May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hey ladies can I join I'm due May 30th but I'm also thinking He'll come between 19th and 26th. I had a growth scan today and he's 3lbs 94ounces. My cervix is stitched so he'll be here soon after it comes out. I'm so anxious to meet my king. I'm still buying bit by bit should be finished by April month end.

I am nowhere near ready! I dont have anything but getting a lot within the next few weeks.

Does anyone have a lot of pressure in the bottom of their bump i do and i never remember having it before.

I just have the feeling like ive got bricks in between my crotch hahaha like ive been riding a horse for hours or something

so I walk like ive pooped myself by the time its bed time lol

I sometimes feel like he is trying to break out of me as if in jail which is also painful.

Any of you guys walking funny because it feels like your pelvis is being pushed and held apart lol cant describe it and cant remember this in my last two pregnancies. Its when I stand up the pressure down there makes me walk like an old sheriff:haha:

this is also my last baby I cant take any more contraception it makes me feel so ill so I may look Into sterilisation its such a final scary thought tho isnt it
Lol I have pregnancy 'swag' I think I've got SPD this pregnancy and walking/lifting legs to get dressed is really painful in my hips and my groin it's awful.

I'm feeling really un organised, I mean I've pretty well got everything I need being 3rd boy. Cradle set up next to my bed just need to wash sheets and blankets and make it up, think ill wait until 37 weeks to do that incase the cat decides to get in there ( although I'm sure she won't, she's never got into bubs beds before ) also set up change table/bath station the other day so I've just got everything sort of sat in that and the cradle waiting to be washed and sorted. I've not packed hospital baby for myself or baby yet I feel like I should do it soon though lol
I've just ordered a rocker/bouncer waiting on that to come and hoping to borrow a rocking chair to breast feed in from my dad on the weekend.

Had a check up today and my OB decided to go ahead and see if I've dilated any. 1/2cm -_- and this is my 2nd baby so pretty much nothing. Ugh, with all the braxton hicks and what not that I've had I was sooo hoping I'd be a little more dilated than that. I know he needs to stay in and bake a little longer but I'm so ready to have him now! Still have a million and one things to do though so I guess its a good thing it doesn't seem like hes coming early.

I'm okay. I'm getting concerned about the shoulder blade pain and the L&D nurse wanted me to go in and get my gallbladder checked as well as preeclampsia. They checked my BP which was fine but said they couldn't do a gallbladder ultrasound and sent me home to wait it out until my next OB appt.

Another woman came in with the same symptoms and they ordered blood work and gallbladder ultrasound. :wacko:

Its april!! Yay!! Only means one thing...We'll be mummies next month!! <3 45days!! x

Thanks Katie, didn't think of it that way! Makes it seem much shorter!! :thumbup:

I'm okay. I'm getting concerned about the shoulder blade pain and the L&D nurse wanted me to go in and get my gallbladder checked as well as preeclampsia. They checked my BP which was fine but said they couldn't do a gallbladder ultrasound and sent me home to wait it out until my next OB appt.

Another woman came in with the same symptoms and they ordered blood work and gallbladder ultrasound. :wacko:
Sounds like it could be gallbladder I just had mine out at 23 weeks the bloody thing caused me all sorts of grief.

Had a check up today and my OB decided to go ahead and see if I've dilated any. 1/2cm -_- and this is my 2nd baby so pretty much nothing. Ugh, with all the braxton hicks and what not that I've had I was sooo hoping I'd be a little more dilated than that. I know he needs to stay in and bake a little longer but I'm so ready to have him now! Still have a million and one things to do though so I guess its a good thing it doesn't seem like hes coming early.
I was almost fully closed at 40+1 with my 2nd lol the OB could hardly do a sweep. I had him at 40+5. I wouldn't let it worry you too much :)

Have to go to the doctor today as I woke up with the worst headache ever it's causing blurry vision and pain looking at light etc. so going up at 11.40am.
I have been having really bad BH causing me to crawl around the bed like a possessed woman but they eased after 40-50 mins.
This pregnancy has been a pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->