May due dates lets labor watch :-)

My family doctor found and verified the weightloss its so concerning not sure what will be done now.

Oh my! Hope you're okay proud! Keep us upto date hunni!!!

God im ready for him to be here now! So achey and tired! Couldn't even enjoy shopping today...so much pain! On the upside...growth scan tomorrow...see my little man again! Xxxx <3

Its scary cause last time something like this happenes i was given an emergency induction but i was 37 weeks this time only 30 weeks. It would be so hard on me to see him in NICU hooked up to tubes. I feel i have valid fears but then my mom adds to it by saying hope he doesnt have any problems in the future and a friend who cant have kids says to me if there are problems with him to keep them in mind in other words give him up for them to adopt him. It made me so mad because i felt it was insensitive and selfish to say that to me when i am already terrified.

My family doctor found and verified the weightloss its so concerning not sure what will be done now.

God im ready for him to be here now! So achey and tired! Couldn't even enjoy shopping today...so much pain! On the upside...growth scan tomorrow...see my little man again! Xxxx <3

Its scary cause last time something like this happenes i was given an emergency induction but i was 37 weeks this time only 30 weeks. It would be so hard on me to see him in NICU hooked up to tubes. I feel i have valid fears but then my mom adds to it by saying hope he doesnt have any problems in the future and a friend who cant have kids says to me if there are problems with him to keep them in mind in other words give him up for them to adopt him. It made me so mad because i felt it was insensitive and selfish to say that to me when i am already terrified.

Aw hunni :( that's not a nice thing to say...I'm sure he'll be a fine healthy little boy...stubborn and troublesome when he's older no doubt...but that's men for you :)!
When are the drs see you again to find out more? Xxxx

Ultrasound in an hour which should tell us more the dr wrote on my paper that the ultrasound was for "fetal well being." They wanted it yesterday but couldnt fit me in until 7:30 this morning.

Aw bless you hunni! Well I hope all goes well! You'll have to let us know! Suppose a bonus is you get to see him again! :') xxxx <3

He was very cooperative! I cant post pics from my phone or i would. I will get the results tomorrow. I did see on the screen where it said he was measuring at 28 weeks. :-( i will be 31on thursday. Just gonna wait it out for the results though so i know for 100% fact.

I saw LiLi2 I remember you from the BFP September thread!!! Lol

That is very rude thing to say! Shame on them. Why would you give away your baby because he might have issues! That boils my blood! I wish my friend would say something like that to me. I understand they aren't able to have kids but they can keep comments like that to themselves!

He was very cooperative! I cant post pics from my phone or i would. I will get the results tomorrow. I did see on the screen where it said he was measuring at 28 weeks. :-( i will be 31on thursday. Just gonna wait it out for the results though so i know for 100% fact.

They are now telling me my baby is slightly smaller than he is suppose to be and I gained more wight than I was suppose to gain and think it's due to my Crohn's disease. They did some test and blood work is normal and he moves all the time. I am praying for you. Hopefully he is just a small baby and nothing more to the issue! I have to get another ultrasound on April 14th too see if he gets back on track. :hugs:

just had a a rails action that if this baby comes when dd did (38+3) they will be her in less than 8 weeks!! it's all feeling like lo will be here so soon!

Aww good that he was cooperative! My sisters last baby was 2weeks behind all the way through...born 2weeks early and still weighed 7lb 10oz and is perfectly healthy I shouldn't worry :)! Especially don't worry before you have your results its probably nothing :)!

Just got back from my scan...bubba is measuring approximately 34weeks im 32+4 :) and he's currently weighing approximately 4lb 12oz :) xxxx <3

What do they do if the baby measures under or over?? At my 28 week app my midwife said oh measuring 32 weeks thats fine because you are 31 weeks now?!?! Wasnt till I was driving home I thought huh!! No im not I am 28 weeks!

What do they do if the baby measures under or over?? At my 28 week app my midwife said oh measuring 32 weeks thats fine because you are 31 weeks now?!?! Wasnt till I was driving home I thought huh!! No im not I am 28 weeks!

In UK im sure its upto 3weeks either
Way is fine but over 3weeks either way they usually send you for a growth scan xxxx

Ahhh right ive got consultant led app in two weeks so I will ask there see what they think everything seems to be dragging now for me lol

anyone else feel like weeks are taking aaasaages now haha

May 14th here...7 more weeks! Feels like forever honestly, but I can see it is going to fly by..LOL

Yeah when we look back we will say gosh that went quick haha but at the moment it feels like a lifetime

Only 6 weeks (ish) left till I get induced. Time is somehow flying and dragging at the same time ????

I'm desperate to see, hold and kiss my baby. At the same time we still haven't finished the nursery , or even bought the carpet so feels like we're running late.

I am 32 and 2 days! It's seems to be flying by for me! I sleep most of the day and night! :sleep: If I am not at an appointment for something I am sleep! I can't stay awake for the life of me. The only time I am awake is when Maddux is trying to make the great escape! Lol I swear was just 20 weeks like two weeks ago! I am getting anxious

As far as the baby being bigger, that would only be a bad thing if you have gestational diabetes right? If you don't have GD then I think big is okay. Woman give birth to like 9lb and 10lb babies! :baby:

I am booked in for a C section the 27th May but all 3 of my other labours have been latent so i predict that i will have my little man on the 24th ( My dd was born on my dads birthday, #1 son on my birthday #2 son a day b4 my mums birthday and if this one arrives on the 24th it will be the 11th anniversary of my special dear grandads passing)

They usually don't do anything after your growth scan if you are 3 weeks ahead or behind because babies grow differently from day to day. So one day they maybe ahead, one day behind, one day on time! Plus ultrasounds are estimates at best. They were off over two pounds on each of my boys! I think of you have GD they may keep more of an eye on it. Or of babe hasn't grown at all in weeks.

If your body grew it, it can birth it! Is what I was always told when I was worried about big babies :)

Yes i feel time is dragging too! I am just ready for him to be here i am tired of being pregnant just want to hold and cuddle Zachary now and know he is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->