May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Got the bags sitting waiting.... only thing is ive still got 7 weeks till due date!! A Aaarrgghhhhhh

I've now managed to wash baby boy's clothes for my hospital bag 😁 I'm waiting to wash the rest til the housework is finished cos of all the dust it's created (plus I still need to sand and paint the chest of drawers we've bought!). Finally feel like I'm getting there!

Ive got everything sitting ready and waiting for him..... its thw time thats dragging so slowly for me its driving me crazy

I've just emptied my baking cupboard and moved it to the "food" cupboard

Now baby has her bottles/brush/milk/dispenser all in the designated place!

I am so not ready as far as things for the baby goes but i am ready for baby he is really moving around today must have been the chocolate i ate lol

C sections really aren't that bad, the needle is so fine it's no different to having blood taken, and it pretty much numbs right away.

I stayed in for 3 days when I had my first, by emergency section, my friend who had elective section though with her first insisted on being let out after 2, so if this is your third baby and it's elective, you could ask to be discharged sooner maybe? Xx

That actually makes me feel a lot better about the epidural. With how much they stress not to move, the length of what they put in, the place it gets put in etc it seemed sooooo much worse than getting blood taken. I'm absolutely fine with needles and getting injections / blood taken, this just seemed so different. Reading up on all the complications is never a good thing either, but I'm sure that if I had done so for a simple injection I'd be worried about that too. Need to stay more positive =)

The sonographer seemed to think it's a 48 hour stay, so hopefully I'll get away with just 2 nights. I'll definitely be pushing for it, unless I really don't feel up to it of course.

C sections really aren't that bad, the needle is so fine it's no different to having blood taken, and it pretty much numbs right away.

I stayed in for 3 days when I had my first, by emergency section, my friend who had elective section though with her first insisted on being let out after 2, so if this is your third baby and it's elective, you could ask to be discharged sooner maybe? Xx

That actually makes me feel a lot better about the epidural. With how much they stress not to move, the length of what they put in, the place it gets put in etc it seemed sooooo much worse than getting blood taken. I'm absolutely fine with needles and getting injections / blood taken, this just seemed so different. Reading up on all the complications is never a good thing either, but I'm sure that if I had done so for a simple injection I'd be worried about that too. Need to stay more positive =)

The sonographer seemed to think it's a 48 hour stay, so hopefully I'll get away with just 2 nights. I'll definitely be pushing for it, unless I really don't feel up to it of course.

just like brownlie said with DD I was absolutley adamant that I would never ever have an epidural and when I was rushed to theatre and had to have a spinal I was to say past myself was an under statement, but the local anaesthetic literally takes effect straight away and the next thing i felt was my legs going numb!

I was in for 2 nights with DD but they have said to me this time as long as me and baby are ok I can be out by lunch time the next day which im happy about x

Just ironed 11 of OH's shirts! I don't do any ironing unless it's really needed and I felt it was about time.
Standing up in one place has put big pressure in my bum :haha: oh the joys of third tri.

I hate the pressure as i am suffering from recurrent abcesses i keep draining them but a trip to the dr friday to see what can be done as i dont need that infection in my blood which can then go to baby. I am tired of the pain and grossness too takes everything to keep from throwing up from it. And wandering if maybe thats why i am not getting better as far as my cold or what i think is allergies might be something else.

It will be your pregnant suppressed immune system it's not as effective fighting off infections/colds etc

It will be your pregnant suppressed immune system it's not as effective fighting off infections/colds etc

Yea i am just sick of feeling like crap all the time i really just want to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy.

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/Screenshot_2014-04-12-13-25-06_zpsmsg2o3gf.png

I can't believe how few days I have left its crazy! For mums with more than 2 already, if your waters didn't break in your first pregnancy until your contractions started is it likely the same would happen with your second? Or could your waters still break first? Just curious :) x

I wish I could post pics on here..... the carpet was laid today Sonny's nursery is all ready for him :thumbup:

I took my nanny shopping today and I couldn't walk for more than 2 mins with no pain my goodness I realised. Thats it i cant plan anything as I physically cant walk it feels like my hips are being torn apart! Maybe its the weight and his head being fixed etc etc

ive had enough now its dragging

Lost my plug yesterday:sick:
I think Harry is defiantly getting ready, I have been having irregular contractions all day (some are really sore others are fine, so def not the real deal lol)
Back pain and cramps had me in bed at 5pm, I am so nauseous, he's so low pressure is terrible and I had TMI a bad spell of diarrhoea.
Hope it all progresses or eases off as I'm so tired with the pains.
Going to get a warm bath see if it helps, in 8 mins I have 19days until my dd

Lost my plug yesterday:sick:
I think Harry is defiantly getting ready, I have been having irregular contractions all day (some are really sore others are fine, so def not the real deal lol)
Back pain and cramps had me in bed at 5pm, I am so nauseous he's so low pressure is terrible and I had TMI a bad spell of diarrhoea.
Hope it all progresses or eases off as I'm so tired with the pains.
Going to get a warm bath see if it helps, in 8 mins I have 19days until my dd

I've been getting the same symptoms sweetie but got 33days left...and think I only lost some of plug...quite a bit today but been going over past week...this mean its finally coming to an end? :') xxxx

Wow so much excitement ladies no signs here thankfully but cant wait until he is here! So excited for our first baby out of may due dates lets go full term babies your mommies wanna meet you!

I can't believe how few days I have left its crazy! For mums with more than 2 already, if your waters didn't break in your first pregnancy until your contractions started is it likely the same would happen with your second? Or could your waters still break first? Just curious :) x

With my sister her first pregnancy her waters broke then her contractions started. Her second pregnancy her contractions started a and waters didn't break till she was ready to push. So she had two totally different experiences with her waters.

My waters went when I was 5cm dilated with my daughter. Be interesting to see what happens this time

Headed to L&D for bleeding. Will update later as it will take time to learn anything and it is only 3:25 am here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->