May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Had consultant appointment today and given the ok to try for VBac - though she wasn't exactly encouraging! Said chances aren't great due to previous failure to progress. I'm still staying positive though. Just need baby not to be overdue as they won't induce (except maybe breaking waters), and once in labour they won't let me go more than 8 hours before intervening.

Baby is 6lb already! :wacko: So really I wouldn't mind going a wee bit early. Operation evacuation in 4 weeks!

Had consultant appointment today and given the ok to try for VBac - though she wasn't exactly encouraging! Said chances aren't great due to previous failure to progress. I'm still staying positive though. Just need baby not to be overdue as they won't induce (except maybe breaking waters), and once in labour they won't let me go more than 8 hours before intervening.

Baby is 6lb already! :wacko: So really I wouldn't mind going a wee bit early. Operation evacuation in 4 weeks!
Oooh fingers crossed you get to have your VBAC :)

Morning ladies! Does anyone else's baby movements make them jump? It's ridiculous, they are so strong they hurt and have me jumping in the seat, I like them but ouch!! This never happened by DS.
Yes! I've got a very active and strong baby, I'm surprised I don't have a broken rib yet. He had calmed down this week, which I am assuming is a sign of a growth spurt, but his karate kicks came back full force last night in the middle of the my prenatal class. Of course that had to happen when there were people around!

Happy birthday to me :) got my baby plan items coming today, nice little pressie to myself :D x
Happy birthday!

Yes! I've got a very active and strong baby, I'm surprised I don't have a broken rib yet. He had calmed down this week, which I am assuming is a sign of a growth spurt, but his karate kicks came back full force last night in the middle of the my prenatal class. Of course that had to happen when there were people around!

Yes! Feel like I could actually crack a rib, it's just amazing how different two pregnancies can be.
I just got back from a toddler paint and messy play session, 3 toddlers and 1 very good new born. Now putting my feet up!

KRobbo- I'm starting to hate his movements at they are agony especially since most are in my pelvis area and the stick out so much, not really sharp kicks more like stretching limbs so far out I feel he's going to rip my skin.
My sons were more sharp jabs lol xx

Buggzxxx-Happy Birthday :cake:

Cait- Fingers crossed for your vbac, hope you go a bit early to avoid your op.
My little man was 6lb 4 at 34+3 and at 35+6 he was estimated 7lb.

Thank you!

I love this board - you ladies are so very supportive :)

Oh I'm sorry! I had some acid reflux for a couple weeks and it's just terrible! I pee about 4 times a night too :(

How did your apt go misscalais? I've never had growth scans after 20 weeks either but my first was little so we had no reason to.
It went well, measuring 35 weeks lol have to do the swab thing next appt for strep b or what ever its called lol! MW was feeling bub for ages and she said he's head down and his shoulders are really super low, I don't even know how she knew what she was feeling she was like here you can feel with your own hands :-/ it was painful lol BP was good, bubs HB good too.
I've had some acid reflux too it's awful, not as bad as last pregnancy though which is good.

Glad to hear everything looks good! Everytime I go these days I ask how she is laying because I can not tell. That's a bummer it was painful though! And I'm happy your bub is getting ready in that head down position!

Yes! Feel like I could actually crack a rib, it's just amazing how different two pregnancies can be.
I just got back from a toddler paint and messy play session, 3 toddlers and 1 very good new born. Now putting my feet up!

Baby kicks like a horse, I have an anterior placenta so mainly feel it at the sides rather than the front. Sat in the waiting room at the hospital, just had a scan and waiting for diabetes nurse now.

She's just back within the boundaries of normal for size but at least she's not off the charts huge anymore so YAY and everything else looking normal which is good.

Hoping the diabetes midwife will be able to check to see if she's engaged at all.

Happy Birthday Buggz and Cait i hope you get to have your VBAC it is easy to see how strongly you want this and you have a very positive attitude towards it as well.

Anyone else suffering severely from hemorrhoids? I found mine so swollen i cant go to the bathroom never had them like that before they arent bothersome except for that. I know ice could take swelling down but how do i do anything like that in that area lol. Sorry tmi. Just thought i would ask if i am alone here.

KRobbo -- yessssss it's startling how much it can hurt!! Always on my right side too it seems.

Buggz happiest of birthdays!

cait, FX'd for you!

Baby kicks like a horse, I have an anterior placenta so mainly feel it at the sides rather than the front. Sat in the waiting room at the hospital, just had a scan and waiting for diabetes nurse now.

She's just back within the boundaries of normal for size but at least she's not off the charts huge anymore so YAY and everything else looking normal which is good.

Hoping the diabetes midwife will be able to check to see if she's engaged at all.

I'm at the diabetes clinic two weeks today and scan Monday. They never book my scan on a Wednesday when the clinic is so at least they are making the most of your time. Good that she's back in range, this one has not grown big at all. Not sure if that's because I've been on insulin since 12 weeks or because of the blood flow issues I'm having. Oliver was 8lb 6 at 38 weeks so could have been bigger at term.

Happy Birthday Buggz and Cait i hope you get to have your VBAC it is easy to see how strongly you want this and you have a very positive attitude towards it as well.

Anyone else suffering severely from hemorrhoids? I found mine so swollen i cant go to the bathroom never had them like that before they arent bothersome except for that. I know ice could take swelling down but how do i do anything like that in that area lol. Sorry tmi. Just thought i would ask if i am alone here.

I have them :blush: but not suffering too much.

Happy birthday to Buggz, it's DH birthday tomorrow so we're banning cakes this afternoon.

Thanks all!

proudparent I have piles too but not *too* painful - just bleed a bit which seems to shock me every time haha! Hope you get some relief x

Katie I'm so glad you've found some relief at last!!

Thankyouuu! Honestly never felt so relieved! Can start using it to get him to engage aswell soon! Double whammy! :') xxxx

As of tomorrow i will have four weeks left until full term! I am happy my complications arent as severe anymore even though they still keep finding protein in my urine. Got back my scan results his growth in the last two weeks was good but he is still small and i have to continue my NSTs twice a week my next one is tomorrow. I am honestly tired of them but its better to be safe and know he is okay. Everytime i go for one anymore though he gets lazy and doesnt wanna move and then worries them which worries me any tips to how to make him more active and things? I know a lot is lack of space plus he sleeps more during the day than at night.

Estimated weight as of today is 5lb 14oz. Induction is booked for 13th May and the consultant has noted that I can have sweeps done at 37 and 38 weeks to try to encourage things to happen before the induction.

Estimated weight as of today is 5lb 14oz. Induction is booked for 13th May and the consultant has noted that I can have sweeps done at 37 and 38 weeks to try to encourage things to happen before the induction.

I was going to ask about sweeps at 37 and 38 too, so great to know they have agreed that for you- gives me some ammunition as they said no to me last time. Will you get the sweeps done there at the LRI or with your own midwife at the gp surgery?

13th May.....I'll let you know what I get agreed, I'm hoping for 15th (if all is well with anaemia etc) due to childcare really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->