May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I lost some of my plug today. Was very unexpected. I know it regenerates but there was a small moment where I was like... What in gods name is THAT! Haha

I lost a big bit of mine today too, it was gross and my bump is a lot lower today x

I lost some of my plug today. Was very unexpected. I know it regenerates but there was a small moment where I was like... What in gods name is THAT! Haha

I lost a big bit of mine today too, it was gross and my bump is a lot lower today x

Same here! Not that Im complaining its given me some relief from heartburn!

It feels like he's going to split my pelvis though and I need to pee all the time now, way more than any other time in this pregnancy. x

I was sent to L&D today they thought i had toxemia turns out the problem they think is in my kidneys. I am now undergoing steroid shots to speed up lung development so if i deliver early his lungs will be mature. By the way they talked it seems as if they expect me to have him early. I got my first shot today second is tomorrow. Does anyone know how many i will have to get?

I don't know but it must of been scary :hugs:
At least your being monitored though hopefully he will hang I there for at least another 4-5 weeks x

Hopefully but i do not think that he will and from the way they talked neither do they. It is very scary and very stressful because if he is born early they will take him from me right away i wont get to hold him or anything. :'(

That is scary. Is the concern you will go into premature labour? Sometimes these little ones have ways of defying the odds. My SiL was completely effaced at 37 weeks and was told she'd go "any day" but my niece was born at 42 weeks and my SiL still needed to be induced.

Though I guess if the issue is your kidneys the concern may be more to do with your health. Baby may need to come early for your sake. It's good that you are being closely monitored now so I'm sure the doctors won't let things get out of hand for either of you.

That is scary. Is the concern you will go into premature labour? Sometimes these little ones have ways of defying the odds. My SiL was completely effaced at 37 weeks and was told she'd go "any day" but my niece was born at 42 weeks and my SiL still needed to be induced.

Though I guess if the issue is your kidneys the concern may be more to do with your health. Baby may need to come early for your sake. It's good that you are being closely monitored now so I'm sure the doctors won't let things get out of hand for either of you.

I know there is always a xhance he could make it to term but i am afraid of what will happen if he doesnt. I dont want my baby taken from me and not get to see him or anything it woukd be heartbreaking i just wish they could have caught these problems sooner then maybe i wouldnt be facing all this. I am so scared and stressed and tired all the time its hard to function normally and my mom doesnt help by constantly telling me "I hope he doesnt have any problems after he is born." That just makes me feel worse. More scared and stressed and alone. I wish sometimes she would just keep her mouth shut. I know none of this is good for the baby but i do the best i can. A lot of the time i wander what i did wrong and what i did to deserve this to happen to me i wouldnt wish it on anyone.

What do they think is wrong with your kidneys? Like do they think they might be starting to fail? If so they will probably have to get bub out sooner rather then later. I don't know how many shots they will give you that's a question you'll need to ask them.
Hopefully they can keep him in until at least 35 weeks x
Are they making you stay in hospital for a while to find out what's going on?

I think most hospitals have the policy that mom's health comes first so if your kidneys are failing I can see them inducing you early. I would ask as many questions as you can when you seen them next. You as the patient have every right to know what is going on. If you don't understand something, let them know and ask to have it explained again.

I hope it's nothing too serious and baby can stay inside a few weeks longer. Having baby whisked off to NICU does sound like a nightmare. I cried when mine had to go and I did get the chance to hold him first.

Not kept just sent home and they said they werent sure what is going on with my kidneys but considering i have high protein and low calcium showing my guess would be some sort of failure somewhere they are telling me though that they cant eval further which i thought was very odd and unusual. So far the next week i have a lot going on. Today i go for another shot then tomorrow another NST tuesday rouine appointment and an ultrasound right after. Plus an appointment this morning for my mental health which ia really taking a beating right now. Staying strong is hard but when i toured L&D they told me if there are complications they will take him right away. I feel stressed and scared and cant shake it. Of course i keep thinking hadbi done this or not done that this wpuld not be happening. I am glad i am not having anymore because each pregnancy gets worse not sure why but it does. I am worried he will come and because i am waiting for my things for him from two different agencies i fear i wont have it in time one thing being the carseat. I dont get much support from oh cause he shows no emotions so i dont know if it scares him or not but i do know he is slowly helping me through it more and more.

Hope you get some answers proud parent and that you and bubs are both OK.

Baby is definitely moving down, feeling a lot of pressure between my legs when I walk which is an odd sensation to say the least.

Hope you get some answers proud parent and that you and bubs are both OK.

Baby is definitely moving down, feeling a lot of pressure between my legs when I walk which is an odd sensation to say the least.

Ty. It has def been a long hard road. I get pressure too but my uterus is still high.

Proudparent so sorry you are going through this. I have been scared of a preemie since they told me there was no blood flow from my placenta to the baby a month ago. Luckily it was back 2 weeks ago but I'm being scanned again today to check everything. Damn GD!

From what I've read if baby can get to 34 weeks before being delivered then it will have its sucking and swallowing ability and some babies do come home at this gestation. It may still need to grow to a certain weight but you would be able to hold him before he goes to achy. That's only 2 more weeks for you so here's hoping xx

Proudparent so sorry you are going through this. I have been scared of a preemie since they told me there was no blood flow from my placenta to the baby a month ago. Luckily it was back 2 weeks ago but I'm being scanned again today to check everything. Damn GD!

From what I've read if baby can get to 34 weeks before being delivered then it will have its sucking and swallowing ability and some babies do come home at this gestation. It may still need to grow to a certain weight but you would be able to hold him before he goes to achy. That's only 2 more weeks for you so here's hoping xx

Good luck at your scan and please update us. I go to the dr for my mental health this morning then back to L&D at four this afternoon for my second steroid shot. My poor bum lol. Not sleeping well cause of stress so feeling very tired.

Proud did u say youve got a growth scan next Tuesday? Or did I dream it lol x

Anybody feel like this? :haha:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Thinking of you proud and hope the results all keep coming back in the right direction. Keep us up to date as things happen and progress. :hugs:

Gaahhh....had a crappy nights sleep and have been feeling crappy pretty much all day too. To top it off Mr Moo seems to be coming down with a cold and is not happy either.
Bad day at the office I guess. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->