May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Good luck mayb_baby, hope all goes well at the doctors.

Had two headaches yesterday it took sleep to get them to go away. Woke up in the middle of the night from BH. NST this morning just hope this one goes better than last time when they sent me to L&D cause his heartrate dropped during movement. He moved so much they tried to get him to stop.

any one else have crazy rib pain!? I woke DH last night at midnight in tears. Felt like my ribs were going to crack! It hurt to breathe, couldnt lay on my side - only my back and it was AWFUL! Majorly kicked my heartburn up too. I assume my uterus was just pushing up and maybe growning again. Pain mainly on left and I could feel bubs on my right where she has been hanging since 20 weeks.

any one else have crazy rib pain!? I woke DH last night at midnight in tears. Felt like my ribs were going to crack! It hurt to breathe, couldnt lay on my side - only my back and it was AWFUL! Majorly kicked my heartburn up too. I assume my uterus was just pushing up and maybe growning again. Pain mainly on left and I could feel bubs on my right where she has been hanging since 20 weeks.

Oh gaves...
My right side is killer, that's where baby's head is unfortunately, so I feel her legs down on the right and bam her head is wedged :growlmad: not happy

I would like to join! I'm 32 weeks tomorrow.

Im due may 28th but got a date as early as the 18th. I'm high risk bc recurrent unexplained miscarriages, antibodies, fetal demise of twin a @9.2 weeks. I have a little extra fluid, I'm anemic and I have irritable uterus. I've been measuring ahead by belly and Baby his weight and measurements. I see my regular obgyn every two weeks I get weekly NST and BPP since 29 weeks. I see MFM every 2 weeks which I also get scans. I needed a shot at 26 weeks to stop contractions. My cervix is at shortening but still at a safe length open 2cm. I get contractions and feel pressure alot also a lot of back pain more then usual my hips are killing me. My appetite had decreased. I'm on bed rest and pelvic rest which is hard with kids.

Can't wait to meet my rainbow! NEXT month

Is everyone ready for a teeny baby very soon then? Got all the supplies ready?

Umm, nope.
This is my 3rd girly and everything is still up in the attic or waiting to get bought. I've not done a thing baby related yet. Cot is still in MILs attic, moses basket needs to be bought, nappies need to be bought, clothes our in our attic waiting to be taken down, wardrobes need sorting out still to make room for baby clothes, hospital bag needs packing etc. I have yet to start.

I'm off to L&D. :cry:

Argh! Glad your blood pressure is fine and they felt comfortable enough to send you back home. Hope you're holding up ok

Have to go to the doctor today as I woke up with the worst headache ever it's causing blurry vision and pain looking at light etc. so going up at 11.40am.
I have been having really bad BH causing me to crawl around the bed like a possessed woman but they eased after 40-50 mins.
This pregnancy has been a pain lol

Good luck at the doctors today, hope it's nothing serious and you feel more comfortable again soon =(

Feeling MUCH more settled with all our needs after this weekend. We had the shower this weekend and overloaded with lots of goodies!!! This is getting close and real... AHHH! Few more things and we are good to go! :baby:

Attachments

• pile.jpg
    pile.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 14
  • changing..jpg
    changing..jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 13
  • crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12
I can't believe I'm due next month. Baby feels like she's running out of room.

So tired... why did I volunteer to foster a 12 week old puppy when I'm 33 weeks pregnant. :wacko:

Ladies when do they start checking you at your weeklys? 35 weeks or 36?

Ladies when do they start checking you at your weeklys? 35 weeks or 36?

my last appointment was at 34weeks last Wednesday, she said she didn't want to see me again until 38weeks! I thought from 34weeks I would see her weekly as this is my first baby! obviously not.

I can't remember from my previous pregnancy but I'm being seen weekly as of 32 weeks (I'm complicated)

I think it must have been around 38 weeks they see you weekly but as I say, I can't remember xx

Feeling MUCH more settled with all our needs after this weekend. We had the shower this weekend and overloaded with lots of goodies!!! This is getting close and real... AHHH! Few more things and we are good to go! :baby:

Love the mobile gaves!
All the things you've been bought looks lovely and seemingly covere everything now?
You must feel lots more prepared now x

They are seeing me weekly now but I wasn't sure when they started checking you to see if you are dilated at all.

They are seeing me weekly now but I wasn't sure when they started checking you to see if you are dilated at all.

In the uk they don't do any internals until you go into hospital in labour :haha: thank goodness!!!

- edit: or have a stretch and sweep x

oh ok! in the US it is not uncommon for them to check you for dilation towards the end of your pregnancy. super fun! :haha:

oh ok! in the US it is not uncommon for them to check you for dilation towards the end of your pregnancy. super fun! :haha:

I don't envy you over there!

When you're in labour you don't care people poking fingers around but beforehand it's slightly awkward! :rofl:

Me too noodles.
We're doing a BBQ/meet the baby day for all friends and family once baby has arrived, so no doubt lots of gifts then :thumbup:
I've always taken gifts when meeting a new baby. That's more of the done thing in the uk really.

Me too noodles.
We're doing a BBQ/meet the baby day for all friends and family once baby has arrived, so no doubt lots of gifts then :thumbup:
I've always taken gifts when meeting a new baby. That's more of the done thing in the uk really.

glad u reminded me of this. got gifts after dd was born when people visited but I feel like people might have expected me to register and do a shower here! I just feel weird like I'm asking them for stuff! especially as the longest I've known any of my friends etc out here is 11 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->