May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Thanks! Exactly.. My son came at a little over 37 weeks so I'm curious when this little girl will come. Here she is :)
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p550/jslyn9996/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps62575495.jpg
Sorry its huge, I could only get one to load.

Awwwww look!!! That's a great picture! Eeeee exciting!! Im hoping my little man comes a little earlier... Xxxxx

Either way it will be here faster than we think! I keep trying to remind myself to enjoy that last of my time alone with my son. But it's hard with how uncomfortable I have been

Ohhh I know what you mean...everyone keeps telling me to enjoy being pregnant as I'll miss it...but at the minute im just too uncomfortable to take their advice :/ xxxx

The funny thing is in my experience they are right. Within 6 weeks of having my son I had raging baby fever and just missed being pregnant all together. Lol but I'm tired of the aches and pains!! And the constant peeing! I should just live on the toilet!

Haha same! :') fed up of everything now...heartburn, bh...everything...makes it worse acid reflux started up again today haha! My throat and nose were burning for hours!! Xxxx

I agree i never used to get up to pee at night and now its a ritual for like three or four times. I can pretty much set an alarm to it to as its always around the same times.

Glad everyone's scans have gone well, they all seem to be measuring pretty much right on track.
I feel ripped off I've never had a growth scan in any of my pregnancies even though DS2 was measuring 2 weeks a head and born 9lb lol I just want another scan to see him again before giving birth lol
I have my 34 week MW appt today :) hoping the next 6 weeks go really fast!

Oh I'm sorry! I had some acid reflux for a couple weeks and it's just terrible! I pee about 4 times a night too :(

How did your apt go misscalais? I've never had growth scans after 20 weeks either but my first was little so we had no reason to.

Oh I'm sorry! I had some acid reflux for a couple weeks and it's just terrible! I pee about 4 times a night too :(

How did your apt go misscalais? I've never had growth scans after 20 weeks either but my first was little so we had no reason to.
It went well, measuring 35 weeks lol have to do the swab thing next appt for strep b or what ever its called lol! MW was feeling bub for ages and she said he's head down and his shoulders are really super low, I don't even know how she knew what she was feeling she was like here you can feel with your own hands :-/ it was painful lol BP was good, bubs HB good too.
I've had some acid reflux too it's awful, not as bad as last pregnancy though which is good.

Woke up this morning can still taste and feel it in the back of my nose :/ suckssss!!! And bh are back again...I seem to be getting them mainly in my back :( xxxx

Woke up this morning can still taste and feel it in the back of my nose :/ suckssss!!! And bh are back again...I seem to be getting them mainly in my back :( xxxx

Awe honey i hope you soon feel better. I am miserable too and suffering majorly from allergies which normally i dont have them. I pity anyone that suffers from them on a regular basis. It sucks. :-(

It really does :( think I'm gonna get a shower to try and ease these pains away :/ xxxx

Feeling a little anxious about my scan this afternoon. She was measuring +100 percentile at 28 week scan and she has definitely been growing since then if my bump size is anything to go by. Concerned they'll tell meme she's already about 7 or 8 lbs and I'm gonna be giving birth to a toddler! Fx her growth has slowed down a bit!

Just woke upnto a pic of my friends new baby boy she had him at midnight ahhhhhh only took her two hours!

Im jealous now haha I want it to be me im too impatient

Morning ladies! Does anyone else's baby movements make them jump? It's ridiculous, they are so strong they hurt and have me jumping in the seat, I like them but ouch!! This never happened by DS.

Lovely scan pics, I have my next scan on Monday to check for anaemia and growth. We'll then schedule my induction date, I'm under two consultants one says 38-39 weeks but the other consultant keeps mentioning 35 weeks. I'm not due until 23rd may, I really don't want an April baby unless it's ready to come by itself! I think I'll ask for extra monitoring and try and push back even if it is only by one week of they say 35 weeks.

It's all so real and close now, I bet we'll have our first 'may' baby in 2 weeks. 2 more days at work!!!!!!!!!

I dont feel strong movements thanks to anterior placenta
he does constantly have hiccups tho and they are getting really strong

I keep going in the nursery and looking at everything. .... I want to use it all now haha
I just want to have him now I wish he was cooked and ready to arrive lol 50 days to go

Krobbo - yes! Especially when she hits my hips! Big movements are hurting now x

Happy birthday to me :) got my baby plan items coming today, nice little pressie to myself :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->