May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I was thinking of returning the tub cause it inflates and i didnt realize that and with two kids it would get broken probably. But idk. Passed the NST test today then came home and my bad ankle twisted so i have it propped up to reduce swelling cause it is swollen normally and now its worse. Two surgeries on it for the same problem has it extremely weak does anyone think my dr would order physical therapy during pregnancy for it?

I'm already dreading all the visitors we will have after I give birth! I'm not very social under normal circumstances and I realllllllllly don't think it will be any different when I'll have a newborn :haha:

Anyone else finding it impossible to fall asleep on your left side? It's the recommended position, yet it's also the least comfortable for me. I will switch sides in my sleep, but when I go to bed it's a lost cause if I am not on my right side.

My baby has some major body part on my right side so I have trouble laying on that side. I've been waking up on my back.

Just tell your visitors if they visit they have to clean your house! Closest family for us is 2 hours away so I know only the important ppl will come

I'm exactly the same! Think baby has a foot wedged into my right side and has done for a while, making it impossible for me to lay on that side as it digs in!

Thanks everyone. :hugs: It's reassuring knowing I'm not the only one! The main issue with thyroid problems is that it can be difficult differentiating hypothyroidism symptoms from normal pregnancy symptoms.

I've been sleeping on my right side for the most part because bubs likes to hang out on the left. For some reason I also breathe easier when I sleep on my right.

36+4. Baby's dropping and my belly button is officially flat!

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/Fotor0410151910_zps94f4aa39.jpg

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG1_zps500c3752.jpg
36 weeks, 1st baby vs 2nd baby comparison.

Never seen this thread lol in due May 23rd with another girl :)

Hi! We have the same due date :)

Though I don't know what I'm having yet.

To follow on from the tiredness question - yes, definitely feeling it more and more. Have loads of stairs in work which are starting to kill me, and I can't do anything round the house without it feeling like a marathon! I work in a university so Easter holidays soon thankfully

I'm 23rd as well! Team yellow x

My belly has gone down cause of the weight loss that pointed to there being an issue with the babys growth. It was a blessing in disguise. I was proud to have a bump i still have one but its not as noticeable as it was. It bums me out but i am still proud they are making sure baby is ok.

Argh! Baby has been breech all day again. I'm so ready for him to just go head-down and STAY that way. I am terrified at the prospect of a c-section.

Also, I'm craving a veggie sandwich SO badly... guess I need to get to the store tomorrow and get some veggies and bread. lol

Has anyone else dropped yet? I did around 30 weeks and baby now feels even lower in my pelvis the last few days. I keep feeling like it's 'grinding' against my pelvic bone - is this normal?!
I don't think I've dropped but I've carried quite low all pregnancy. MW reckons she could feel bubs shoulders and they where like inline with my hip bones, and that's pretty low I think lol!

What are the statistics for breech birth and things my littke guy is breech also and isnt turning i know there is still time but it does worry me as i want my last to be an all natural birth i have a friend that is an emt and will be present and i am gonna see if she would even work with me for a home birth. Any tips if she says yes for a first time home birther?

I'm already dreading all the visitors we will have after I give birth! I'm not very social under normal circumstances and I realllllllllly don't think it will be any different when I'll have a newborn :haha:

Anyone else finding it impossible to fall asleep on your left side? It's the recommended position, yet it's also the least comfortable for me. I will switch sides in my sleep, but when I go to bed it's a lost cause if I am not on my right side.
Yep, bub has his back laying in my left side so he chucks a wobbly every time I lay on that side, he kicks and thrashes around. Sleeping is almost non existent for me anyway because I've got stupid insomnia. Not sure how I'm going to make it through the next 5 and a bit weeks.

I've read in a couple places only 3% of babies stay breech. Not sure if that's at 37 weeks or 40.

Think my belly has gotten a bit lower

I was told that especially in subsequent pregnancies, it's more likely for baby to wait to turn head-down closer towards preceding labor (sometimes just days to even hours before it). I wouldn't worry too much about breech (yet!).

I just had an appointment today... apparently through fundal height, I'm estimated to be measuring at 39 weeks lol. Baby is head-down right now --- I can't tell tbh, still have major indigestion and sometimes troubles breathing (just with more pelvic pains etc yay).

Proud parent^ what they said about breech. A baby can turn hours before birth. Also depending on what kind of breech you can still have a vaginal birth with out complications. Breech doesn't always have to mean csection. It sounds scary but I've seen a couple and it's not at all!! You just have to find an OB or midwife (majority of midwives have no issue) that is comfortable with delivering breech babies!

I'm planning on having a home birth. I have no idea what position baby is in :haha: I'm assuming head down based on movement. I think what's helped me in deciding a home birth was past experiences one hospital one birth center birth. I've done my research, I've read lots of books and I truly believe in my body. Also being low risk now and prior pregnancies give me confidence and help me to no have fear. I also haven't told anyone as the negative talk of others can really turn into negative self talk for ourselves. So they'll find out when she's born :haha:

Eee!!! 35weeks down 35days to go!!! Come on baby only two weeks left and I'll be full term...then you can happily make your appearance as I would love to have my back back and be able to eat without getting kicked to the point I feel sick! <3

We were breech but I'm convinced she's turned now. Hiccups so low!

Never seen this thread lol in due May 23rd with another girl :)

Hi! We have the same due date :)

Though I don't know what I'm having yet.

To follow on from the tiredness question - yes, definitely feeling it more and more. Have loads of stairs in work which are starting to kill me, and I can't do anything round the house without it feeling like a marathon! I work in a university so Easter holidays soon thankfully

I'm 23rd as well! Team yellow x

Yay! Happy 34 weeks - only 6 ish to go! :):happydance:

Hope everyone is keeping well this Friday. I'm well though slightly daunted by a weekend just me and the toddler - OH is off to London tomorrow to run the marathon on Sunday. Wish I was going with him but would be too much walking for me now. Shall be watching on the telly hoping for a (very unlikely) glimpse though!

I am so exhausted and got over ten hours of sleep anyone else just constantly worn out? Oh doesnt get it but its understandable. This rainy weather doesnt help. My friend is now 35 weeks and has dropped. A very noticable drop i was never visible but i also never felt much different after either she said she def feels lower. Had a very uncomfortable night cause i had so much breathing trouble back to bed now for me. Hope everyone has a good day!

Eee!!! 35weeks down 35days to go!!! Come on baby only two weeks left and I'll be full term...then you can happily make your appearance as I would love to have my back back and be able to eat without getting kicked to the point I feel sick! <3

I thought it was fun how 35 weeks with 35 days left was on the same day. I think I messaged everyone I know on that day :) Very exciting milestone!! Not much longer!!

Well, my home birth has gone out of the window again :'(
After being told 2 weeks ago that my placenta had moved and was 4.5cm away from the cervix, I was rescanned yesterday. Everything looked absolutely perfect, there seemed to be lots of room and afterwards the sonographer went 'it's standard practice to offer you an internal scan as well to make 100% sure everything is out of the way, as it's a much clearer image and it is possible to miss things on the abdominal scan'. After 2 scans, including that one just then, I honestly didn't think we'd find anything but 'you're absolutely fine and cleared for another home birth!!' ... you can imagine the tears when I had my internal and she told me that it's a good thing we did do it, as there's a lip of the placenta right next to the cervix and a natural birth would have a very high risk of hemorrhaging.

So yes, at nearly 36 weeks when I thought I was all clear and set for another home birth, the wind has been knocked out of me. Consultant appointment some time next week for another scan and to discuss a very unwanted and unwelcome c-section.

Lots of tears yesterday, and I'm absolutely terrified of everything from the epidural (I had no pain relief at all during either of my previous 2 labours) to leaving my girls alone when I haven't spend a night away from them or my husband before. How can I go from having my 1 year old around me from waking up to going to bed, to only seeing her 1 or 2 hours a day?!? :'(

I'm not a happy bunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->