and works great! Hope you soon feel better i know how miserable that is. I am really looking forward to may too cause its just too much for me being pregnant.

Yeah, the heartburn is horrible! This baby better be hairy :) Tums worked for a while, but now they barely touch it. You have to be careful of constipation with those too. Well, with anything like that. I'm propped up in bed waiting for my OTC stuff to kick in. I'm hoping I can take a nap before hubby gets home.

Have you talked to your dr about the heartburn they put me on protonix which is safe and works great! Hope you soon feel better i know how miserable that is. I am really looking forward to may too cause its just too much for me being pregnant.

All he really said was to take Prilosec every day, haha. I'm going to ask my new OB what she would suggest though.

Again I've done too much.
Got carried away with cleaning the windowsill outside (which had gone green and hadn't been cleaned since we moved in) got that all white and shiny but accidentally splashed the window with water so washed the windows too!!
Aswell as, doing washing, mowing the lawn and keeping my 4 year old entertained!

SPD IS KILLING MEEEEE. (Only have myself to blame)

Helloooo preggo ladies

had all the tests done yesterday and I am obstetric choleostasies free this time yeeehooooo:happydance:
only thing is I had a crazy butcher lady take my blood now my arm is killing me today just from a measly blood test

8th april ive got to have a growth scan so looking forward to that seeing little belly fruit and how big he is now:baby:

the carpet is being laid next week in the nursery o m g ive gone from being so sad and impatient to suddenly feeling like woah its not long until I am in extreme pain pushing a baby out hahaha

still having a horrible week, I had a severe Crohn's flare up this week. It was so bad had a overnight stay in Labor & delivery. My IBD doctor put me on Prednisone yesterday, I cannot take my Humira. He claims its only bad in the beginning of pregnancy. He said since I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. The baby is basically fully developed and is just fattening up and the final touches are happening at this stage, so he won't have any defects. Has anyone heard of this?? I am so worried now!! they said I have a high risk of preterm labor and underweight baby with Crohn's Disease, so they have to stop this flare-up some how. This is the worse one I have ever had.

Noodles13

:thumbup::happydance: Thats great!!!!

Emalou90

I have SPD too, take it easy! :hugs: It must be nice where you are! Its gloomy and rainy here :nope:

Awe that is horrible i dont have chrons but i have IBS and the stress and anxiety have really been messing it up badly i dont remember ever wishing i was constipated as much as i do now because i even have to even rush to the bathroom in the middle of the night and my hemrohoids are torture from it and nothing helps but a hot bath but i cannot jump in the tub after each bathroom run especially when i have appointments or company.

still having a horrible week, I had a severe Crohn's flare up this week. It was so bad had a overnight stay in Labor & delivery. My IBD doctor put me on Prednisone yesterday, I cannot take my Humira. He claims its only bad in the beginning of pregnancy. He said since I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. The baby is basically fully developed and is just fattening up and the final touches are happening at this stage, so he won't have any defects. Has anyone heard of this?? I am so worried now!! they said I have a high risk of preterm labor and underweight baby with Crohn's Disease, so they have to stop this flare-up some how. This is the worse one I have ever had.

Noodles13

:thumbup::happydance: Thats great!!!!

Emalou90

I have SPD too, take it easy! :hugs: It must be nice where you are! Its gloomy and rainy here :nope:

I think in the long run your baby will be ok Hun :thumbup: 33 weeks is pretty much fattening up now! Underweight is a possibility if you're struggling with Crohns, but try not to worry, they'll keep an eye on baby :hugs:

I'm in the uk, midlands, temp has shot up today to 19c - doesn't sound like a lot but here it's beautiful :thumbup: love the sunshine, makes a change to gloominess we usually have in the uk! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->