May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Anyone else start getting ridiculously exhausted around this time? I struggle to stay awake ugh. Part of me is worried it's my thyroid but I'm getting that checked next week.

Yup definitely. Work is getting really hard and I've 4 weeks left before mat leave! It's not helping that this baby is waking me at 5am with hiccups and kicks - she's getting very strong! :wacko:

Yeah completely exhausted here. The two year old waking me up at 6:30am by seeing which fingers he can get up my nose didn't help.

Never seen this thread lol in due May 23rd with another girl :)

Hi! We have the same due date :)

Though I don't know what I'm having yet.

To follow on from the tiredness question - yes, definitely feeling it more and more. Have loads of stairs in work which are starting to kill me, and I can't do anything round the house without it feeling like a marathon! I work in a university so Easter holidays soon thankfully

Hi everyone! Woke up with razor blades in my throat today :-( Boohoo to that!

I was wondering if baby has dropped now...my bump looks really low and I've felt a lot of pushing (as if he's getting into place) down below recently!

I noticed Katie and some of you other ladies are suffering from acid reflux...I was for AGES until I finally had enough and went to my docs who gave me omeprezole- it's AMAZING! Acid reflux completely gone! Go to your docs ladies!

Boo indeed to the sore throat! Treat yourself to some ice cream!

I think I've dropped a bit lately too - lots more pressure in crotch, and my OH and mum commented that bump looks lower.

Just got a call from doc and have to have GTT next week because of my hefty baby. Hopefully it'll show nothing though, I think I just make them big!

I was wondering if baby has dropped now...my bump looks really low and I've felt a lot of pushing (as if he's getting into place) down below recently!

I noticed Katie and some of you other ladies are suffering from acid reflux...I was for AGES until I finally had enough and went to my docs who gave me omeprezole- it's AMAZING! Acid reflux completely gone! Go to your docs ladies!

Aww boo :( bless you hunni! And thankyouuu :)!! Will see if can get an appointment any time soon :') xxxx

Aww boo :( bless you hunni! And thankyouuu :)!! Will see if can get an appointment any time soon :') xxxx

My doctor gave me prptonix which i take outside of pregnancy because of GERD it works great and would never change it.

I am also constantly exhausted and have a sore throat because of sinus drainage caused by allergies its worse if i wake up in the middle of the night and in the morning.

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/IMG_20140410_071315_zpsxk0rworq.jpg
https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/IMG_20140408_124936_zpsuo8rl1f6.jpg
Would you use this? I just bought it two days ago. Also the little outfit is a preemie and says little brother on it.

Im due may 23rd with a little girl. tiredness is really bad as i cant sleep at all lately. On top of that im struggling to breath properly and so dizzy :( roll on the next 6 weeks lol

Me too really tired,could sleep in the day but obviously cant as its school hols here and ive got 11 other monsters to run around after,lol but then im lying in bed exhausted at night but its normally gone 2-3am before i finally drop off only to be woke by acid in my mouth and burning in my throat,omeprazole are bloody brilliant i have had them before i may go and ask for them again as i cant take this much more also been woke up with bhs last night and period pains,oh the joy.xx

I feel exhausted lately - even the most simple tasks around the house leave me feeling like I need a nap!

Just had visitors, my friend and her 4yo and 2yo
Oh my goodness... I can't stand the noise! Must just be irritable :haha:

I'm already dreading all the visitors we will have after I give birth! I'm not very social under normal circumstances and I realllllllllly don't think it will be any different when I'll have a newborn :haha:

Anyone else finding it impossible to fall asleep on your left side? It's the recommended position, yet it's also the least comfortable for me. I will switch sides in my sleep, but when I go to bed it's a lost cause if I am not on my right side.

Sometimes being on my left side is horrible others i am fine. NST this morning will be leaving in about ten min.

I think im going to find it really strange that I might be taking a 0 days old baby home.. Ava was over 2 weeks when we took her home so it just seems strange! Ahhh!

Proudparent88- I got the same baby bath! I hoping it doesn't leak, but I definitely plan to use it.

I don't have much trouble sleeping on my left side, but for some reason I still want to sleep kind of on my side/stomach. Thank goodness for my pregnancy pillow because it keeps me from rolling anywhere for the most part unless it is on purpose. My main problem is having to switch from the left side to the right side about every hour or so because my hips tend to start getting achy if I'm on one side too long.:dohh:

I always fall asleep on my right, but roll from r to l to back again a million times in the night.

Proudparent I had that bath with number 2, as we were tight for space. Worked fine for us.
I have been struggling with the tiredness and feeling breathless etc too. Then when I try to sleep I can't. Oh the joys :)

Anyone else start getting ridiculously exhausted around this time? I struggle to stay awake ugh. Part of me is worried it's my thyroid but I'm getting that checked next week.

The last two days I have napped. Everything is so much more work right now. And baby book said now is about the time we get hit with fatigue again. Hope your thyroid level is good!

I'm already dreading all the visitors we will have after I give birth! I'm not very social under normal circumstances and I realllllllllly don't think it will be any different when I'll have a newborn :haha:

Anyone else finding it impossible to fall asleep on your left side? It's the recommended position, yet it's also the least comfortable for me. I will switch sides in my sleep, but when I go to bed it's a lost cause if I am not on my right side.

My baby has some major body part on my right side so I have trouble laying on that side. I've been waking up on my back.

Just tell your visitors if they visit they have to clean your house! Closest family for us is 2 hours away so I know only the important ppl will come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->