May due dates lets labor watch :-)

33 weeks here, anxious to have consultant appointment next wednesday and discuss vbac options.

Baby was head down 3 weeks ago but oblique last week so I've been bouncing on my ball a lot to get it head down again for next week!

I hope you get your vbac and baby has time to straighten back up yet. My baby has been head down since 20+1 when i had my first scan and still is just wish he would quit head butting my cervix i swear he is trying to break out lol

Hahaha mmmm pink iced bun from gregs!
Any time I eat anything from there tho I get such bad heartburn maybr its what butter they use?

Hahaha mmmm pink iced bun from gregs!
Any time I eat anything from there tho I get such bad heartburn maybr its what butter they use?

I thought it was just me!! It's probably the fact it's processed :haha:
Or bad for you, food.

Screw it, I've got a raspberry and white chocolate cookie with my name on in the cupboard

You are very welcome baby passed his NST today next one is tuesday then my appointment then my scan which i am really excited for i love seeing him!

I really fancied a dominos pizza the other night..... so much so that I didnt want to eat my tea as it seemed boring and I just didnt fancy anything else hahaha

curse these pregnancy cravings that change daily

Ah lovely, I love seeing my LO too. Glad your NST went well today!

Glad everything went ok. I'm also glad I've read these posts about Greggs iced buns after I've eaten, as there's a Greggs at the end of my road which is far too tempting a distance to go!

My LO was head down 3wks ago, had a massive bout of fidgeting and movement and is now head up! Little bugger.

But I keep getting kicks and punches in my sides so I think he goes transverse but back to head up, he just needs to do that quarter turn more, and he has till April 23rd to do it! Xx

I really fancied a dominos pizza the other night..... so much so that I didnt want to eat my tea as it seemed boring and I just didnt fancy anything else hahaha

curse these pregnancy cravings that change daily

Ty cait and i have a total craving for pastas anything with some type of tomato sauce lol been pigging out on pasta it just tastes soooo good to me i just asked OH to pick up six pizzas at the store as that is lunch and supper. They are personal pan size and only 1.50 each not bad at all!

Im having southern fried chicken and veg rice for tea but baby has got yucky hiccups again!!!!!!tIt makes me feel sick

Due in a month today, can't believe it! Ugh, feeling awful today though. Kept dreaming I was having contractions because I was actually having BH all night long. :haha:

I'm loving Chinese lowmein the salt in the food tastes so good. my rainbow is still head up don't know when he'll turn, guess I'll have to wait an see.

Im measuring 38 weeks at 31-32 weeks....... eeeeek but he is head down and has been a while now

I keep getting excited about a new baby then shuddering at the thought of pushing him out haha

Im measuring 38 weeks at 31-32 weeks....... eeeeek but he is head down and has been a while now

I keep getting excited about a new baby then shuddering at the thought of pushing him out haha

Yeah but once he's engaged you'll possibly measure smaller :thumbup:

Well at my 28 week app she wrote fixed on the engaged thingmy bit so I recon his head is fixed down but like u said not engaging yet

Contractions again timing and just keeping an eye out to make sure i wont have to go in. Not looking forward to labor at all considering. Baby gets the hiccups a lot so far today three times! Once kept me awake the other two were after my appointment. Little gassy guy lol.

Hope those contractions settle down proudparent.
My baby always seems to have hiccups too. My Dr says baby is kinda lying bum up and head to one side so between head down and transverse I guess. That was two weeks ago. Hopefully he will be head down on monday.

Hope those contractions settle down proudparent.
My baby always seems to have hiccups too. My Dr says baby is kinda lying bum up and head to one side so between head down and transverse I guess. That was two weeks ago. Hopefully he will be head down on monday.

Me too its scary the idea of him being born early. My boy is always giving me cervix shots like he is trying to break out and it hurts like crazy! He is moving around so guessing these contractions arent gonna go anywhere. They seem to be settling some i noticed a slow down just hoping they stop and dont come back for weeks.

I've been getting the cervix shots the entire pregnancy, the little minx, LOL!!! I think she's going head down now as more of the kicks are to the side than downwards (she was jumping on my hip bone the other day). I'm feeling a lot of pressure on my cervix and bum so think she is sitting nice and low. She used to lie transverse between my hips. She did that until a week or so ago when I guess she stopped fitting.

proudparent - I hope the contractions settle down. Baby needs to cook a little bit longer yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->