May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Glad I was right my brain has been mush lately haha
ive got one on Tuesday also at 1:50 right before my consultant app lol

Glad I was right my brain has been mush lately haha
ive got one on Tuesday also at 1:50 right before my consultant app lol

I know what you mean baby brain really takes over doesnt it lol. And it happens because during pregnancy our brains shrink. So odd

May I join? I'm due 5/6, but they are talking about inducing me early due to high cardiac output. Has anyone had constant period like cramps? I get them sometimes, but they don't phase in and out like BH contractions would. I thought it might be baby dropping some??

May I join? I'm due 5/6, but they are talking about inducing me early due to high cardiac output. Has anyone had constant period like cramps? I get them sometimes, but they don't phase in and out like BH contractions would. I thought it might be baby dropping some??

I am on my third and never noticed my kids drop horrible sounding i am sure. I have contractions too but my complications are different and to add to it i am undergoing steroid shots to mature his lungs in case of early delivery. Hope your lo stays there awhile but good luck all around dealing with complications is never easy.

So the scan went okish. I need to go back in on the 14th as they want to scan again for possible fetal anaemia as I have antibodies (Anti-m) and the umbilical artery reading is off the chart, also although most areas of the baby is growing ok the tummy has slowed down and dropped about 20% in growth. Good news as I will be 34 weeks then but still nerve wrecking stress!

So the scan went okish. I need to go back in on the 14th as they want to scan again for possible fetal anaemia as I have antibodies (Anti-m) and the umbilical artery reading is off the chart, also although most areas of the baby is growing ok the tummy has slowed down and dropped about 20% in growth. Good news as I will be 34 weeks then but still nerve wrecking stress!

I am gald that things are going ok for the most part its hard i totally understand the stress you are under since i am having complications too. Keeping you and lo in my thoughts. Back at L&D baby isnt moving maybe had seven or eight all day and cant get it to change so obviously i got worried also getting my second steroid shot today too.

Looks like loads of us have scans Tuesday :) I have one at like 10am!! It's funny cos the 8th is my little girls due date!

I wish I was having another scan. I would love to see my baby again and get some sort of guess at what she weighs even though those guess can also be way off. I just feel like I have a 15 pounder in there. lol She's been sitting low nearly the entire pregnancy and I already have this constant pressure on my bum. When she settles her head down it can be painful to walk up the stairs or bend over.

Feeling MASSIVE today. My butt and ribs hurt when I sit, my back hurts when I stand. Can't win!

Plus side? I got 3 almost brand new Flip cloth diapers with inserts AND 16 outfits for baby between 3-9 months all for a total of $36 today at a big sale. Some really cute stuff!

Baby is measuring 7lb now, that's a scary though when Michael was 7lb born at 40+3

I had an interesting appointment today. Everything is good but they're a bit worried about his growth and my lack of weight gain. I think the midwife may have been making a big deal out of nothing though. He's been measuring 2 weeks ahead for a long time but is now measuring a week ahead. She said if I still haven't gained weight and his growth continues to slow down they'll do an ultrasound and nst.

He went from being transverse to head down, so could it just be that the shape of my uterus changed? I keep reading that measurements don't really mean all that much so for now I'm not going to worry.

Baby didnt move much at all maybe 10 times all day but once hooked up to the monitor he flippes out. Got my last steroid shot today and foundnout the reasoning is cause two days ago i had contractions and some even registered on the monitors yesterday. NST in the morning hoping it goes well.

Hi all, I think there were two threads going about May babies and I can't find which one I first posted in!

But flicking through and catching up, I hope all with complicated pregnancies are coping ok and everything is going as well as can be.

I'm 34wks today, I have an appointment in 2 weeks to see my VBAC options though at midwife check he was breech, so VBAC options may turn into C section talks, but I'm not too disheartened I'd prepared myself for that possible outcome.

Today I have LO at home with me, we did have fun day planned, but she just told me yellow spit came out her mouth and it hurt (I'm assuming bile) so she's laying on the sofa watching her favourite movie, and I'm wondering whether to cancel plans or not, as it looks to be a one off. As she's just asked me for more breakfast, so I'm not sure if she's poorly or not!

No temp, no vomit, and happily singing along to her film!

32 week s today does that mean 5 weeks to full term 8 weeks till edd haha

im sooooo impatient I want him out now lol

I hit 32 weeks yesterday wanted to take my boys to the park but all the rain is ruining that.

I really fancy a gregs sausage roll I may have to go and get one right now haha

33 weeks here, anxious to have consultant appointment next wednesday and discuss vbac options.

Baby was head down 3 weeks ago but oblique last week so I've been bouncing on my ball a lot to get it head down again for next week!

My due date is May 29th and I'm hoping to be induced again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->