May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I was going to ask about sweeps at 37 and 38 too, so great to know they have agreed that for you- gives me some ammunition as they said no to me last time. Will you get the sweeps done there at the LRI or with your own midwife at the gp surgery?

13th May.....I'll let you know what I get agreed, I'm hoping for 15th (if all is well with anaemia etc) due to childcare really.

It will be my normal midwife from the GP she told me to ask the consultant to put it in my notes cos she can't do it without their permission. Luckily they didn't argue it.

Estimated weight as of today is 5lb 14oz. Induction is booked for 13th May and the consultant has noted that I can have sweeps done at 37 and 38 weeks to try to encourage things to happen before the induction.

This is really interesting! My baby was estimated at 5lb 11oz at 32 weeks and my next growth scan is next week followed by an appointment with the consultant. I'm expecting them to be making noises about induction so it's good to know that we can have sweeps so early :) I may have to stalk you around the forum

I've been reading about using accupuncture and accupressure to induce labour too.

Has anyone else dropped yet? I did around 30 weeks and baby now feels even lower in my pelvis the last few days. I keep feeling like it's 'grinding' against my pelvic bone - is this normal?!

I wonder if they'll offer sweeps for me at 37/38 weeks?
My SPD is playing up now, I can hear grinding almost all of the time, it's horrible.

Endless blue - that grinding sensation sounds like what I'm experiencing at the moment! (Not my SPD) I reckon it's baby being very low, but I've not dropped, she's down low and then comes back up again x

Thanks for all the birthday wishes ladies :D

Baby is very low for me now, she doesnt grind on my pelvis but she does on my cervix which doesnt feel very nice!!!

X

Ahhhhhhhh feeling so chilled today. My lovely bestie had a spa day for 2 for her birthday and yours truly was the guest.

Had a dip in the pool, sat on the step and dangled my legs and feet and the jacuzzi. Lunch with a cheeky glass of coke, then for my treatment 55 minutes of facial hand, foot and scalp massage!

And to top it off my DH bought me a pedicure for Mother's Day, so off for more tomorrow!

Very relaxed, and feeling pampered, if only I had the finances to make it a regular occurrence xx

I was going to ask about sweeps at 37 and 38 too, so great to know they have agreed that for you- gives me some ammunition as they said no to me last time. Will you get the sweeps done there at the LRI or with your own midwife at the gp surgery?

13th May.....I'll let you know what I get agreed, I'm hoping for 15th (if all is well with anaemia etc) due to childcare really.

It will be my normal midwife from the GP she told me to ask the consultant to put it in my notes cos she can't do it without their permission. Luckily they didn't argue it.

My midwife told me this too, that she can start sweeps from 37wks but the consultant has to put it in my notes xx

Do they do sweeps in the US i never heard of them until i joined what do they consist of? I think Zachary is the "gassiest" baby i have ever been pregnant with he seems to constantly have hiccups!

Is it unusual to not notice when baby drops i didnt with my first two and was wandering if i would still have that this time as well.

My baby has been grinding in my hips pretty much the entire pregnancy. Would love to see how I waddle when my belly drops. ha ha

Never seen this thread lol in due May 23rd with another girl :)

Anyone else start getting ridiculously exhausted around this time? I struggle to stay awake ugh. Part of me is worried it's my thyroid but I'm getting that checked next week.

Anyone else start getting ridiculously exhausted around this time? I struggle to stay awake ugh. Part of me is worried it's my thyroid but I'm getting that checked next week.

Me! I can't seem to do much these days without getting exhausted. Went and did my food shopping last night which took an hour tops. Came home and went to bed! I just couldnt stay awake x

Ditto! Exhausted and get so tired so easy... BUT can't stay sleeping. Awake every 2 hours and at some point in the night, usually up a few hours... Hence it's 1:50am and I am on here! Been awake since midnight. No matter how tired its always the same and I also can't sleep later than 6:30 no matter how tired I still am. Yesterday I never went back to sleep after 4am. "Body getting ready"? Is what I keep getting told.

So so tired, last night was the worst in a long time 😴😴

Constantly tired but to be expected I suppose seeing as sleep is interrupted 3/4 times a night for pee breaks and I seem to be carrying a nocturnal pugilist who practises her right hook and sweep kicks for a good couple of hours from 3am every night :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->