May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Went in as the mw on the phone advised having bad bh but the little bugger started kicking when monitor was on...KNEW IT! But as its 3rd time with rfm im having another scan gotta phone up tomorrow for appointment :) thanks ladies xxxx

Glad you went and got checked my lo does that too quiet until they use the monitors and BAM its show off what hes got. Lol. Good luck with your scan hon at least you will get to see him again.

Glad things worked out ok Katie & Proudparent!

I'm so over the whole work thing now. I'm too big, too tired and too achey to be getting up early, catching the bus and working full time! 2.5 weeks till mat leave starts though so just gonna have to suck it up.

Just a quickie got a busy day today! :') they phoned me this morning got my scan at 3pm so 5 and a half hours :') xxxx

proudparent, sorry about your infection! hope its away soon :hugs:
Katie, glad everything is ok :) little rascal you have in there!

I hate these pregnancy hormones i just feel so emotional. I realized today that i was this far along when i lost my best friend to suicide the day of my baby shower she will be gone three years this year. I miss her but i know she is watching over me from a better place. Its still hard though and some days feels like just yesterday that she passed.

12 days to go before project eviction notice begins... late pregnancy is not agreeing with my body. Everything hurts! :wacko:

Had an ultrasound at exactly 34 weeks and baby was measuring 6lb4oz already.
She said those weights are usuAlly not too accurate so to take half a lb off. Still big!
My first was born at 41 weeks weighing 6lb14 oz lol

wow Lilly, that would be a massive difference if correct!! I have heard it's really rather inaccurate though, so don't worry yourself about having to give birth to a massive baby just yet =)

My little lady was estimated at 5lbs 4oz at 35+4, which would make her slightly larger than her sisters but quite similar.

Back from scan...got to go back in 2weeks...growth has slowed slightly...he was just above 50th percentile line he's now just under...also blood flow is a little slow so they gotta keep tabs...fab :/ thought I'd had it easy up until now! Glad I went in after that...been told to keep an eye on his movements he weighs around 5lb 4oz at 35+3 xxxx

Hi all, hope everyone is well and babies are good. I had my scan today and they couldn't get the blood flow cerebral readings that they wanted as the head is so far down in my pelvis.I have to go back next Wednesday and have a repeat doppler. If they see anything that bothers them at all or if I have any concerns over movements in the meantime they will want to immediately induce. If not they want to induce me at 37 weeks.

I hope everything is ok, I don't want the first 'May' baby! I'm feeling nervous and a bit sick now. They say they can't say that the baby is at risk but they are not completely satisfied that it isn't and with diabetes things can go wrong very quickly. So that is the fear of God in me for the next 9 days! Baby is estimated 5lb 10oz.

Everyones babies are bigger than mine. :-\ my boy is only 3 pounds 7 ounces and thats give or take a few ounces. :-( hope everything works out for you ladies struggling as i know how hard that is. ((((Hugs))))

Hi all, hope everyone is well and babies are good. I had my scan today and they couldn't get the blood flow cerebral readings that they wanted as the head is so far down in my pelvis.I have to go back next Wednesday and have a repeat doppler. If they see anything that bothers them at all or if I have any concerns over movements in the meantime they will want to immediately induce. If not they want to induce me at 37 weeks.

I hope everything is ok, I don't want the first 'May' baby! I'm feeling nervous and a bit sick now. They say they can't say that the baby is at risk but they are not completely satisfied that it isn't and with diabetes things can go wrong very quickly. So that is the fear of God in me for the next 9 days! Baby is estimated 5lb 10oz.

I hate it when they say things like that you feel like you're in a no mans land of not knowing.

Just keep an eye on movement and look after your self. If you have any concerns, gut feelings or intuition get down to the hospital and make them check you and baby out.

KRobbo - I hope your baby is all right!

37 weeks for me today! We're not 100% ready but it's still very exciting :happydance:

I had a growth scan today (the third one! So fed up with them) but didn't go. I couldn't remember what time it was, couldn't reach the receptionist over the phone... So we're waiting for them to call and schedule another appointment.

I had my 36 week appointment at the midwife today. Baby is 2/5ths engaged so slowly making her way towards the exit :) I know it doesnt mean anything will happen anytime soon but shes heading in the right direction :)

I hate it when they say things like that you feel like you're in a no mans land of not knowing.

Just keep an eye on movement and look after your self. If you have any concerns, gut feelings or intuition get down to the hospital and make them check you and baby out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this is my second diabetic pregnancy so I thought I knew all about it but my nerves are frayed!

I had my 36 week appointment today and it was my first check of my cervix since 8 weeks. I'm 1 cm dilated and she could feel his little baby head. She was surprised about how low he was and said it was great. I guess I have a good baby pushing pelvis :) Here's to hoping. I've had quite a bit of cramping over the past week and I'm cramping and having shooting vaginer pains today. So I'm going in the right direction. I'm just really uncomfortable at the moment.

Woah..... guys.....I fell over today hahaha full on fell forward ontoy knees hahaha thank god oh was there I grabbed his back if not it would of been trip to hospital to check baby was ok!!! All that was hurt was my pride phheewwwww :haha:

We had a growth scan today :) little man is already estimated a little over 7lbs. Still 1cm dilated :p Hoping to see some changes in the next week or 2! I'm beyond ready for him to be here.

Woah..... guys.....I fell over today hahaha full on fell forward ontoy knees hahaha thank god oh was there I grabbed his back if not it would of been trip to hospital to check baby was ok!!! All that was hurt was my pride phheewwwww :haha:

Well, I'm glad you're okay. :)

Oh gosh! Glad you're ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->